Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Major World Threat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1    Amygdala

Amygdala

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:25 PM

ph34r.gif I propose the US military as the world's most dangerous terrorists? Bin Laden is but a drop in the ocean compared....what do you think?

#2    cos_mic_kid

cos_mic_kid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• Behold the truth in ONE, but it is the SECOND that leads you astray.........Kabir

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:30 PM

Try reading David Icke - you are close my friend.

Click here for his site.

#3    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:40 PM

I propose the US military as the world's most dangerous terrorists? Bin Laden is but a drop in the ocean compared

May I ask what you base your opinion on?

#4    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:47 PM

Amygdala, I think you are fishing for an argument that serves no purpose. Your posting history tells me you need to do a bit more reading of the guidlines here before posting this kind of stuff.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#5    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 14 February 2004 - 12:16 AM

I tend to agree with Fluffy here, you've done nothing but post ignorant, derogatory comments against 'Americans' since you've registered. That type of behavior won't be tolerated. You'll need to contact Saruman to ask to have your membership re-instated.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users