Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 2 votes

The Church of Biff


  • Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#346    arglebargle

arglebargle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:49 PM

Thou shalt not commit ursury (cruelty to bears)


#347    Finsup22

Finsup22

    Indecision may or may not be my problem.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:20 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NW Burbs, IL

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:52 PM

Really? I haven't poked my head in this web site for a year and this little gem is still going?!?!? LOL Hey am I still a Cardinal in the church of Biff?


#348    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

    Vertically Challenged

  • Member
  • 7,152 posts
  • Joined:09 Aug 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Home of 'The Orange'

  • We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

    'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:24 AM

View PostFinsup22, on 20 September 2011 - 10:52 PM, said:

Really? I haven't poked my head in this web site for a year and this little gem is still going?!?!? LOL Hey am I still a Cardinal in the church of Biff?
LOL - somehow it just was revived the other day. :D
Not only are you are Cardinal, but you are a Cardinal Bishop. Your upgrade from plain ol' Cardinal just cost you 2 cases of beer though.  :w00t:

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image


#349    Finsup22

Finsup22

    Indecision may or may not be my problem.

  • Member
  • 2,448 posts
  • Joined:20 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NW Burbs, IL

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:17 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 21 September 2011 - 01:24 AM, said:

LOL - somehow it just was revived the other day. :D
Not only are you are Cardinal, but you are a Cardinal Bishop. Your upgrade from plain ol' Cardinal just cost you 2 cases of beer though.  :w00t:

LOL Deal! Here's how dumb I am I went to "like" your comment LOL


#350    Taun

Taun

    A dashing moose about town...

  • Member
  • 5,758 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tornado Alley (Oklahoma)

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

(From the Book OF Biff Chapter Eleventeen-three, verse 2)...

Verily I say unto thee, thou most noble and worthy Biffites, that to gain favor in the eyes of the most exaulted one (or perhaps the most exhausted one?), thou shalt convert all measures of time and distance into the most holy form of Furlongs per Fortnight...


edit (Had to get my 2cents worth in... :lol:  )

Edited by Taun, 28 September 2011 - 04:42 PM.


#351    aNoNymOus XO

aNoNymOus XO

    Government Agent

  • Closed
  • 4,288 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

thou shalt not speak of things that you know nothing of ! please dont it just makes you sound stupid (people i know do this way to often)


#352    Taun

Taun

    A dashing moose about town...

  • Member
  • 5,758 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tornado Alley (Oklahoma)

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

View PostaNoNymOus XO, on 28 September 2011 - 05:13 PM, said:

thou shalt not speak of things that you know nothing of ! please dont it just makes you sound stupid (people i know do this way to often)


I would never have anything to say if I followed this!!!!  :cry:


#353    aNoNymOus XO

aNoNymOus XO

    Government Agent

  • Closed
  • 4,288 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:48 PM

View PostTaun, on 28 September 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

I would never have anything to say if I followed this!!!!  :cry:


lol ok i will mix it up a bit to help you out....

thou shalt not, unless being funny, speak of things of which you know not of

is that better.? i think in the funny and witty department you know exactly what your talking about ^_^


#354    Taun

Taun

    A dashing moose about town...

  • Member
  • 5,758 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tornado Alley (Oklahoma)

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

View PostaNoNymOus XO, on 28 September 2011 - 05:48 PM, said:

lol ok i will mix it up a bit to help you out....

thou shalt not, unless being funny, speak of things of which you know not of

is that better.? i think in the funny and witty department you know exactly what your talking about ^_^

Whew! Thanx!

In the 'funny' category... well I try.. and as for wit...  probably more like half...   :unsure2:





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users