Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

difference between ghost spirit & entity?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    karmaCrystal

karmaCrystal

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

Kinda confused is there even a difference?

#2    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

Lil Pet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:10 PM

cateyes221981 on Apr 2 2008, 03:05 PM, said:

Kinda confused is there even a difference?

well u have orbs which are spirits well a form .....then u have entities which are one thing left behind could even be a voice.....the u have ghosts wich can be spirits...or entities lol so really no no dif depends on how u see them (shadows, animals, people, orbs, lines, or even evp voices)

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#3    AngelXVI

AngelXVI

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

• God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change... Courage to change the things I can,,, and wisdom to know the difference!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

Its not proven but this is what I think

Ghost = Spirit not passed on to the light
Spirit = Passed through the light
Entity is just another name for a ghost or a non human spirit

Posted Image

Demons only exist if you believe in them!!!

#4    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

Lil Pet

• 1,216 posts

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:15 PM

AngelXVI on Apr 2 2008, 03:13 PM, said:

actually no you see a spirit can also be one not passed into the light so it could be a ghost...but ghost are in cases of hauntings....that can also be an entity....so...

#5    AngelXVI

AngelXVI

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

• God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change... Courage to change the things I can,,, and wisdom to know the difference!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:32 PM

WEREGIRL666 on Apr 2 2008, 04:15 PM, said:

actually no you see a spirit can also be one not passed into the light so it could be a ghost...but ghost are in cases of hauntings....that can also be an entity....so...

Its everybodies own interpretation.. there are no right or wrong answers so you cannot say yeah or neigh... so...

Posted Image

#6    cpjason

cpjason

Psychic Spy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:32 PM

AngelXVI on Apr 2 2008, 04:13 PM, said:

Ghost=a echo, a relflection of the past not necessarily a spirit, but a after image of someone who once lived.
Spirit=the soul of a person
Entitiy=everyone living and dead, you are a entitiy and so am I. Entitiy is used to describe anything that you don't know what it really is, often used in place of the term ghosts or spirits because people dont know for sure what ghosts or spirits really are.

Thatguy, international man of mystery.

#7    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

Lil Pet

• 1,216 posts

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

cpjason on Apr 2 2008, 03:32 PM, said:

Ghost=a echo, a relflection of the past not necessarily a spirit, but a after image of someone who once lived.
Entitiy=everyone living and dead, you are a entitiy and so am I. Entitiy is used to describe anything that you don't know what it really is, often used in place of the term ghosts or spirits because people dont know for sure what ghosts or spirits really are.

thats more like it lol wow nice

#8    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

Lil Pet

• 1,216 posts

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:35 PM

AngelXVI on Apr 2 2008, 03:32 PM, said:

Its everybodies own interpretation.. there are no right or wrong answers so you cannot say yeah or neigh... so...

there r right and wrong answers but i was wrong just as u and i investagate this stuff as a living lol just goes to show we can never stop learning

#9    AngelXVI

AngelXVI

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:35 PM

cpjason on Apr 2 2008, 04:32 PM, said:

You see its everyones own interpretation... You can have intellegent hauntings and residual ones both are ghosts to me grin2.gif

Posted Image

#10    cpjason

cpjason

Psychic Spy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

AngelXVI on Apr 2 2008, 04:35 PM, said:

You see its everyones own interpretation... You can have intellegent hauntings and residual ones both are ghosts to me grin2.gif

Yeah all those terms represent beliefs. To me a ghost means you dont believe that what you are seeing is the soul of a dead person. A more generic term. A spirit represents a belief in the after life, and that persons souls are stuck here on earth.

I hardly ever use either of those, because I don't know what the entities I see really are. I am not an atheist but I don't believe that the souls of dead persons walk the earth either. I don't know what to believe.

Thatguy, international man of mystery.

#11    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

Lil Pet

• 1,216 posts

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:45 PM

cpjason on Apr 2 2008, 03:41 PM, said:

Yeah all those terms represent beliefs. To me a ghost means you dont believe that what you are seeing is the soul of a dead person. A more generic term. A spirit represents a belief in the after life, and that persons souls are stuck here on earth.

I hardly ever use either of those, because I don't know what the entities I see really are. I am not an atheist but I don't believe that the souls of dead persons walk the earth either. I don't know what to believe.

well get a camera and snap some pics seeing is beliving? or some ppl say

#12    AngelXVI

AngelXVI

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:46 PM

cpjason on Apr 2 2008, 04:41 PM, said:

I know the feeling... there's a lot out there that we don't understand especially when you are experiencing something for yourself.  A lot of unanswered questions that I guess we will never have the answers to... not in this life anyway!!!

Posted Image

#13    Electra Rain

Electra Rain

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Always remember that you are connected to all you see and know. Love always protects.
    Blessed be

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:17 PM

Aliens are also considered entities....

'Broken Angels'
Author: Electra Rain
http://www.publishamerica.com

#14    AllP0werToSlaves

AllP0werToSlaves

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• Nailed in your chair, you're living dismally...

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:20 PM

I would consider anything from another place/time to be an entity, like an ET. When I think spirit I think of something that has passed on, but remains earthbound for whatever reason.

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"-Thomas Cox

#15    Electra Rain

Electra Rain

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Always remember that you are connected to all you see and know. Love always protects.
    Blessed be

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:22 PM

AllP0werToSlaves on Apr 2 2008, 10:20 PM, said:

I would consider anything from another place/time to be an entity, like an ET. When I think spirit I think of something that has passed on, but remains earthbound for whatever reason.

Me Too....

'Broken Angels'
Author: Electra Rain
http://www.publishamerica.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users