Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ringing in Ears

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:52 PM

hw74 on Apr 10 2008, 04:16 PM, said:

I actually work in a profession where I have dealt with injured people (car accidents, etc.) who have tinnitus problems so I am familiar with it and did do a google search on it too.  I have been juggling that idea around for the past two years and it just doesn't seem to fit what is going on with me.  Of course I may be wrong - it has happened before!   wink2.gif   I know it may sound silly, but I have been learning to listen to my "gut" feelings or intuition recently in my life, and it has served me well to do so.  This is another time where my "gut" is telling me something else is going on here not related to my health.

I would say that your gut feeling is correct. The sounds you hear, as do I, may well be your own body's vibrational pitch. It is not a physical problem.

As you increase your intuition or sixth sense, you will start to tap into unseen energies and then awareness will come to you from the non-physical realms.

So ask yourself, what is going on with you that has allowed this to occur? Then listen for an answer.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#17    20SEP2008

20SEP2008

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:01 AM

John A Spera on Apr 11 2008, 12:52 AM, said:

I would say that your gut feeling is correct. The sounds you hear, as do I, may well be your own body's vibrational pitch. It is not a physical problem.

As you increase your intuition or sixth sense, you will start to tap into unseen energies and then awareness will come to you from the non-physical realms.

So ask yourself, what is going on with you that has allowed this to occur? Then listen for an answer.

John

Your own bodies vibrational pitch? Meaning.... WaveLength? Yes, each person has their own wavelength because each person has a specific mass/density grin2.gif. That means yes, we are vibrating in a fixed pattern grin2.gif

ICanHazWin?

kthnxbai

#18    3rd rock resident alien

3rd rock resident alien

Psychic Spy

• 1,673 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:53 AM

What can you hear? Is it like crickets sounding at night? A hum? A high pitch tone? or does it appear only when your watching a Tv? cooking in microwave? or sleeping? Does the sound appear within you or a few feet away from you?

All I can say right now is that your brain is functioning perfectly and giving you a new sense possibly like a sonar.

The  Holy Council of the Conscious Gods
God in Real time. Almighty Supernatural Mega Spiritual Life Giver
In the absence of your god, Almighty Sun will always be with you.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. How I Wonder What You Are.

#19    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:27 PM

I have this high pitched ring in my ear some times, just likie suddenly goes off and goes away after a while. Other than that, my girlfriend's dad says he has ringing in his ears and it's a form is slight deafness. He reckons it's from the mortar fire back in his army days.

Edited by Blacksabbath, 11 April 2008 - 01:28 PM.

#20    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

Your story reminds me of something that happened to myself, which I never found any answer to.

What happened was that at night, I repeatedly heard what I can only describe as "fax machine" sounds, you know the beeps and sounds that you get if you call a fax number.

This happened when I was in bed at night, and the sound seemed to come from below, as from my pillow.

Heck, I even pulled the pillow apart at one occasion to see if there were anything inside it, which there wasn't.

This happened frequently for a year or two before it suddenly ended as abruptly as it had started.

Have no idea what it was.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#21    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

• Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear.

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

darkbreed on Apr 12 2008, 05:26 AM, said:

Your story reminds me of something that happened to myself, which I never found any answer to.

What happened was that at night, I repeatedly heard what I can only describe as "fax machine" sounds, you know the beeps and sounds that you get if you call a fax number.

This happened when I was in bed at night, and the sound seemed to come from below, as from my pillow.

Heck, I even pulled the pillow apart at one occasion to see if there were anything inside it, which there wasn't.

This happened frequently for a year or two before it suddenly ended as abruptly as it had started.

Have no idea what it was.

That exact thing used to happen to me! I'd hear the oddest sounds, very much like a fax machine, just before I went to bed--as I was laying down. It didn't feel like the sounds were coming from my pillow, though. It sounded like it was coming from everywhere, like the air or something. It doesn't happen any more, but I was always so confused when I'd hear it. Still don't know what happened; it was years ago.

I remember once, when I started to hear a strange high-pitched ring, my cousins were in the same room and I asked them if they could hear it too--because it sounded like it was coming from everywhere, but nowhere at the same time. One of them replied that it sounded like it was coming from me.

Nowadays I don't hear much of anything, except for the normal ring in your ears if you're in a quiet room, or sometimes if I'm in a moderately loud room, everything will get quiet and I'll hear the ringing sound above everyone's voices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users