Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Believers, what psychic abilities do you have

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#46    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT on Jun 23 2008, 01:08 PM, said:

Thumbs up!!!   ***Applause****

Thanks... glad to see you agree.. i love your name by the way...

LIGHT.... yeah... can't get enough..

luvngranny...

Luv, Luvnkind

#47    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:52 PM

twisterjester on Jul 2 2008, 12:05 AM, said:

Not necessarily.  The folks who are the real McCoy have plenty of reasons NOT to advertise the fact.

BS usual excuse. no.gif

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#48    Amberlight

Amberlight

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:24 AM

I am empathic - I get feelings from people both good and bad - I am learning how to protect myself because it can be no fun being the spongue of the group. Especially being in stress - it's really hard.

Today on my walk I passed by this old lady who was sweetly calling to her cat. She said, “Here Sylvester, here kitty kitty, come here.” But while she said it she was holding this large broom. This made me wonder what she knew about Sylvester that the rest of us didn’t. - Amberlight

#49    Carolina Cottontail

Carolina Cottontail

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

• "Even the smallest person can change the future".
    JRR Tolkien

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:56 AM

I do get a psychic flash from time to time.  Doesn't much add up to piddly squat.  Take today.  I got in my car to go to work, and said to myself, "This car is not going to start".  Sure enough, didn't start.  It worked fine yesterday, all day long.  No I didn't leave the door cracked open or anything on, just dead battery.  But I predicted it, moments before!  I feel like Tom Hanks in that movie where he was marooned on the desert isle when he made fire.  (Stands up, dances around, screamed) "I Knew It Wouldn't Start!!!!!  I...Knew!!!! " thumbsup.gif

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."  J. R. R. Tolkein

#50    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:52 AM

Eric Raven The Skeptic on Jul 14 2008, 02:52 PM, said:

BS usual excuse. no.gif

it's people like you that WE laugh at... we know something you don't know...

the difference is... is that if you asked us to teach you how, we would inspite of the rudeness you have shown us!!!!

because people who have a special gift knows that our main goal is to teach others.. NEVER put them down..

if you need help i mean really feel lost.. say if someone you loved passed.... who would be the first people you would come
running too.. so please don't burn those bridges before you ever reach them..

I hope you NEVER loose a loved one but if you do.. I'll be here to help you!!! along with everyone else on here that offers ourselves to your ridicule daily...

with all my love, luvnkind

Luv, Luvnkind

#51    Lumen

Lumen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:03 AM

Believer here, I have no abilities outside the normal human limit. (deja vu of stuff that hasn't happened yet, minor empathy, etc.) Although I can finish most sentences of anybody in my family. Friends to. Although I think thats just a Personality similarity.

But I am figuring out a way to learn it. I'm taking the path to strange abilities by the off-road of science/religion mix. Just wanted to say hi, and congratulate those on their powers. See on the forums, trying to help all I can.

Edited by Lumen, 15 July 2008 - 09:11 AM.

#52    mighty pies

mighty pies

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:18 AM

1st post

For about 2 years now i can predict future events without meaning it, about once a day, at first a thought it was just coincidence, but it just kept happening. For example, today i woke up and was thinking about names(not sure why), then thought of a few years ago when i found out about Mohammad being the most popular name in the world, several hours later today my mate sent me a link of "The Stupid Test" with one of the questions being "What is the most populr name in the world" with Mohammad being he answer. I remember about 6 months ago i was watching a movie at about 1am with my cousins, it was boring and i told them that it sucked and i wanted something to happen so they could stop watching it and we could do something else, at that moment the power went out. I told my sister and she believes me cause ive told her a few things without  meaning its happened. My dad also does the same thing as me. He was talking to his brother and said "Steve Irwins time will come soon", it did 2 days later.

Just my 2cents  thumbsup.gif

#53    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

luvnkind on Jul 15 2008, 01:52 AM, said:

it's people like you that WE laugh at... we know something you don't know...

the difference is... is that if you asked us to teach you how, we would inspite of the rudeness you have shown us!!!!

because people who have a special gift knows that our main goal is to teach others.. NEVER put them down..

if you need help i mean really feel lost.. say if someone you loved passed.... who would be the first people you would come
running too
.. so please don't burn those bridges before you ever reach them..

I hope you NEVER loose a loved one but if you do.. I'll be here to help you!!! along with everyone else on here that offers ourselves to your ridicule daily...

with all my love, luvnkind

Yes. How to fool yourself.
Special gifts that never show results.

I would never come running to a supposed psychic. I might go to a friend or counselor to talk.
Sorry, but I don't believe you have any ability.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#54    Lumen

Lumen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

okay, you two are having WAAY too much fun flaming each other. Hate to be a prick, but it is against forum rules to continuously go at each other. No flaming, no bashing, no anger please. Plus your getting a bit off-topic, we are seeing who believes they have an ability, not whether others believe it.

#55    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:35 AM

Lumen on Jul 15 2008, 02:56 PM, said:

okay, you two are having WAAY too much fun flaming each other. Hate to be a prick, but it is against forum rules to continuously go at each other. No flaming, no bashing, no anger please. Plus your getting a bit off-topic, we are seeing who believes they have an ability, not whether others believe it.

I agree with this completely... I appoligize for my post.. however when i posted my gifts a few pages over I made sure that I said how much I appreciated the true interest... I'm sure everyone agrees that it's really nice to have someone want to know what you can do with out wanting to pick fun or call names... this person has made this comment on several other posts where people have been trying to help.. the only comment that he seems to make is the "BS story" he has posted this to some very kind people who have been putting them selves on the line... and I find it very unkind!!!!

I feel that if he thinks this is all.. BS... then he should do one of two things stop coming here and bashing people or.. listen with an open mind and ask questions or make comments that do not put people down or make them feel unworthy of telling their story..

I don't mind if they don't believe.. that's perfectly okay.. I respect the fact that he or she knows what they believe.. I'm sure that there are thousands of people who have the ability now that at one point in time they also didn't believe..

All i ask is that he NOT bash others for what they know to be true to them.. we are not calling him names or being rude to him.. we just ask for the same...

luvnkind

Luv, Luvnkind

#56    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:47 PM

luvnkind on Jul 16 2008, 02:35 AM, said:

I agree with this completely... I appoligize for my post.. however when i posted my gifts a few pages over I made sure that I said how much I appreciated the true interest... I'm sure everyone agrees that it's really nice to have someone want to know what you can do with out wanting to pick fun or call names... this person has made this comment on several other posts where people have been trying to help.. the only comment that he seems to make is the "BS story" he has posted this to some very kind people who have been putting them selves on the line... and I find it very unkind!!!!

I feel that if he thinks this is all.. BS... then he should do one of two things stop coming here and bashing people or.. listen with an open mind and ask questions or make comments that do not put people down or make them feel unworthy of telling their story..

I don't mind if they don't believe.. that's perfectly okay.. I respect the fact that he or she knows what they believe.. I'm sure that there are thousands of people who have the ability now that at one point in time they also didn't believe..

All i ask is that he NOT bash others for what they know to be true to them.. we are not calling him names or being rude to him.. we just ask for the same...

luvnkind

thumbup.gif
This is so nice of you..... You right. If someone doesnt beleive, and doesnt want to learn from others experiences here,  then they are in the wrong site. Go else where....

There is no excuse for being rude, condensending and down right mean to others...
There is enough of that Shi* in the world as it is.....

Opinions are one thing, but dont bash some one over their beleifs or statements.....

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, 16 July 2008 - 11:50 PM.

#57    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT on Jul 16 2008, 06:47 PM, said:

thumbup.gif
This is so nice of you..... You right. If someone doesnt beleive, and doesnt want to learn from others experiences here,  then they are in the wrong site. Go else where....

There is no excuse for being rude, condensending and down right mean to others...
There is enough of that Shi* in the world as it is.....

Opinions are one thing, but dont bash some one over their beleifs or statements.....

Thank you... I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for a place that is kind and loving and doesn't name call... thats it I'm starting a new group we are now going to be called... "The Freaky Nice People Society"  hahahaa...

you know i did email this guy personaly and appoligize for bashing him on here... and i do want everyone else to know that my rudness was just as uncalled for as his... we do not Laugh at the unbelievers... hel* were to busy wondering if we're crazy ourselves to think of how others see us... lol... you have to admit there are times that i know everyone of us including myself sits around and says things like HOLY DUNG... I can hear and see dead people...

If I ever had a normal life where I didn't see spirits... I would probebly be one of those people ... saying things like "DUDE... GO SEE A DOCTOR" ... LOL..  but if i ever did have one of those days it was before i was four.. cause i cant remember a time i didn't... but you know love to all in the world... who cares how others believe as long as we know what "WE" believe... and that comment goes to believers and unbelievers of everything!!!!

AMAN... preach on girlfriend... sorry being my own cheer section... original.gif original.gif

k.. love to all..

PS... I really do appoligize again and again for being RUDE... i was like a walking contradiction...  saying "I'm never rude to people" then I bash him over the head with a RUDE stick... you know what... i'm burning that stick as we speak... (lesson learned... I got it)

Luv, Luvnkind

#58    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:53 AM

luvnkind on Jul 14 2008, 03:02 PM, said:

Thanks... glad to see you agree.. i love your name by the way...

LIGHT.... yeah... can't get enough..

luvngranny...

Thank You kindly luvinkind....
The truth is the Light and it leads the way....

My Fathers mother was gifted and had visions when she was a child, but nothing I knew of while she was older in life....

However, in the past few years things have increased for me as my spirituality and closeness to the Lord has also...my spirituality has grown and IT made me into a beleiver....the more and more my faith gets stronger....and the more things happen to me...good things....

When my Father was dying I spoke to him and told him that it was never too late to dedicate himself to the Lord, and give himself to the Spirit, and to denounce the Darks if they came for him. Dad was not a spiritual or religious person at all and grew to be a very selfish person....

Well, Dad died a couple days later...It wasnt long before one of my dreams came..... I was with a being I beleive was my Protector or angel, whatever you want to call him.....I never saw his face, but sensed it was Male in nature and Larger than a normal being.....no words were spoken between us, but it was just a "understanding" of the moment at hand....very hard to explain....kind of weird....
A dark entity came after me in the dream... We both beat it off and away it went.... I think it tried to get me because I helped my Dad get to the "right place"....and the darks didnt get him after all....

Ive had another thing where I was thinking of my husbands uncle..we havent seen him in years and had no apparent reason for the thought of him to come to my mind....he built a grandfather clock for us and it hadnt been running for about a month or two...nothing major, just too busy to pull the chains etc, so there it sat not running... I said to hubby one night, that we really got to get it going again... well  the next day we got a call he passed that same day the thought of the clock and him came to me.....

many other times I pray about a situation and without delay my answers arrives in one way or another...Ive become more open to recognizing them as what they are, messages, and happen more and more...

Driving down a highway praying about something to myself and seeing a lit cross in someones yard facing the highway... I knew what to do...that was my answer to go with it....

Ive had other dreams from an Aunt, friend, ex boyfriend, pets, neighbors dog I played with...
More and more...

Another I was sitting on my couch, there is a small cross in an epoxy resin base that sits on the TV. Again I was troubled about a situation and thinking about it, kind of praying to myself again...The cross was lit up by sunlight coming in the window somehow....There wasnt anything else at all lit up but the very small area of where the cross was....no streak or large lit area around it at all....which would be apparent of normally light coming in a window...Just that small little area the size of a coffee cup on the cross.

The more I pay attention,  the more I have these things happen....
Ive also found a penny on the top shelf of my fridge dated 1919...that was my moms mothers date of birth...
so many things to mention.... so these are a few...hope you enjoyed reading...Oh by the way, NEVER seen dead people or anythng like that other than visits from them in dreams....

I think it happens to more of us then we know. But  no one pays attention....That is something we need to learn how to do...God speaks to us everyday. Weve just forgotten how to listen...

I beleive it comes wIth love, openess and the beleif that all is possible with God, the Lord and the Spirit.

Blessings Love and Light....

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, 17 July 2008 - 12:56 AM.

#59    Beggars

Beggars

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

• "We dream of ways to break these iron bars."

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:55 AM

i got nothin
well i dont think i do
just anger
lol

#60    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:57 AM

SecondHeartbeat on Jul 16 2008, 07:55 PM, said:

i got nothin
well i dont think i do
just anger
lol

????? You just confused the old lady... lol...

what don't you got...

and why are you angry???

poor thang...

Luv, Luvnkind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users