Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange symbols....

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:25 PM

Stonewolf_AOD on Apr 21 2008, 11:12 PM, said:

Okay, so I would appreciate some help here. Lately I have been having some strange dreams. Within these dreams I see strange symbols, mostly consisting of corcles of different sizes, curved and straight lines, and intricite patterns and designs. I have a copy of these symbols that I will upload as soon as I get home, but I was wondering if this is a common thing. I have no evidence supporting that they are in any way connected to life beyond earth, other than the fact that in my dreams I see the symbols as constilations in the night sky. Once I've uploaded the symbols, anyone who sees any similarity or has an inquiries can speak here or PM me if needed.

Thanks
Stonewolf

Before we can answer you question, please can you explain what 'corcles' & 'intricite patterns' are?

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#17    uosha1

uosha1

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

Stonewolf_AOD on Apr 22 2008, 11:15 PM, said:

True, but even through the media I've never seen anything like these symbols before. I took a closer look and some of those symbols do look similar to things i've drawn, but none are exact except for those two in the bottom.

here are just a few of the ones i've dreamed about

Attached Thumbnails

• signs_002.JPG
  • signs_003.JPG

#18    Robbo

Robbo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:32 PM

I always find the triangular pattern interesting - it occurs quite alot in these sort of symbols, I'm wondering if its some sort of basic star chart

"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God entity

#19    Stonewolf_AOD

Stonewolf_AOD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:32 PM

itsnotoutthere on Apr 22 2008, 06:25 PM, said:

Before we can answer you question, please can you explain what 'corcles' & 'intricite patterns' are?

lol whoops. thats supposed to be circles. the circles are different sizes, from small to large, and the patterns are different geographical shapes and angles consisting of either straight lines, curved lines, or both.

#20    Stonewolf_AOD

Stonewolf_AOD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:33 PM

The triangular pattern looks similar, but the above symbols are not like my own.

#21    Robbo

Robbo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:47 PM

Well if anyone has anymore info on the triangular patterns I'd be greatful if you'd post it. Especially if it's from your own drawings/dreams

"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God entity

#22    salacia

salacia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

• Tears without hope are despair. Tears amid faith are a cleansing breath for the soul.

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:28 PM

I have had a bizarre thing happen to me and have been looking for a logical explanation of this but so far, none has arisen. I went to bed one night at 12:30 p.m. and woke up at 6:00 a.m. Slept very soundly. Did not awaken or dream. I was in the bathroom when I turned slightly as I was looking into the mirror and discovered pen marks on the back of my nightgown in the area of my right shoulder blade. I thought, where did that come from? The marks are like someone took a pen and scribbled a drawing on me. This was not on the gown when I went to bed as I normally lay the gown face down on the bed before putting it on and open the hem of it before drawing it over my head. I would have seen the backside of the gown before putting it on.

I went back upstairs then and looked in the bed to see if I had dropped a pen there and had rolled around on top of it in the night. I found no pen in the bed. There were a couple of pens on the nightstand, so I tested them on the inside hem of the gown to see if either of them matched the marks on the back. The ink colors were the same, but there was a noticeable difference in the marks caused by the difference in pressure and style.

This is rather unnerving to me as I've been trying to explain to myself how I could go to bed, sleep through the night, and wake up with a drawing on my back that I did not feel being placed there. Nobody was in the house except my son that night, and he thought I was crazy to even ask the question if he had done such a thing. He's nearly 22 and not interested or apt to be doing something like that to his mother in the night. If it was a paranormal activity, the entity must be very strong to pick up a pen and draw with it. I've even emailed a friend who is an alien abductee to see if he has ever heard of anyone being abducted and then returned with drawings on them.

But as I say, I was out like a light and not aware of anything happening. Perhaps a logical explanation will turn up yet.

Here are the pictures of the drawing, turned right side up as seen while wearing the gown in picture 1, and upside down in picture 2. There is something like a figure in the middle of the marks, and I'm wondering if it is a symbol. When I look at the picture, it gives me the impression that it means something.

Drawing1.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• Drawing2.jpg

#23    zouharis

zouharis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:06 AM

salacia on Apr 23 2008, 05:28 PM, said:

I have had a bizarre thing happen to me and have been looking for a logical explanation of this but so far, none has arisen. I went to bed one night at 12:30 p.m. and woke up at 6:00 a.m. Slept very soundly. Did not awaken or dream. I was in the bathroom when I turned slightly as I was looking into the mirror and discovered pen marks on the back of my nightgown in the area of my right shoulder blade. I thought, where did that come from? The marks are like someone took a pen and scribbled a drawing on me. This was not on the gown when I went to bed as I normally lay the gown face down on the bed before putting it on and open the hem of it before drawing it over my head. I would have seen the backside of the gown before putting it on.

I went back upstairs then and looked in the bed to see if I had dropped a pen there and had rolled around on top of it in the night. I found no pen in the bed. There were a couple of pens on the nightstand, so I tested them on the inside hem of the gown to see if either of them matched the marks on the back. The ink colors were the same, but there was a noticeable difference in the marks caused by the difference in pressure and style.

This is rather unnerving to me as I've been trying to explain to myself how I could go to bed, sleep through the night, and wake up with a drawing on my back that I did not feel being placed there. Nobody was in the house except my son that night, and he thought I was crazy to even ask the question if he had done such a thing. He's nearly 22 and not interested or apt to be doing something like that to his mother in the night. If it was a paranormal activity, the entity must be very strong to pick up a pen and draw with it. I've even emailed a friend who is an alien abductee to see if he has ever heard of anyone being abducted and then returned with drawings on them.

But as I say, I was out like a light and not aware of anything happening. Perhaps a logical explanation will turn up yet.

Here are the pictures of the drawing, turned right side up as seen while wearing the gown in picture 1, and upside down in picture 2. There is something like a figure in the middle of the marks, and I'm wondering if it is a symbol. When I look at the picture, it gives me the impression that it means something.

Drawing1.jpg

I HAVE SEEN SYMBOLS AS WELL

Attached Thumbnails

• scan_839183125_1.jpg

#24    CurleyClown42

CurleyClown42

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

View Postzouharis, on 30 April 2008 - 12:06 AM, said:

QUOTE (salacia @ Apr 23 2008, 05:28 PM)

Attachment Drawing1.jpg

I HAVE SEEN SYMBOLS AS WELL
Where did you see and/or find these symbols, sir?!?

:alien: CURLEY :alien:

#25    Fat Cat

Fat Cat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

The last post in this thread was 5 years ago, Curley.  OP is no longer around.

Edited by phantasia, 27 July 2013 - 01:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users