Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

So, you're psychic?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31    annsie

annsie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

You are in some sort of trouble and you are looking for answers. What you say about this is for fun but its not. You are searching for someone who can help you.

There is a feeling of worry and uneasiness about you and you feel rather alone or lonely.

The answer will come to you soon but not from here.

#32    xXxshadowfoxOoO

xXxshadowfoxOoO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• "Come here little cricket . . ."

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:16 AM

I wanna give it a shot! Though I suck superbly. Do you enjoy writing, specifically poems?

#33    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:23 AM

early-winter on Apr 14 2008, 07:25 PM, said:

So, purely for fun. (& because I've taken part in one of these myself & been pleasantly suprised)

Can anybody put their possible psychic talent to the test and tell me anything about myself?

No offense, but the first thing that came to my mind was 'annoying'...maybe your attitude recently hasn't been the best and some people aren't too thrilled with it, lets just leave it at that.

#34    goof321

goof321

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:03 PM

judging by the pic that u have as a defualt and in ur signature, u r artistic or u like art u r kind and peaceful but no one to mess with, im guessing u r a brunette, u have a boy friend or engaged or married,lol, also fashionable and u r very intelligent and a great friend, ive never done this but let see if im right ohh and im thinking open to new things/ppl and curious

Edited by goof321, 17 June 2008 - 05:05 PM.

#35    Nessieman23

Nessieman23

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:35 PM

Its pure logic actually. Thats what your looking for. Pyschic is logic, if you view it from that, as evidenced by Sprokling.

#36    samz ish magical x

samz ish magical x

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 86 posts

• Designer skyline in my head, abstract and still well-read. [Designer Skyline by Owl City.]

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:42 PM

Hmm, I'm gonna give this a try. =]

You have auburn hair. You love to draw and write.
You set your mind to things. You act upon things instead of daydreaming.
And you're ready to stand up for what you believe in.

Okay, you can PM me so I can see if I'm right.

Talk to you later!

ph34r.gif

Sammy :]

#37    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,321 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

oK lets go with fml, around 14/15 yo and you like punk clothes style and pop musci, animal lover...shoulder length brown haie with highlites and average looks and weight....    miss your dog?

You miss boyfriend recently broken up with , but you know it was your fault... your too honest, you piss people off, and you have a new love interest....

whos been closest so far on you????

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, 23 June 2008 - 07:23 PM.

#38    twisterjester

twisterjester

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:27 AM

early-winter on Apr 14 2008, 11:25 AM, said:

So, purely for fun. (& because I've taken part in one of these myself & been pleasantly suprised)

Can anybody put their possible psychic talent to the test and tell me anything about myself?

You sure want to know?  You have gone through at least one life-threatening illness in your life, one where you were hospitalized.  It may have been a suicide attempt.  You have scars from the efforts to save your life.

You yearn to come across as elegant and at peace, while doubting yourself every step of the way.  You speak lightly here, stopping just short of making fun - but a part of you needs desperately to believe.

And something you lost is under the sofa.

The body needs food, water and air to subsist; so does the soul need love, laughter and imagination.

#39    early-winter

early-winter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• Ad astra per aspera.

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:11 PM

okay,
Sorry, i forgot completely about this thread.

samz ish magical: No, i don't have auburn hair. I am very creative & love writing. I do daydream and rarely act on what I say, but i'll stick up for something i believe in till the death.

Warrior for the light: I do indeed have shoulder length brown hair & highlights. I am an animal lover. But I don't wear punk clothes or like pop music. I'm not 14 or 15. I don't have a boyfreind and am not missing an ex. I am very honest, I do indeed piss people off (by often being too blunt).  & i do have a new love interest.

TwisterJester: I'm sorry, none of this is correct. I've never been hospitalized & the only scar I have is from a cycling accident, which was not life-threatening.

Posted Image

~Summer winds, remind me of your kiss~

~soft & warm, I never want to leave this~

#40    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,321 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:21 AM

5 wrong out of 11.... I'll take it!

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, 07 July 2008 - 06:21 PM.

#41    The Crol

The Crol

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:18 AM

early-winter on Apr 14 2008, 07:25 PM, said:

Just for fun...Right?

You like to look in the mirror alot.....Hum
Keep working towards getting this new project you are working on off the ground. Although you are having difficulties handling matters at hand and forcing yourself to pretend to be happy others around you know you are worried and concerned over new troubles that have not surfaced yet. Something that you know is on the horizon is going to happen will turn out. The looking glass looks dim to you but there will be light at the end of the tunnel. With these troubles expect difficulties as well a changes but most important maintain discipline on your part as you apparently have some hidden enemies that know what you are working towards and can throw your plans way off track. There is a temporary break in your current struggle (scraping money to make ends meet) but this is all soon to be resolved. No you will not win the lottery.
If you think you are being lied to by someone who led you to believe other wise... you are. Follow your feelings not those of the person who your are about to discover has been lying to you all along.  
Avoid distractions that can cause you confusion this next week. Heads Up.

The Crol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users