Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Believers, what psychic abilities do you have

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#31    Nathanial Fujibayashi

Nathanial Fujibayashi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 03:29 AM

High level astral projection. Seeing and Hearing Ghosts/Demons/Angels while in my body. currently working with Telekinesis with results.
Unsure if this has any relation to this post but ill post it anyway
Unusually natural control of Conjured and Summoned deities
Ability to heal lesser pains, still training with it.

Edited by Nathanial Fujibayashi, 21 June 2008 - 03:33 AM.

"If thou knowest myself in Hell, and Who Shall be at My Side, and Upon the pillars of which we shall set, Then and only Then shall i speak of truth to ye" - Naes Lainahtan -

#32    ufo guy

ufo guy

LDS missionary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

• Now with 50% more crazy

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

i can do empathy, i just now reized a couple mounths ago what it was, and its helped me out alot original.gif

thats about it lol

#33    Weeping Angel

Weeping Angel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." -Thomas Jefferson

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:32 PM

Empathy is a gift for me, I'm good at it. Just realized it a year ago.

Formally known as Extinction, Lord Of Pain, and Till There Was You.

#34    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

luvnkind on Jun 6 2008, 02:11 AM, said:

now the real secret is... you can do it to.. all of the above.. and i truly do mean that.. we all can.. if we just try.. meditate... just remember GOD gave you these gifts so always use them
for the good of others..

Thumbs up!!!   ***Applause****

#35    momentarylapseofreason

momentarylapseofreason

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,132 posts

• Warning: This member may contain traces of Nut

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:12 AM

Sensing where people have died (often)  & sometimes having  a sense of how they have died - it catches you TOTALLY off guard

Knowing who I can trust or not , within seconds (I think I can read facial cues-that other people can't pick up ? my theory). Nothing psychic there

Dreaming of people before I actually meet them

dreaming ,hearing some music pieces before they were ever released (still waiting on one)

sensing danger alot quicker than others

I end up with alot of problems if i don't follow my instincts

I used to make animals fear me ,dogs, cats without making eye contact/movements or sounds>just thoughts. I don't do this anymore and i dropped the negativity/dark within me  .I think certain thoughts make your body change chemistry & then you produce a smell that makes them fearful ? Just a theory. Animals are very sensitive and can sense/or smell? alot more than we do.

I want a scientific explanation-which I'm sure there will be some day-still waiting.

I'm a rationalist and these experiences really irk me.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason, 25 June 2008 - 05:24 AM.

If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But that's not how things are. Religion is prickly, it's intolerant, it's ultra-defensive precisely because it's brittle and fragile.- Pat Condell

#36    Star Children

Star Children

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:28 AM

inkblot on Mar 29 2008, 10:55 AM, said:

I want to see which abilities are most common, that's all.

Well... most widely accepted ability would be that I have seen and talked to my brother...who passed away from cancer. And he's told me things, watch my wife, the grandkids will be fine, she had a bad day...ect...

These may not be considered psychic...but I consider them that way... astral travel, seeing things in astral form, dreaming things before they happen (used to do it a lot more as a kid then I do now), healing with my hands...

#37    kreestar

kreestar

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:59 PM

I'm not exactly sure what I have going for me, but I've always had kind of strange experiences. I know I've had several dreams that have later came true (including predicting the relative date of my aunt's baby) and I get intuitive feelings. I don't "see" these future events, I just feel it or think it.
I also seem to hear things that other people don't hear. I'm not really sure what to call this. It's not thoughts in my head, I actually hear these sounds/voices/etc. Usually it's muffled voices, that sound like they're coming from a television.
I don't know if I would call these psychic abilities, but they are definitely strange.

Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.

#38    Shao Khan

Shao Khan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:57 AM

I do not consider myself a psychic...but I do appear to have some abilities. huh.gif

I have had many dreams that predict the future quite well... For instance I once dreamed that my cat was sick and about to die. I just knew it when I saw him in my dream, because I could see a weird glow of colours on his head. The next day he was wounded on his head, I took him to the vet...but he died a couple of days later from a headtrauma. crying.gif

I had many dreams like it, of both animals and people. Suffice to say, I aint glad when I get a dream like this.

When I was little I could tell my mom and dad ten minutes beforehand when someone was comming to visit. It scared the crap out of them and I never missed. It can't do that anymore...for now. Although I am still very intuitive. That always comes in handy. happy.gif

Edited by Shao Khan, 28 June 2008 - 04:37 PM.

#39    Little Wolf

Little Wolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:09 AM

Eveyone has the ability to be Psychic.. just some a born natural and others need to work harder to open themselves up.

Creators Blessings
Little Wolf

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

The world is so marvelous from up here,
so peaceful, so wonderful and so fragile..

#40    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:53 PM

Shao Khan on Jun 28 2008, 05:57 AM, said:

I do not consider myself a psychic...but I do appear to have some abilities. huh.gif

I have had many dreams that predict the future quite well... For instance I once dreamed that my cat was sick and about to die. I just knew it when I saw him in my dream, because I could see a weird glow of colours on his head. The next day he was wounded on his head, I took him to the vet...but he died a couple of days later from a headtrauma. crying.gif

I had many dreams like it, of both animals and people. Suffice to say, I aint glad when I get a dream like this.

When I was little I could tell my mom and dad ten minutes beforehand when someone was comming to visit. It scared the crap out of them and I never missed. It can't do that anymore...for now. Although I am still very intuitive. That always comes in handy. happy.gif

Im sorry you lost your kitty.... sad.gif

Little Wolf on Jun 28 2008, 06:09 AM, said:

Eveyone has the ability to be Psychic.. just some a born natural and others need to work harder to open themselves up.

Creators Blessings
Little Wolf

Visit My Website

Yes, I believe that is true... Some have things happen and dont recognize the clues or put two and two together....
It takes it happening many,many,many times before they do...It just knowing how to pay attention and how to turn it on.
Its in all of us to one extent or another...some better at it, and some not at all....

Blessings to you both  rolleyes.gif

#41    Shao Khan

Shao Khan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:33 PM

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT on Jun 28 2008, 10:53 PM, said:

Im sorry you lost your kitty.... sad.gif

crying.gif crying.gif  Thanks

#42    twisterjester

twisterjester

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:05 AM

nirvanic on Mar 29 2008, 11:17 AM, said:

Dude, if somebody truly had any abilities on these forums, don't you think that at least one of them would have presented some kind of proof to support his claims????????

Not necessarily.  The folks who are the real McCoy have plenty of reasons NOT to advertise the fact.

The body needs food, water and air to subsist; so does the soul need love, laughter and imagination.

#43    Spectr

Spectr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:25 AM

I'm totally a new person AND no one knows me, but I am an empath of sorts and clairvoyant.  I've tried many times for AP but I'm just too darn impatient.

#44    DarkWolfSpirit

DarkWolfSpirit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• Dont annoy me, im running out of places to hide the bodies

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:35 AM

I can read tarot cards, and one reading I did for a friend was realy relevant about what had happened to her earlier in her life and aparently came true...

Let fenris cry, aaa-oo, aaa-oo
The varg thats free is always true.
A mountain song, aaa-eee, aaa-eee
When darkness fills the world with lies,
she falls like snow from troubled skies.
Deliverer, Deliverer

~David-Clement-davis 'The Sight'
Posted Image

#45    mindman

mindman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:35 AM

I think its called EMPATHY...or EMPATHIC MIMICRY....something like that,the reason i joined this site was to find out more tongue.gif

I can sense,manipulate the emotions and feelings of others...
I can take on their persona-skills,abilities,traits,feelings,fears,dreams,memories and stuff....

it was REALLY hard to mannage at first,until about 3-4 years ago i was almost kicked out of school for "mimicking" the school bully...but sinse ive learned to harness my gifts and now i use them ALL the time:P

ANY INFORMATION/QUESTIONS REGARDING MY ABILITIES PLEASE CONTACT ME A.S.A.P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users