Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Believers, what psychic abilities do you have

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#16    Mahtu

Mahtu

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

• Ride the wind.

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:07 AM

aerokinesis.

I won't stomp on your dreams as long as you don't stomp on my reality.

#17    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

i  don't know if half of these are considered anything psychic, but i can read vibes alot, and i know its stupid, but i can sort of get my dog to do things without making any motions or sounds. i can also sort of move things a little, just barely.

#18    pyrobender

pyrobender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:58 PM

I can make food magically travel through my body.I don't know if it counts though.

#19    Star-Struck

Star-Struck

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:26 AM

Anything that passes through my head...thoughts, dreams, ideas, visions and hallucinations, will happen in the future in a random dimension, including our own. This is what I use to explain the coincidences that are in my introduction in the off-topic threads.

So yes, maybe I dreaming about my town being massacred has affected some alternate dimension perhaps?

And since I've had that dream multiple times, maybe dimensions...what if I dream of it again, and again, the risk of it striking our dimension is higher. (Note that each dimension includes an entire multiverse, so it may have happened on another planet in our dimension already.)

What we cannot explain, will explain itself, in its own language.

#20    Stormyclouds

Stormyclouds

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

I can do a lot of different things but they're kind of small and I would like help developing them. If anyone would like to help I'd be grateful. But what I can mainly do is bend spoons a tiny bit, heal people's muscle pains and or headaches for short periods of time, sort of control fire, sometimes know what's going to happen before it actually does(not like actually seeing the future, just knowing), empathy, and some others.

Consider this a signature.

Posted Image

#21    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,917 posts

• States are domed when they are unable to distinguish good men from bad.

- Antisthenes.

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

I also have the ability to fart! EGAD! I must be special!

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#22    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:08 AM

I am an empath (by some I've been termed Indigo)

I am not just an empath that feels the emotions of anger, sadness, joy ect, but the events/memories of that person to show why they feel that way
I see auras (anyone can) scanning, healing techinques, premonitions, some telepathy...because of feeling the emotions

My belief is that emotions are the basis for practically everything from the way we see to hear things

I also feel vibrations/frequences which again I believe are associated with me being able to see colors because each frequency has a different color like UV rays.

Sometimes I can even 'x-ray' people like the girl I told had a brain tumor or recently the other female I saw at the chiroprator and I made a remark that I saw her neck was off on the left, the Dr. asked how I knew I said I saw her skeleton...sometimes my mind 'x-ray's the body. I do not think it is odd, because being a studier of animals I know that doliphins can also do this and know the exact density of a fish as well.

I do some remote view and other things like that, most of this stuff ties in all together...so it's more like one big blob. ha-ha ya that's some of the things, again lots of people can do this I think it's actually very common

#23    Versarnwen

Versarnwen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• Elemental balanced through logic.

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:37 AM

I have "abilities" per se but I find it highly uncomfortable to term them "psychic" or "kinetic" - perhaps because of all the tripe that runs around these days. Mainly I work with the three elements I feel an affinity with. They are like 'friends' or perhaps an extension/reflection of oneself.

#24    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:11 AM

inkblot on Mar 29 2008, 11:55 AM, said:

I want to see which abilities are most common, that's all.

for 32 years i have done the following... thank you by the way for your true interest

i can see spirit guides
i can see what people truly look like on the other side
i can go to the other side only to certain parts (meditate and talk to teachers)
i can talk to passed over loved ones (yours more than mine)
i am a medium for spirit guides and passed over loved ones (only people i know) wont do anyone else
i have dreams (this one i don't do as often as the others) they are dreams of others saying goodbye right before they leave and they normally pass within a day or two..
(this one i can do without except for my teenagers.. ) I can read others minds.. try not to do this one at all.. peoples thoughts are theirs not mine..
i have moved things but again try not to at all.. only did this when i was younger, not at all now
my favorite.. i can make my dog do anything just by seeing it in my mind and she does it... she is truly the greatest dog in the world... part of our family!!!!

i think that's pretty much it... now the real secret is... you can do it to.. all of the above.. and i truly do mean that.. we all can.. if we just try.. meditate... just remember GOD gave you these gifts so always use them
for the good of others..

again thank you for your true interest.  

Luv, Luvnkind

#25    ThOn

ThOn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:17 AM

In short, I can read pictures. At least that's what I'm verifying at this moment. I have just started to do this.
So if you like to help me developing my abilities, I will be very grateful!

Missing persons;

Send me a picture of the person. Just the picture! No other information at all! Just state it considers a missing person! I will usually get some information, not much though! I will submit this information and if it turns out to be correct and/or possible i'll try to get more.

Readings:

A picture. Just notify me if it considers a reading and we'll see what i get!

I won't do this online! Only via e-mail!

Trust me i'll respectful but to the point.  thumbsup.gif

Greetings to all of you!

#26    dreamiesilk

dreamiesilk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

Empathic, intuitive, occasional visions, dream premonitions and speaking with the departed are just a few of the abilities I have.  I have had these abilities since I was a child, go ahead and joke about it but think about what it feels like for kids who have these abilities, it is a nightmare when no one else around you understands what is going on.  You begin to think you are crazy because everything you say is true yet people think you are possessed. So, you become quiet and withdrawn so that no one will pay attention to you.

Instead of laughing about it you should read up on it more and try to understand how it effects people. Then maybe this world could come together and be a better place.  I am sorry but this really makes me upset when people finally open up about their experiences only to have others make them feel like idiots to shut themselves off again!  These sites are meant to help people not scare them away!

Luv & Light
Dreamie

#27    dreamiesilk

dreamiesilk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:40 AM

I am sorry about my last post here, I had read only a few of the posts and well I got upset because so many people think that this is all a joke when it is not.  Please accept my apology.

Sincerely,
With Luv & Light
Dreamie

#28    The Wise Raven

The Wise Raven

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "Do not meddle in the affairs of nerds, for we are creatively violent and get away with everything."

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:27 PM

I am the master of Chocokenisis,the reason why America and Canada's population are so obese. McDonalds is INNOCENT!

Edit: Control of Chocolate

Edited by Energia, 10 June 2008 - 06:28 PM.

Posted Image

#29    Unnamed1

Unnamed1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

I can make my hands move using only my mind, legs too...

I can predict world's socio-political events using historical and dialectical materialism, really...

#30    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

this is just sad. we cant have a mature discussion on something?

this is just sad. we cant have a mature discussion?

DellusionalMirror on Jun 19 2008, 12:07 PM, said:

this is just sad. we cant have a mature discussion on something?

this is just sad. we cant have a mature discussion?

oops, my computer screwed up sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users