Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Picture of a ghost

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 06:51 PM

Hey there everyone, i joined up a while ago, but hadnt got around to posting, but felt i had to after listening to a local radio station this morning. Its 2fm, i am from ireland and in the mornings there is a phone in program on it, well this morning there was a ladie who rang in to say that her house was haunted and that she had serious problems getting the spirit to move on,that she was at the end of her tether and all that. She claimed to have taken pics of her children and the ghost appeared in the picture, so the presenter being a bit of a sceptic said he would send a reporter out straight away to the house to check it out, a few hours later he said that his reporter was at the house, and they went over to her live, as this radio show is the most popular in the country a private eye had heard it and decided to take a spin over to the house, as the ladie said where she lived and the guy had a night vision camcorder and when it was switched on they could see the spirit live on the camcorder, anyways here is the pic the lady took, and the link to the actual radio show from this morning, Oh and its the Gerry Ryan show for any one from ireland.

user posted imageclick here to listen

#2    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 11 February 2004 - 07:04 PM

Hi RoadRunner. original.gif

That's an interesting picture.  It does have a vaguely human shape to it. It looks like someone stood side on, looking toward the kids, with a stick of some sort in their hand.

I'm normally sceptical about pictures showing smoky shapes, but this is different, and is more defined.  It actually reminds me of a very creepy picture of a kneeling skeletal ghost that I've seen on various sites. (picture below)

Did the man with the camcorder film the ghost?  Crikey, I hope so!

Attached Images

• kneelingghost.JPG

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#3    Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 07:48 PM

As far as i know the guy with the camcorder filmed the ghost, it was walking about and they could see it through the camera when it was on the nightvision. I think i have linked the actual show to the above for anyone who wants to to listen to, remember folks this is a phone in show, so there is some other stuff in it as well but its worth listening to the start of it for the initial phonecall and the last of it for the live reports from the house itself.
And cufflink, its funny you should say it reminds you of someone with a walkingstick, as the older neighbours said they recognised it as a woman who used to live there years ago. Normally i would be quite sceptical about these things as well, but as this was on the countrys biggest radio show i think it might be genuine, but i thought you guys would like a look at it anyways.  here is the link to the shows homepage for you all to look at Gerry Ryan Show Homepage

#4    kreestar

kreestar

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 09:08 PM

Both are creepy pics. The first one, the fact that it is a reddish color makes me think it may be a developing problem.

Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.

#5    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• The truth is out there...I hope.

Posted 12 February 2004 - 01:46 AM

space heater

#6    Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE (kreestar @ Feb 11 2004, 08:08 PM)
Both are creepy pics. The first one, the fact that it is a reddish color makes me think it may be a developing problem.

I would have thought it was a developing problem as well but for the fact the reporter could see the same shape on the camcorder, I am still unsure what to make of it, but it all seems very genuine.

Did anyone else listen to the actual show? If so what did you think?, Anyone who didnt, should listen to the start of it and the end of it for the most interesting parts.  

#7    Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 12:34 PM

Just after listening to todays show and they still have the ghost there, i missed some of it but i think they tried to banish it but it went to one room and wont leave it.  A relative of the woman they believe is the ghost phoned in as well, so anyone interested might want to listen to todays show as well. all the shows can be found on the link i put in earlier. original.gif  

#8    theDARKKNIGHTDETECTIVE

theDARKKNIGHTDETECTIVE

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 04:18 AM

Roadrunner,
I listen to the radio show with that link you set up and thought it was very interesting. I was wondering if you had heard what had happened with it?

#9    theDARKKNIGHTDETECTIVE

theDARKKNIGHTDETECTIVE

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 04:20 AM

Nevermind I did'nt look at the date on your last post.

#10    Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 10:15 AM

For anyone interested i was just listening to todays show, and they finaly got the ghost to leave but i missed how they did it, but when the ghost went she apparently sent back flowers as the house was filled with the smell of fresh flowers, todays show will probably be up on the site later on so i will listen to it later to find out how they got the ghost to leave.

#11    Aaralyn

Aaralyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• "I've developed a new philosophy... I only dread one day at a time." -Charlie Brown

Posted 19 February 2004 - 09:26 PM

I hate to tell you, hopefully I am doing this wrong but when I tried to listen to the "3 hour show", it just turned out to be about a hooker who was going to court and a bunch of people were calling in to say their oppinions...was I doing it wrong? Did you send the wrong link?? I was really interested and I really wanted to hear it.... sad.gif  

Aarlayn

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.

#12    Agent_21

Agent_21

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

• Baby says: Vote for Biccy Boy!!! UM2004
    BABY LIKES MILK AND COOKIES!
    Yo J! ;)

Posted 19 February 2004 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (kreestar @ Feb 11 2004, 08:08 PM)

Or a combination of a longish exposure, flash and the light from the electric bulb lighting the room.

#13    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 20 February 2004 - 12:21 AM

Oh please!!! Another stupid person!!!

#14    Thistle

Thistle

Mighty Midget Queen of the Faeries

• 2,284 posts

• Stick Girl

Posted 20 February 2004 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Lottie @ Feb 20 2004, 12:21 AM)
Oh please!!! Another stupid person!!!

Who exactly are you referring to as being stupid ?????  dontgetit.gif

The person who posted the picture in the belief that it would interest members of the forum?........or the person who is coming up with a possible rational explanation for the picture ?

Either way, it's a bit rude to call them stupid don't you think Lottie  

#15    Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Aaralyn @ Feb 19 2004, 08:26 PM)
I hate to tell you, hopefully I am doing this wrong but when I tried to listen to the "3 hour show", it just turned out to be about a hooker who was going to court and a bunch of people were calling in to say their oppinions...was I doing it wrong? Did you send the wrong link?? I was really interested and I really wanted to hear it.... sad.gif

The radio station has probably changed the show, that link takes you to. they change it each week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users