Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Egypt Secret Chambers Revealed [ cont'd ]

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,955 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 22 September 2002 - 10:42 PM

A continuation of the Egyptian Secret Chambers Revealed thread, for those who'd like to discuss the recent discoveries in Egypt and the "Tomb Rover" chamber explorations.

#2    crosis

crosis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 23 September 2002 - 11:47 PM

http://www.rense.com/general29/vs.htm

Bristol society for paranormal research and investigations      Click here

#3    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 24 September 2002 - 04:23 AM

Thanks crosis!
          Fascinating images!  I just hope they can get through the doors without causing any damage - all that work just to have it cave in!   :'(

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#4    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 12:00 PM

I have two feelings concerning the Secret Chambers, and they are quite opposite.

On the one hand, I hope they'll find something new, because Pyramids buildings are so mysterious....I remember having watched on TV  a documentary about the pyramids Kheops, Guisee and Mikerinos (I don't have a dictionnary by my side to check the orthograph! ;)) and I was flabbergasted when it suggested that their places follow the constellation of Orion. Haven't heard about it?

On the other hand, I wouldn't like the raiders to break in and to disturb the site regardlessly. At last, don't you think that Egypt is still so interesting because it keeps its secrets unrevealed? What would it be he we discovered everything?

If you cannot be the First, be the One.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#5    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 05:01 PM

i agree with Ronin.  why do we feel the need to rob ancient graves?  my father's land sits astride a ceremonial indian burial ground.  there are lots of things of great value there if he decided to dig them up and sell them, but isnt that wrong?  why is it any better for us to pillage graves in Egypt?

when they opened that tomb and found bones, it just irritated me.  it wasn't fascinating and was totally unnecessary to science.  leave the tombs alone.

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#6    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 25 September 2002 - 12:33 AM

on a similar note about leaving tombs alone, it has recently been decided to repair the tomb of Seti I.

I am of the opinion that if it has been like that since antiquity then they aught to leave it alone.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#7    Dr.Brain

Dr.Brain

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 November 2002 - 01:58 PM

Hmm.....  :s3

#8    Gnatti

Gnatti

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:20 PM

I may be a little late on this ok very late but I saw a video recording of this a few weeks ago.. my friend taped it from National Geographic.
I might be new and get shouted at but I have to agree with DSchwartz... it was boring and I feel asleep half way thru it... Why did you all have a go when he was only expressing an opinion that you all didn't seem to like..

*Waits for the shouting to begin ohmy.gif                                                  

American and proud of it!

#9    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 30 April 2003 - 10:46 PM

Gnatti,

No worries, shouting will be kept to a minimum if possible. Being a new member, it's understandable that you may be curious as to the reasoning behind percieved problems, however, in the interest of maintaining a tranquil environment, I would suggest that you send a message to the board administrator (Saruman - just click on his name) if you require clarification. This thread wasn't started in order to rehash old issues, only to allow others to give their opinions about the program referenced in the subject line. It would be appreciated if everyone were to honor that request. smile.gif

Magikman                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#10    Gnatti

Gnatti

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:37 AM

ohmy.gif  rolleyes.gif Ohh I think I have just had my knuckles firmly rapped.. Like a kids sticking them in a cookie jar... What gives after all I was just expressing an opinion sad.gif                                                  

American and proud of it!

#11    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 01 May 2003 - 03:48 AM

I'm sorry, what part of "This thread wasn't started in order to rehash old issues" are you having a problem understanding? A simple directive was offered and a course of action suggested in order to satisfy your curiosity, politely and respectfully I might add. Hardly an admonishment or a 'rap on the knuckles' as you have so sneeringly indicated. Like it or not, all you need to concern yourself with is adherence to the principles stated and making yourself comfortable within our community by following the guidelines posted HERE  If you find the rules unfairly restrictive, then perhaps you'll be happier somewhere else. Have a nice day.  rolleyes.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users