Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Wa-Jutsu - Ki projection

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:19 AM

I have done some Ki force.. Reiki classes...  magnified  healing...  before so I know you can feel energy fields..auras... but can one really do this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPpwcPqpgp8...feature=related

rench "master" Jacques-Jean Quéro demonstrates and explains to-ate, or contactless projection using ki (in French).

Here is the translation of the first part of the interview:

Speaker: So, Jacques-Jean Quero, this vital energy, this coordinated energy you are talking about... How do you draw it from yourself?

JJQ: Well... To sum up, as a first contact with me, I'm a Judoka of origin, and I did a lot of Judo, as well as competition, and Ju-jutsu. And here in France, I've been taught technique, but I still were using my muscular power in my technique. And... one day, I've read quite a lot of things, and I went to Japan, in order to find the sources of Judo and of Ju-jutsu. And in Japan, I've found authentic Ju-jutsu schools, where masters taught me how to work differently in Judo, and in Ju-jutsu, because it was Ju-jutsu that I was fond of, original Ju-jutsu. So, I've been taught that one can use the life power of a human being instead of his muscle power (...) I've been taught to coordinate my mind and my body, and to do interior breathing (...) and I imagine that the air goes down to the end of my belly and lightens an energy fireplace, that we call the Seika-Tanden, located 2 or 3 centimeters below the belly button. That's where the ancestral energy fireplace of human beings is located. And we work with the Hara, as Japanese says. And that's here one must place his spirit. By placing my spirit in my belly, and by doing interior breathing exercices, I stimulate all the energy circuits of the body, and I can do a fusion between my mental power, and my vital power, and this coordinated energy, is the mental energy, allied with the vital energy that circulates inside me, that... in a way, melt together, and at the precise moment of fusion, I can transmit it... say, genetically, to my partner, in the form of waves.

master extinguishes 20 candles with his fist...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzvz1BeJNjQ...feature=related

Edited by crystal sage, 26 March 2008 - 01:27 AM.

#2    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:26 AM

Qigong Meditation of Chi Fire Ball Throwing 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVqekWDrMHY

#3    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:34 AM

You Tube

This video shows it's all a bunch of whooey... It's self hypnosis and works kinda like a placebo, it won't affect you unless you believe it will.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#4    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:42 AM

AtheistGod on Mar , 11:34 AM)

You Tube

This video shows it's all a bunch of whooey... It's self hypnosis and works kinda like a placebo, it won't affect you unless you believe it will.

Hmmm???

Could it also be a case of the same energetic value as 'free will'...??

If that guy did knock him out when the other skeptic was a firm 'non-believer' of this energy.. of supernatural forces..., would it not affect the skeptic's  'Free Will' ...his  sense of reality ...forever more???

Would it not them be against the spiritual rule of nature..  of cause and effect????

Can you imagine how the world's sense of reality would crack.. fall apart ..if for some unknown reason.. a person could freely exhibit.. verified  through approved scientific testing methods..the ability to fly... or walk through walls... or lift heavy objects thru thought/will alone???

Would it  then unblock some subconscious barrier of what many of us accept that we are able to do...allowing others to experience these latent abilites???

laugh.gif
You Tube

Hmmm???

Could it also be a case of the same energetic value as 'free will'...??

If that guy did knock him out when the other skeptic was a firm 'non-believer' of this energy.. of supernatural forces..., would it not affect the skeptic's  'Free Will' ...his  sense of reality ...forever more???

Would it not them be against the spiritual rule of nature..  of cause and effect????

Can you imagine how the world's sense of reality would crack.. fall apart ..if for some unknown reason.. a person could freely exhibit.. verified  through approved scientific testing methods..the ability to fly... or walk through walls... or lift heavy objects thru thought/will alone???

Would it  then unblock some subconscious barrier of what many of us accept that we are able to do...allowing others to experience these latent abilites???

laugh.gif cool.gif    of course I am a fan of Mutant X and other similar shows....

#5    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:45 AM

If there was such a power that could knock people out etc then it would work on anyone and everyone regardless of belief.

Posted Image

#6    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:59 AM

AtheistGod on Mar , 12:45 PM)

If there was such a power that could knock people out etc then it would work on anyone and everyone regardless of belief.

If you see Wa-Jutsu - Ki projection  as a spiritual energetic modality.. then there must be some sort of respect for the other person's level of spiritual evolution...

healing seems to work in a similar way..  but the loophole..is saying you are praying for them.. which... unless, they have experienced some sort of horrific drama in their lives which caused them to consciously/unconsiously cut themselves off/distance themselves off  from all forms of spirituality...    there will  mostly be some  sort of noticeable effect..

Maybe to force someone to experience something spiritual when they are not willing to be open to it.. is like forcing yourself.. onto them.. a kind of evolution, said:

If you see Wa-Jutsu - Ki projection  as a spiritual energetic modality.. then there must be some sort of respect for the other person's level of spiritual evolution...

healing seems to work in a similar way..  but the loophole..is saying you are praying for them.. which... unless, they have experienced some sort of horrific drama in their lives which caused them to consciously/unconsiously cut themselves off/distance themselves off  from all forms of spirituality...    there will  mostly be some  sort of noticeable effect..

Maybe to force someone to experience something spiritual when they are not willing to be open to it.. is like forcing yourself.. onto them.. a kind of evolutionary..spiritual assault...

I gather there may be some sort of energetic law against it...

#7    Mahtu

Mahtu

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

• Ride the wind.

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:05 AM

AtheistGod on Mar 25 2008, 07:45 PM, said:

Well the power of belief can be extremely potent.  for example, there are certain drugs on the market with specific functions that in certain cases do not work when people do not believe they will, like how in clinical trials the drug does not take effect 100% of the time, more like 80%.  The placebo effect can work both ways!

I won't stomp on your dreams as long as you don't stomp on my reality.

#8    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:43 AM

Mahtu on Mar 25 2008, 10:05 PM, said:

Well the power of belief can be extremely potent.  for example, there are certain drugs on the market with specific functions that in certain cases do not work when people do not believe they will, like how in clinical trials the drug does not take effect 100% of the time, more like 80%.  The placebo effect can work both ways!

If you took a bottle of downers with a glass of whiskey not believing it would kill you, it still would kill you.

If you held a gun to your head not believing that the bullet in the chamber would kill you and pulled the trigger you would be dead.

There are usually several drugs dedicated to the same function and since not everyone shares the exact same biology not one drug will work for everyone. It has nothing to do with the placebo effect at all.

Belief has no power in the physical just psychological.

The placebo effect only works one way there are no 2 ways.

Posted Image

#9    Mahtu

Mahtu

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

• Ride the wind.

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:36 AM

AtheistGod on Mar 25 2008, 08:43 PM, said:

If you took a bottle of downers with a glass of whiskey not believing it would kill you, it still would kill you.
If you held a gun to your head not believing that the bullet in the chamber would kill you and pulled the trigger you would be dead.

Yes but you are talking about things that are massively destructive and blunt.  The world of psychic phenomena and meditation and healing, etc. is much more subtle, therefore, belief has a stronger effect.  And yes, this belief CAN have very significant effects in cell regeneration and fending off diseases.

I won't stomp on your dreams as long as you don't stomp on my reality.

#10    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:49 AM

cool.gif

You know .. if I had any supernatural powers.. I'd say I was a magician...

It would make life  so much easier..You wouldn't  be hounded by skeptics... or have to prove yourself every step of the way...

wink2.gif and  you could just simply get on with it!!!

#11    20SEP2008

20SEP2008

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:20 AM

*Takes out flame shield and hides*

#12    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

Mahtu on Mar 25 2008, 11:36 PM, said:

Yes but you are talking about things that are massively destructive and blunt.  The world of psychic phenomena and meditation and healing, etc. is much more subtle, therefore, belief has a stronger effect.  And yes, this belief CAN have very significant effects in cell regeneration and fending off diseases.

Cell regeneration and fending off disease has nothing to do with belief. Belief does have an effect on symptoms of a said disease however pain being the most referenced, however just because you trick your brain into not feeling something doesn't mean it's not there.

There is no empirical data to support your position.

Living a healthy lifestyle, you know like eating right and exercising will help your body fend off disease and heal faster.

Posted Image

#13    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:01 PM

AtheistGod on Mar 25 2008, 11:43 PM, said:

There are usually several drugs dedicated to the same function and since not everyone shares the exact same biology not one drug will work for everyone. It has nothing to do with the placebo effect at all.

Belief has no power in the physical just psychological.

The placebo effect only works one way there are no 2 ways.

But..Lets look at something else...Like cancer...I bet a cancer patient, who believes that khemo will work(However its spelled) or that he'll just get better in general...That person is alot more likely to live compared to a person who doesn't belive he'll make it...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#14    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:03 PM

AtheistGod on Mar 26 2008, 01:12 PM, said:

Cell regeneration and fending off disease has nothing to do with belief. Belief does have an effect on symptoms of a said disease however pain being the most referenced, however just because you trick your brain into not feeling something doesn't mean it's not there.

There is no empirical data to support your position.

Living a healthy lifestyle, you know like eating right and exercising will help your body fend off disease and heal faster.

That sounds alot like what you, and all the other skeptics do Athiest...You have tricked your mind into believing this false definition of reality, and blocking out certain things...Even though these things may be all around you...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#15    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

Heartagram3200 on Mar 26 2008, 05:01 PM, said:

But..Lets look at something else...Like cancer...I bet a cancer patient, who believes that khemo will work(However its spelled) or that he'll just get better in general...That person is alot more likely to live compared to a person who doesn't belive he'll make it...

Ok then let's look at my uncle since he's in stage 4 cancer has 20 brain tumors and 30ish spinal tumors and cancer all through out the rest of his body. He believes he can beat it and will with chemo and radiation... Well it's safe to say this isn't gonna happen and he will be lucky if he makes it another month.

Having hope relieves stress on the mind which in turn relieves stress on the body allowing it to better fend off the cancer. There is nothing abnormal about this.

There is a difference between this and what was in the video i posted pertaining to using chi to knock someone out.

The claim in regards to what is done in the video I posted is that you can knock ANYONE out with this energy and effect people unknowingly etc. This claim was put to the test and debunked, the conclusion is that what is really going on is a form of self hypnosis. If you believe it will knock you out then when some does their goofy hand movements your brain switches itself into unconscious mode.

Again I base my opinion on the evidence, what the evidence tells me is that chi/ki/psi etc is not real.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users