Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can someone help me plz?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    7upac

7upac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 12:09 AM

Hi everyone i just signed up here. I'm just hoping that some one could post me a link to where i could read on the the whole Nazi ufo mysteries and the unexplained face on mars. Believe me im not lazy i just cant seem to find much on these topics. Thanks in advance.

#2    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 03:40 AM

A search on Google brought up dozens of hits for both "nazi ufo" and "mars face."

That the Germans were working on ufo-looking aircraft during WWII is no secret.  Even the Allies were (and still are) trying out new technologies in air flight.  Many of their contraptions do look startlingly like what we know today as the classic "UFO."  Flying wings, saucer shapes, cylinder or cigar shapes...  They were all tried at one time or another.

And I believe the "Face on Mars" has pretty much been discounted as anything but unusual terrain and a trick of the light.

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#3    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 15 February 2004 - 05:23 AM

There's an excellant article on the Fortean Times website that delves deeply into the 'nazi ufo' mythos, CLICK HERE.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users