Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chinese pyramids

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 08:32 AM

Does anyone have any info on the pyramids in China? Not much can be found about them due to gov't cover-ups.

"I wouldn't recommend sex,drugs, or insanity for everyone but they've always worked for me." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

#2    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• The truth is out there...I hope.

Posted 13 February 2004 - 12:27 AM

the chinese really had pyramid just like the Egyptians?  

#3    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 13 February 2004 - 12:42 AM

Not much can be found about them due to gov't cover-ups.

....pray tell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#4    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 01:08 AM

OH ,IT'S NOT A GOVERMENT COVER UP!  disgust.gif   how could evrything be a goverment cover-up?  blink.gif  Please, please i beg you, you must come up with a better excuse then Goverment cover up!

There is a underground pyramid tomb of a king form a many dynsty ago.  It is supposed to huge, but since the Chinese are deeply repscetful their elders or ansistors, and are afird of angring the spirits,  The have taken the high road and not disicrate someone final place of rest!  

#5    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 13 February 2004 - 01:11 AM

shirini writes what I was to lazy too tongue.gif , thanks shirini  thumbsup.gif  

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#6    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 01:13 AM

no prob....  grin2.gif  

#7    Atlantis Rises

Atlantis Rises

The Ancient

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:55 AM

Here is some information, but for some reason when you click on a picture it gives you information about the picture but then goes to a 404 Error.  So, what I did was I did a screen capture a second after I clicked on the picture and saved it in a paint program to read.

http://webmongrel.com/dzone/chinapyramids/

History is like Time - it always repeats itself.

#8    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• The truth is out there...I hope.

Posted 13 February 2004 - 04:58 AM

thanks, it looks like a grass hill.

#9    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:11 AM

There is a site that I found a while back that talked about the first Westerner to fly over these monuments and encounter them. It also said of the great deal of secrecy surrounding them. For example, archaeologists could not be permitted in due to the government. I will look for the link. I do not know how to post a link though without typing it myself which sucks. Could someone explain how to me?

Edited by ScreaminEagle, 13 February 2004 - 11:33 AM.

"I wouldn't recommend sex,drugs, or insanity for everyone but they've always worked for me." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

#10    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 11:19 AM

I found some links at a site called Crystalinks.com but I am not Cpu savvy enough yet to bring those links directly to you. Someone tell me how? Also, there was a link that talked of some stone disks, with spiral writing, that were found in the 30's by some Chinese explorers along with a grave of frail skeletons with large heads that were not identified. In the 50's or 60's a scientist cracked the code and reported what they had found. I won't spoil it by paraphrasing it. Check it out. It is very interesting....

Edited by ScreaminEagle, 13 February 2004 - 11:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users