Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Weird Vision...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:25 PM

Last night, at about 11:30, 11:45 maybe, I was lying in my bed trying to sleep and I couldnt..So, as I was lying there with my eyes closed, I all of a sudden get this very vivid vision...I see a little black child...Maybe like 6-12 months old, and, I see him, and he's just standing there...He looks african, and it's a boy baby(as far as I could tell) And, he's on this road...And the road just goes on and on, and theres just wilderness in the backround. But as the baby is standing on this road, a black male, comes a just walks right by, and grabs the baby. And, he didn't even stop, he walks, doesn't even slow down, sticks his arm out, then he grabs the baby by his face. The mans hand was bigger than the babies head, so He just gripped the front of his face, and keeps walking. Taking the baby with him. As soon as that happens, I hear a females voice scream. And it was a bloodcurling scream too. Then, I hear my name called, and, when my name was called, It sounded like I was being spoke to, not really yelled at. But, I didn't see the mans face, cause he was to tall, his head was out of my "frame" of vision. And by the time he was far away enough for his whole boyd to fit inside the frame, the bakc of his head was showing...But, I have no idea what it meant, it was really vivid too. And the scream just scared me. And the way my name was called, it just was so weird...If any of you guys can shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#2    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:22 PM

Whats wrong with it just being a dream? Why do you need it to be more than that? rolleyes.gif

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#3    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:31 PM

It was technically a vision, because I was awake...I wasn't asleep, so it wasnt a dream...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#4    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,679 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:33 PM

I think you honestly fell asleep and unconsciously responded to your name being called by waking up. Although, you said you looked at the time, compare the time your vision began and the time it stopped. If it was less than at least a minute...I would say so.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#5    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:46 PM

It was very short, like 30 seconds, but I was just able to get all this detail form it so shortly..It was so vivid...Its jus kinda wierd...

#6    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,679 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:23 AM

I see, well, it probably is a vision. And of some significance too.

#7    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:24 AM

Thats what I think too..I just don't know what it means...

#8    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,679 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:27 AM

Most visions are...but search your conscience, calm your mind and think. It does mean something, but it is in the form of riddle basically.

#9    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

I usually can get meanings out of these things...I cnat in this one though...Can anyone else help me out with this?

#10    -Jaded.Silhouette-

-Jaded.Silhouette-

Psychic Spy

• 1,271 posts

• "...what is truth for us today may be just a stepping stone to a higher understanding that may be given to us tomorrow." -Jwnody

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:54 AM

Sounds like just a really messed up dream.

#11    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 26 April 2008 - 04:04 AM

Heartagram3200 on Apr 25 2008, 01:51 PM, said:

I usually can get meanings out of these things...I cnat in this one though...Can anyone else help me out with this?

Maybe there isn't anything to get out of it. It was just something you experienced.. whatever it was..

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#12    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 04:55 AM

Ok, what you experienced was indeed a "vision". But what is a vision? Basically it is something you see in your mind with eyes closed, when you are awake, and you are aware of what you are seeing is a "vision".

And those visions can be several things, one thing is that you may have remote viewed a situation, another option is that what you saw was a "flashback" of something you either have seen or experienced in an astral projection or possibly past life. It may also be completely nonsense and just imagination that is not bound to anything of significance. And there are other posibiliities too of course. You could have been in the borderline towards sleep, getting "dream imagery" in your mind, waking dreams etc.

In other words, its pretty hard to say what it meant, if anything, and where it came from or what was triggering this experience. You just have to continue your normal spiritual work and see if something similar happens again, then you may try to find out more about it or control the experience more, if the same vision comes again it probably have some sort of importance for you and you should try look further into it and find out what it means.

Thats the best tip I can give you.

Personally I have visions all the time on a daily basis, usually as soon I close my eyes some vision appears within seconds. These visions I usually consider some sort of unintentional / uncontrolled remote viewing of some sort as I mostly see completely random places and things, from physical places and people to what I'll call astral & spiriual beings and places. Often I can focus on a specific place and go there and have a vivid vision of that place, where I basically have a view from above as I would be gliding over the place, and I can also focus on specific visions that comes by and make them clearer and observe what is happening in them. These visions are quite pleasent and I enjoy just riding along in unknown places, my favorite thing to do is to have a vision of some nature landscape and just fly around over and in it, this is something I often do at night if I have problems sleeping.

-EA

Edited by darkbreed, 26 April 2008 - 05:07 AM.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#13    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:48 PM

Yea thanks Dark...But, I dont know why...Just seems like I'm "supposed" to get meaning out of it...I've never had anything this vivid, and not get something out of it...

#14    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 04:32 PM

Well if you were sleepy at the time its a dream. If not its a vision

#15    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 04:59 PM

Eric Raven The Skeptic on Apr 25 2008, 01:22 AM, said:

Whats wrong with it just being a dream? Why do you need it to be more than that? rolleyes.gif

sigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users