Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Intense vibration experience

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    darksoul_

darksoul_

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:35 PM

hi  original.gif

i'd like to share my intense weird experience and see what you guys think of this ^^

Note: This all happened yesterday,and is an accurate representation of my experience,Nothing has been made up or added for sensation.

I've been working with brainwave entrainment meditation techniques lately (Tho very very limited with few progress as I dont have access to decent training guides atm,I'm mostly working with QuantumMindPower's monaural & isochronic BWE atm)

However,During the first experience I was just sitting behind my computer reading & browsing some forums.

All I did was simply ponder about what God,the All,the One,was

I came to the idea that it could be some light ball (in which we,our universe,exists) with a current of energy/electricity going through it.
so I closed my eyes..and visualized just that..an intense ball of light with lightning flashes..

it was at this moment that the weirdest experience of my life started
I immediatly felt INTENSE VIBRATIONS starting around my pelvis area,as my mind helt the image they became more & more intense
It felt like my mind was lifting up.
along with the vibrations,I felt INTENSE joy & arousal (to the point that I became very very aroused in a sexual context)

then I let my mind return to normal waking state, still i felt vibrations around my pelvis/tummy area (to the point that an hour later I was STILL feeling a sensation,tingling in that area)

this was very akward,and I just HAD to go further with it ^^

so I put up the QuantumMindPower's Shuman Resonnance track (a very powerful BWE track that brings your brain waves to theta state pretty fast)
laid down and started the same.
I was able to summon the vibrations almost immediatly (while simply thinking about going to a dream like state,the vibrations started again around the pelvis area)
and noticed I could control the vibrations,I spread em out
first to my chest,then my feet,then my shoulders,my head,and eventualy all of my body
at this point,my WHOLE body was vibrating VERY INTENSELY (as I said,i have been working with some mediation techniques which also conjure SLIGHT vibrations,THESE were nothing like it tho)
Eventho my eyes where closed,It felt like as if there was gentle light in front of it (Note:my room was dark)
then I tried to 'focus' the vibration energy at the pineal gland area
what I saw was amazing
the MOMENT I focused energy around my pineal gland,I LITERALY saw LIGHT coming from the sky connecting to my pineal gland area (note my eyes where CLOSED but I could SEE the light)
this probably sounds hard to believe,But I guarantee you its exactly what I experienced ^^

I finished off the session,and did some other stuff for a while.

eventualy,I tried a third time that day.
again starting with some BWE music,again I could conjure up the vibrations
tho they were ALOT less,it felt like I was unable to conjure alot of energy
it were weak vibrations..

now,today i tried again
Unfortunatly..I was unable to summon any intense vibrations
I could get some vibrations tho,but the regular ones u get while using certain mediation techniques in theta state of mind.
Even when trying to visualize the ball of light with energy..nothing
I didnt feel any tingling or sensation in my pelvis/tummy area either (which I felt the day before for several hours^^)

Anyone have an idea what this was or had any experience like it?and why I am unable to get those intense vibrations again?

P.S: sorry for bad grammar,english is far from my native language ^^

Edited by darksoul_, 24 April 2008 - 01:39 PM.

#2    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:57 PM

Sounds like you almost astral projected...There are many topics on this forum about it..I'm guessing AP, because the vibrations are part of the exit process, they're very neat aren't they? Read up on AP...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#3    eight bits

eight bits

• 6,717 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:25 PM

Here is the thread that gets my vote for the UM classic on the theme in the OP:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=83239

Posted Image

#4    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:57 AM

you were not expecting anything the first time.
you were the second.
let go of ego and id and try again.

#5    Plainbob13

Plainbob13

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 03:03 AM

I got a joke. But if i say it i got the feeling i'd be banned lol.

#6    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 25 April 2008 - 03:05 AM

laugh.gif

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#7    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:10 AM

Good work darksoul, keep practicing and I see some interesting experiences coming your way. As someone mentioned, it did sound like you were close to astral project. What you describe is probably the mos common thing to experience before astral projecion, as well as after it when coming back. It is often coming along with body paralysis, and can as well be experienced during sleep paralysis, and I highly recommend that you keep on doing just what you did to get to that state, if you would like to astral project and explore your true self and the beyond.

For further questions feel free to either PM me, read my other articles and threads on the subject, or simply ask me anything related to this specific thread here.

Profound peace be with you!
LVX,
Frater EA

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users