Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is it safe for Amatuers to Astral Project

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Aaron1977

Aaron1977

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:22 AM

Hi I know I am able to AP however I am afraid leave the side of my Body for fear of something bad happening I am going to AP again tonight but I do not want to leave my side for fear of unknown and their is a few scary stories out their .
Could someone who has experience please let me know if it is safe to venture?

Many thanks

#2    Spiritualacender

Spiritualacender

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

Aaron1977 on Apr 11 2008, 01:22 AM, said:

Hi I know I am able to AP however I am afraid leave the side of my Body for fear of something bad happening I am going to AP again tonight but I do not want to leave my side for fear of unknown and their is a few scary stories out their .
Could someone who has experience please let me know if it is safe to venture?

Many thanks

iF you are afraid call on St Michael the Archangel and ask for his protection while in the Astral Plane if you ask directly he will do it. =)

#3    Nadia B.

Nadia B.

Streaky Freak

• 3,407 posts

• Demented Momilie of the Day: There is not a tampon in this world that will give you the joy and freedom portrayed in a Tampax commercial.

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:04 AM

Or learn how to shield and protect yourself first.  I wouldn't advise anyone to go running off into the dark yonder without protecting themselves and knowing what they're doing.  You can always try Spiritual's thing.  Maybe he has time for you, I have him working for me here on something.  laugh.gif  That's just a joke don't get testy.

Posted Image
Skepticism is good, but when you reach a certain level where
you're grasping at straws and making little sense... it's not
called skepticism.  It's called ignorance.
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST GUYS ROCK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users