Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The strongest love iv ever felt, in a dream.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    Lightning88

Lightning88

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

• When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.
    -Leo Burnett

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

i have to stick my 2 cents in. im 19,been with some girls but never really loved one.i had some real bad times.i know im not the best lookin guy.i went a while with no one. then one day i had a dream about a girl,a girl ive never met,it was  something like your dream,i was happy in the dream cus i was with someone that made me happy.waking up i found out she was a dream and became very depressed,i considered ending my life,but didnt.a couple days later i met a girl in of all places here.we have been together 5 months now.iv said i love you to girls before,but until now i never really knew what love was.my family cant stand this girl,but i love her,we are so much alike,ive never had anyone before like that.now i know its still early and you never know what could happen.but the  point is love can come out of no where,and you never know when or where you may find it,but you cant stop looking,there is someone out there for you.i disagree with the comment about changing yourself.if someone cant like you for you it wont last anyway.just be patiant and love will find you,when you least expect it.i hope that helps:)

#32    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

Poltergeist

• 2,248 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

goalienan on Apr 12 2008, 10:35 PM, said:

Hi Blueguardian...From reading your posts, you sound as if you have a very low self esteem, and I hope that's not true... original.gif First of all, start to like yourself, look at all your good points and focus on them, (especially with the ladies)....and don't give up.  True love comes in many different ways and your young yet...As to your nightmares, have you been under any unusual stress lately, for example with school, friends, family...I don't know if you watch or read scary books and movies, before sleep, but if you do, sub-consciously this could be affecting you...Also watch what you eat before bed...Certain foods trigger the mind to act up....Just a few hints, but you sound like a good kid, so start looking out for  yourself, and write up a dream journal...This always helps for follow-ups...Good luck... original.gif

i had a dream journal once it was on the comp and got deleted sad.gif, i'll probably start another and write them out as i go. Thank you. Good point about myself, i shall have to think on this.

silverracerkh2005 on Apr 13 2008, 12:51 AM, said:

i have to stick my 2 cents in. im 19,been with some girls but never really loved one.i had some real bad times.i know im not the best lookin guy.i went a while with no one. then one day i had a dream about a girl,a girl ive never met,it was  something like your dream,i was happy in the dream cus i was with someone that made me happy.waking up i found out she was a dream and became very depressed,i considered ending my life,but didnt.a couple days later i met a girl in of all places here.we have been together 5 months now.iv said i love you to girls before,but until now i never really knew what love was.my family cant stand this girl,but i love her,we are so much alike,ive never had anyone before like that.now i know its still early and you never know what could happen.but the  point is love can come out of no where,and you never know when or where you may find it,but you cant stop looking,there is someone out there for you.i disagree with the comment about changing yourself.if someone cant like you for you it wont last anyway.just be patiant and love will find you,when you least expect it.i hope that helps:)

Thank you, I hope it finds me sometime soon, your lucky.

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#33    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:06 PM

AngelOfMusic on Apr 9 2008, 11:51 PM, said:

Sooooo...i need someone to be obsessed with me?  Or i need a big fat lovin?  I do like that idea, its just a shame that they're in dreams, not reality.

Angel x

I'm 34
I remember when I was 14 I saw in a dream that I passed religious population and climbed from mountains and went to a big river
and then passed the river by bireme and found very interesting place that I have a big house , and in my house neighborhood I saw a beautiful girl
I felt deep love on her she was so attractive , after that I woke up and cried for 1 week , after that till now during 20 years I'm looking for that girl etc.
feeling and thinking of that girl opened all of my 6 chakra (except 7th chakra) one by one during last 20 years , I spent my life for charity and pcea development works , but now I decided to seriously learn astral projection
to find her , this is my first post here and I joined this forum last day , hope will find here that girl or even find good friends to share my experiences.

#34    The Wise Raven

The Wise Raven

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "Do not meddle in the affairs of nerds, for we are creatively violent and get away with everything."

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

Hi. I had a dream once which strongly projected real love......but the only part I remember (it was years ago) was a boy with pale chiseled-yet-handsome features and green eye's with shaggy ravenblack hair that fell over his shoulder whispering into my ear in a deep voice

"It does'nt have to be a relationship to mean something"

"I am more then nothing to you,you can't deny it" and he kissed me softly and I really felt as if the feeling of love was there.

"Don't you dare leave me!" was what I said softly and brushed the hair frommy face we were nose-to-nose.

"I would have too because this is'nt real.....

just don't forget me love"

Its werid because I'v never met a man that looks like that in my life (umm unless you count Harry Potter u know...the black hair and green eye's thing.LOL)
and I have never had a romantic engagement with any boy (Im only 12 and come from an old stickler-for-tradition family)

I feel what you mean I truley do and my pillow was wet with tears for the supposed 'lose' of my 'love'

I just felt really,really sad that day and did'nt leave my room and skipped school to stay home.

Edited by Energia, 28 May 2008 - 04:44 PM.

Posted Image

#35    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

Poltergeist

• 2,248 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

sufi on May 27 2008, 06:06 AM, said:

I'm 34
I remember when I was 14 I saw in a dream that I passed religious population and climbed from mountains and went to a big river
and then passed the river by bireme and found very interesting place that I have a big house , and in my house neighborhood I saw a beautiful girl
I felt deep love on her she was so attractive , after that I woke up and cried for 1 week , after that till now during 20 years I'm looking for that girl etc.
feeling and thinking of that girl opened all of my 6 chakra (except 7th chakra) one by one during last 20 years , I spent my life for charity and pcea development works , but now I decided to seriously learn astral projection
to find her , this is my first post here and I joined this forum last day , hope will find here that girl or even find good friends to share my experiences.

Learning astral projection is a good idea, I still havnt managed to do it yet though, normally something happens like my excema starts itching or my nose gets blocked, or im not feeling well, the list goes on lol.

Energia on May 29 2008, 02:43 AM, said:

Hi. I had a dream once which strongly projected real love......but the only part I remember (it was years ago) was a boy with pale chiseled-yet-handsome features and green eye's with shaggy ravenblack hair that fell over his shoulder whispering into my ear in a deep voice

"It does'nt have to be a relationship to mean something"

"I am more then nothing to you,you can't deny it" and he kissed me softly and I really felt as if the feeling of love was there.

"Don't you dare leave me!" was what I said softly and brushed the hair frommy face we were nose-to-nose.

"I would have too because this is'nt real.....

just don't forget me love"

Its werid because I'v never met a man that looks like that in my life (umm unless you count Harry Potter u know...the black hair and green eye's thing.LOL)
and I have never had a romantic engagement with any boy (Im only 12 and come from an old stickler-for-tradition family)

I feel what you mean I truley do and my pillow was wet with tears for the supposed 'lose' of my 'love'

I just felt really,really sad that day and did'nt leave my room and skipped school to stay home.

It's amazing how powerful dreams can impact peoples lives, I got shot again a few days ago, luckily I didn't feel pain but still not very fun, I really should imagine myself a bullet proof vest. I think we can all learn from dreams, "It does'nt have to be a relationship to mean something" that has deep meaning.

Posted Image

#36    The Wise Raven

The Wise Raven

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "Do not meddle in the affairs of nerds, for we are creatively violent and get away with everything."

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:48 PM

Blueguardian on May 30 2008, 01:55 PM, said:

Learning astral projection is a good idea, I still havnt managed to do it yet though, normally something happens like my excema starts itching or my nose gets blocked, or im not feeling well, the list goes on lol.

It's amazing how powerful dreams can impact peoples lives, I got shot again a few days ago, luckily I didn't feel pain but still not very fun, I really should imagine myself a bullet proof vest. I think we can all learn from dreams, "It does'nt have to be a relationship to mean something" that has deep meaning.

Does it mean I need to shack up with someone? Because the urge has been getting bigger since....or maybe its hormones..I hope it is because I really don't need my  nosy-*** subconsious trying to tell me to shag someone.

I'm just wondering if my subconsious is trying to tell me something because the feeling of projected love was very strong or if its just hormones....if it is then my hormones must be desprate for me to get some lovin'

Posted Image

#37    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

Poltergeist

• 2,248 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:46 PM

Energia on Jun 8 2008, 07:48 AM, said:

Does it mean I need to shack up with someone? Because the urge has been getting bigger since....or maybe its hormones..I hope it is because I really don't need my  nosy-*** subconsious trying to tell me to shag someone.

I'm just wondering if my subconsious is trying to tell me something because the feeling of projected love was very strong or if its just hormones....if it is then my hormones must be desprate for me to get some lovin'

Hormones seem to control a lot of things, I think you should do what you want, what you feel is right. Good luck. Lovin is always good, at least I think it is, as long as it doesnt include a park bench tongue.gif (bizzare news a month ago) tongue.gif

Posted Image

#38    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:07 PM

Energia on Jun 8 2008, 02:18 AM, said:

dont worry about it just keep being good girl , try to help people , try to love parents , try to not eat bad foods or drinking , and then try some meditation , if you dont know about meditation search internet and learn meditating , also try listening some music that helps you in relaxation , try to learn arts , go to sports like swimming or if possible martial arts like "tai chi" powerfull chines martial art that greatly helps you empower your energy body , and do anything other good ,

if you do so , you will find that there is great and powerfull magnetic in your inner that comes bigger every day ....

when you felt that it has enough energy to attract any thing , then try to attract the love that you seen in you dream , then relax and wait ,

your inner powefull magnet  will attract the one that you are looking for , ....

I remember a book that I was red 11 year ago can be found at amazon at link below :

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Love-Real-Soulm...d/dp/0446672653

Book name : Only Love Is Real: (A Story of Soulmates Reunited) from author "Brian Weiss"

"book author shows that there is someone special for everyone "

this book is written for peoples like you , Read carefully that book and find facts behind your experience, If you would like more knowledge about this experience than that book, I will happy to write more ,

good luck with your special one and Love experience
when you reached your Lover ,
then dont forget us as friends  original.gif

a drop of light

Edited by sufist, 21 June 2008 - 01:13 PM.

#39    vboytan

vboytan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

• You are the author of your limits.

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:04 AM

A wet dream? haha
Just kidding, I'm sorry. I jest, I jest.
I've only read the title grin2.gif

Edited by vboytan, 22 June 2008 - 04:04 AM.

Damn! He got my cookies again.
Damn you Clause!
DAMN YOU!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users