Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Weird Almost Dream Thing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    000000000000000

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

Hello. About 4 months ago I started taking rests in between classes at school. And during them I am concise and awake. Except I can't control my thought process and time in the outside world speeds up drastically. I think this is one of the brain stages Theta maybe though not quite sure. First I will explain the process during the nap. During breaks there is a lot of noise, A lot. So I lay down and open my eyes about every 10 or so seconds to check for the teacher. After 5 or 6 times the process happens. It is always very,very random and super lifelike. I also lose all outside hearing. And another weird thing the time, Drastically. Two examples one time I was dreaming or whatever it is about someone walking down the street and I am talking 2-3 steps when I woke up I was out for a half hour. Another one. I saw the wikipedia home page with the languages and stuff on the bottom. Then the mouse on the screen moved and I woke up that time only 15 min. I do not understand what this is but I think it is super cool. And I explore it as much as I can.

Just for info on why I posted: -To see what it is
                                           -To tell people of it
                                           -To hear of similar experiences

#2    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:14 AM

time is merley a preception of one event following another.
in sleep or otherwise.
i would add more, but i am not sure of what you are asking.

Edited by the eternal me, 16 April 2008 - 05:15 AM.

#3    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:11 PM

Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night, and I'll look at me clock, it will be les say, 3:00am..all of a sudden, I look at it again, and it's 6:00am...I think you jus loose track of time...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users