Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Deja Vu / Precognition

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Stonewolf_AOD

Stonewolf_AOD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:02 PM

So this is a topic that I have a great amount of fun discussing, and its one of the hardest debates within any skeptic's mind. So here's the debate: Is there a connection between Deja Vu and Precognitive dreams? I'll give an example of mine: I have been dating this girl named Lexie who I only met last summer, and for the longest time I felt as if I had known her from somewhere. Then, about two months ago, I went through my old journal from 5th grade (I'm a senior mind you) and found an entry the discussed a strange dream I had where I was hanging out with a beautiful (in my opinion of course) girl with reddish brown hair with blond streaks, who wore glasses, was short, had amazing hips, and had steel blue eyes. Now I know that unless I show you my journal, I cant prove that the entry exsists, but I'm not trying to prove anything, simply opening a discussion. However, here is a picture of my girlfriend and I taken last month. So is there a connection between precognitive dreams and deja vu, or are the two completely seperate things?

Attached Files

#2    NoahJaymes

NoahJaymes

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:09 PM

LOL, whoa wait a minute. Not doubting your entry but you were thinking about a girls amazing hips in 5th grade?

#3    Stonewolf_AOD

Stonewolf_AOD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:11 PM

CryWolf on Apr 22 2008, 06:09 PM, said:

LOL, whoa wait a minute. Not doubting your entry but you were thinking about a girls amazing hips in 5th grade?

;] What can I say!? I was a very..........advanced 5th grader lol

#4    Mia Camille

Mia Camille

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

• I am who i am like it or not

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:00 PM

hummm good question, i have no clue though..anyone else?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users