Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

strange dreams

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    cspooky00

cspooky00

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:10 PM

ive been having some strange dreams about my tk but most of the things that happen in the dream happen during the following day like some sort of deja vu but in the dream every time i use it some guy is standing there watching and ends up just following me everywhere and watching me. can the dreams be some sort of sign or can i just leave them as dreams.

Christopher Servin
           AKA
         Spooky

#2    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

In a massive generalization, a dream that keeps repeating with little variation is still a message dream.

Posted Image

#3    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

cspooky00 on Mar 26 2008, 10:10 AM, said:

ive been having some strange dreams about my tk but most of the things that happen in the dream happen during the following day like some sort of deja vu but in the dream every time i use it some guy is standing there watching and ends up just following me everywhere and watching me. can the dreams be some sort of sign or can i just leave them as dreams.

Send the dream to Darkbreed, he might know...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#4    Miri Rin

Miri Rin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:13 AM

I think it's a message. A sign. A warning, possibly.
What does the man following you look like?

#5    cspooky00

cspooky00

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:05 AM

Miri Rin on Mar 26 2008, 07:13 PM, said:

I think it's a message. A sign. A warning, possibly.
What does the man following you look like?

the man in the dream is in a dark black suit and some dark shades but he has no facial expressions or any hair like if hes some sort of secret service agent or something

Christopher Servin
           AKA
         Spooky

#6    cspooky00

cspooky00

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:54 AM

ok so finaly after a month i have made some great progress it turns out the man in my dream wuz of little importance i actually bumped into him at my job and he offered me a even better one but i turned him down i guess the dream just ment that he wuz watching me but on the other hand my tk has increased along with my focus thanks to prolonged hours of meditation and studying but i guess it really does pay off in the long run.

Christopher Servin
           AKA
         Spooky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users