Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dream or Thought Transfer

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    idreamincolour

idreamincolour

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

Hi,  I'm new Btw.  Interesting website.  Happy to be part of it.

Does this every happen to you?

You dream something, and your partner or child either has the same dream as you or similar?

For example.  I had nightmare and my son woke up screaming from the same nightmare.

And this happened last night.  I've been trying to imagine a trip to Costa Rica for my family before I drift off to sleep (hoping it will come true...law of attraction)...and my husband wakes up the next morning and tells me that he dreamed all night that he was swimming in the ocean.

Edited by idreamincolour, 17 April 2008 - 06:07 PM.

#2    NoahJaymes

NoahJaymes

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

I had an ex gf who we shared a close bond.  We had the same dream over and over again, but about the samy instance.  Everytime she would dream it she would call me the next day and ask if I had the same dream...sometimes I did, othertimes I didn't.  However, very weird.

#3    ElOne

ElOne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:32 AM

Years back my wife had a dream that her sister, who lived a few miles down the road was killed in a carcrash while driving with her husband in a red camaro.  It was very real to her and she drove me crazy to take her over to see if she had a new car.  Sure enough her husband had just bought a new (used) red camaro.  My wife went nuts on them until they sold the car.

#4    lars123456789

lars123456789

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

• well yes... why not? could be plausible

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:39 AM

I can't remember having experienced it yet, but still i see it as plausible on behalf of the ideas i support

well yes, why not?... could be plausible

#5    -Jaded.Silhouette-

-Jaded.Silhouette-

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

• "...what is truth for us today may be just a stepping stone to a higher understanding that may be given to us tomorrow." -Jwnody

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:10 AM

I can't say that I have, though I truly believe that would be an interesting experience.

#6    starlight64

starlight64

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

• "Take these stars from my crown
    Let the years fall down
    Lay me out in firelight
    let my skin feel the night.." Jewel

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:54 AM

idreamincolour on Apr 17 2008, 11:56 AM, said:

You dream something, and your partner or child either has the same dream as you or similar?

For example.  I had nightmare and my son woke up screaming from the same nightmare.

And this happened last night.  I've been trying to imagine a trip to Costa Rica for my family before I drift off to sleep (hoping it will come true...law of attraction)...and my husband wakes up the next morning and tells me that he dreamed all night that he was swimming in the ocean.

I can't say that I have had this happen to me. It sounds very cool though! I have woke up w/ different aches and pains though only to find out that my Grandma has woke up on the same days w/ pains in the same spot's. Only sometimes it's on the opposite side (like looking in a mirror.) I have had a couple pre-cognative dreams and some wicked Night terror episodes/dreams.  I have heard of people trying to Astral project into someone specific's dream as well as plan w/ another to astral project at the same time and meet but I am not sure if it actually worked.

star****

star****

"Courage, love, friendship,
Compassion, and empathy
Lift us above the simple beasts
And define humanity." Dean Koontz, The Book of Counted Sorrows

#7    Atana

Atana

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:18 PM

One of my closest friends dreamt that I died the same night that I dreamt I'd been shot dead.  She was really freaked out.  This was over 15 years ago and I'm still here, so luckily neither dream came true!

#8    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:36 AM

It could be a mild case of telepathy. Since it always happened between you and another person it has to be you with the telepathic skills

Edited by Sporkling, 19 April 2008 - 03:36 AM.

#9    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,776 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 19 April 2008 - 10:42 PM

Sporkling on Apr 18 2008, 11:36 PM, said:

It could be a mild case of telepathy. Since it always happened between you and another person it has to be you with the telepathic skills

Actually I think we are all telepathic. We live in a culture that thrives on deception, IMO, so the logical mind will build a case for every experience with some logical explanation.

The case described by the OP was normal. Our thoughts travel to our loved ones all the time. That is how we know what they are feeling.

As I understand it, the more we tune into our own inner awareness, the more we will pick up information from others in our life.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#10    idreamincolour

idreamincolour

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

It's only happened with family members.

#11    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,776 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:27 PM

idreamincolour on May 1 2008, 03:56 PM, said:

It's only happened with family members.

That could be because you are comfortable (safe) being open with them and they with you.

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#12    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• 1,466 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:05 AM

ive had a dream i shared with strangers. i was talking to a bunch of strangers in an unfamilier school.

one month later bam dejavu
it actually happened

we all freaked then began discussing it. we all dreamt of the meeting.

it freaks people out when they tell me their dreams and i finish the rest of the story.

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#13    MechPenProdigy

MechPenProdigy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
    Carl Jung

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:35 AM

idreamincolour on Apr 17 2008, 12:56 PM, said:

lol well often me and my best friend will have the same nightmare on the same night. Of course we're really close and have most of the same interests as well as fears (except the fact that she is terrified of spiders and I quite like them) so I always figured it was due to that.

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users