Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Skeptic Challenge II

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#31    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

Poltergeist

• 2,248 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:53 AM

Bill Hill on Apr 27 2008, 08:38 PM, said:

Ok, sounds like fun.

For an extra test.. I or my spirit guide has placed on me a Lexus 7 psychic shield.

linked-image

linked-image

Are you still even willing to be read through all that shield?

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#32    Bill Hill

Bill Hill

Marshal Law

• 9,938 posts

• If I had my own world
    I'd build you an empire
    From here to the far lands
    To spread love like violence

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:05 PM

Blueguardian on Apr 27 2008, 12:53 PM, said:

Are you still even willing to be read through all that shield?

grin2.gif expect a few monitors to explode....

Posted Image
Something in your heart, feel like someThing nEw.

#33    Tannenisis

Tannenisis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

• Life is short. Live well, play hard, stand tall, rock the boat, know thyself and to hell with all the consequences.

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

If I were using my old computer, I'd have reservations about attempting to go through such shields. But as I have new technology, I am up to the challenge. Only thing is...do I get a cookie for the effort? happy.gif

#34    meowza

meowza

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

can u do me? i've never been read before original.gif

#35    Tannenisis

Tannenisis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

• Life is short. Live well, play hard, stand tall, rock the boat, know thyself and to hell with all the consequences.

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:22 AM

Dredimus on Apr 25 2008, 11:14 AM, said:

Im NEXT!!! lol.

The main issue for you is one of communication, which is blocked for you at this time. Words aren't coming out right either for yourself or other people. And it is causing friction in many areas of your daily life. I see a young woman in your recent past, a relative, that you sought to communicate wisdom. There was little support and whatever outcome you desired did not come to be. I see a mother figure in your life in distress. She lacks the power to achieve what she longs for. This is weighing heavily because I don't see anything else for you in your present except this. I do see a change in your financial and home situation coming, a nice stage that will see you through the other cataclysm. You will feel overwhelmed by the opinions of others who do not agree with your choices. Do not falter on your path because of insecurity. It will only make you fight yourself in the end. Unite the voices of doubt into positive actions and they will no longer trouble you. Overall, be grateful for the many blessings that you have. And take care of those you associate with who may envy those same things.

May these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are wrong or right, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

#36    Tannenisis

Tannenisis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:30 AM

Moonie2012 on Apr 25 2008, 11:23 AM, said:

I'm game if you decide to do more people.

At this phase in your life you feel clumsy and inarticulate. The words you wish to say are bottled up within you. You can visualize the dynamic person you want to be and opportunities are coming that will bring out these more positive traits. I see you surrounded by abundance in your recent past and your dealings with others were full of clarity and wisdom. For now, you have a wish inside that you want to come to pass, but you feel you aren't worthy enough to go after it. You already have so much, right? So you feel that there is wrong with you that you long for something more. I say that you can't let your fear hold you back from your dream. This is the source of your inarticulateness as of late: you aren't following your bliss. Be wise and protect yourself and the resources necessary to accomplish what you want. This too shall pass and end with a truce within your spirit between doubt and certainty. Be aware however, that this is only scratching the surface of issues you will have to face again. We all have to be true to who we really are.

May these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are right or wrong, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Edited by Tannenisis, 28 April 2008 - 04:44 AM.

#37    Asphodel

Asphodel

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

• "I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!" -Lestat de Lioncourt ;-)

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:34 AM

I'm quite a skeptic, and I'd love to be read if you have the time and energy. If not, I understand.

Asphodelus ramosus
-White Asphodel-
-Food For The Dead-

~Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me~

#38    Tannenisis

Tannenisis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:40 AM

Ambrosia~Ismene on Apr 25 2008, 11:25 AM, said:

If you still need people, I'd be willing.  I'm pretty much a skeptic when it comes to psychics.

You are in a blessed period of life. Abundance is flowing all around you. The inner spirit calls out summoning you to traverse new pathways. Yet you hesitate to go with these unfamiliar feelings. Your intuition is pointing the way towards fulfillment, not disaster. But you keep looking back to your recent past. You were divided then, a split person unsure of how to reach goals or to reconcile the vast differences you find inside yourself. It is only by acknowledging all aspects of yourself that you find freedom from these types of feelings. For now, you have started walking towards your goal, but are now going nowhere. You are not relying on your inner wisdom nor are you taking time out for much needed contemplation. It is easier not to think to much. But you have to change. It is a necessity. Scary, but unavoidable. It is time to leave the situation that's been holding you back and embrace the abundance around you. It's there in the palm of your hand if you'd only open your eyes and take a chance.

May these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are right or wrong, I thank you for the opportunity to learn.

#39    Tannenisis

Tannenisis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:42 AM

I will stop the readings for this evening and resume on the next. For everyone who just entered the thread, I will get to you as soon as I can. I thank you in advance for your patience.  happy.gif

#40    Belle.

Belle.

Poltergeist

• 2,399 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:41 AM

Me too! w00t.gif

#41    Odd Christian

Odd Christian

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 357 posts

• Never assume my belief or stance on anything. I am not like anyone else you will ever meet.

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:28 AM

you may do me as well. no rush, I will come back in a day or two, and if you have had the time, to read me, I will respond as to how accurate you are.

#42    KissMyTwinkies

KissMyTwinkies

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:39 AM

Tannenisis on Apr 25 2008, 01:16 PM, said:

Hello all. Back in the fall I issued a Skeptic Challenge, offering to read people in thread without any background information save what was listed on the screen. From the response here, the thread was quite popular. However, I did experience a kind of of sensory "overload" during this process. I read about thirty people within a one week period, which is more than I have ever done before and the most I've ever done over the Internet. I tried something new and we laughed along the way. I considered it a wonderful experience.

To avoid those side effects. I propose this:

I am looking for three people who wish to be read. I will read and post what I "see" this evening in thread unless I feel it is too personal. In that case, I will PM the person. Once these three are read, then I will determine if I am able to do more.

Last go round I said that if I was no good, then the skeptics here could change my avatar to whatever they saw fit. I will stand by that same offer. I am not here stating that I am never wrong or that I am infallible. I am merely trying to expand my own consciousness and testing the boundaries. Blessings to all of you.

Let us begin!
Tannenisis

What do you mean you can read people?

#43    Tannenisis

Tannenisis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:25 AM

KissMyTwinkies on Apr 28 2008, 05:39 AM, said:

What do you mean you can read people?

I meditate, clear and focus my mind. Then I attempt to "tune in" to a person to get a feel for what is going on in their life. The first challenge I issued back in the fall had me reading about thirty people in a one week period. I had some very strange effects from this and began to feel "burned out." So this time around I am taking it easy. It is new ground for me to do do this over the internet. I usually do this for friends in the form of tarot card readings for which I receive no payment of any kind. I only tell others what I sense in my everyday life if I am strongly compelled to do so.

Following my own advice, there will be no readings tonight. I have been very fatigued all day so I am taking a rest. In addition to all this, I have a five-year-old and two-year-old with me all day long. I do the readings only after they are in bed and I've wound down for the evening. Thank you for your patience. I will resume shortly and am keeping a list of those who wish to be read.

#44    Tannenisis

Tannenisis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:54 AM

After a rest and a Beltane celebration, I've returned. Thank you for your patience. Having said that:

Mbyte on Apr 25 2008, 01:58 PM, said:

You can read me too!   whistling2.gif

You are in a stage of life where you can create opportunities to express the beauty and creativity of life. There is an older masculine influence in your life who gives you much needed insight in this regard; trust in his words for he will not steer you wrong. In the recent past, your heart was wounded. You found yourself doubting that you would ever progress past a certain stage in your emotional maturity. I see jealousy for others that contributed to this doubt instead of lifting you out of it. I see you working hard to complete a current project that has sapped your energy to the point where you require a break. You are no longer focused on it and you are unbalanced. Find rest in order to finish the task else it will all fall apart. I see an unhealthy relationship. You are unwilling to alter its path by facing reality. This relationship oppresses you, causes you much misery, yet you persist in it because you don't want to face the past or the issues from your childhood that make you think you need such a negative force in your life. Overall, I see that you are dominated by too much masculine influence. All around you are the voices of men; there are no women I see giving you advice or steering you right now. It is up to you to use your wisdom in deciding which male figure you will imitate: the man of action or the man of love. Truthfully, you should listen to both.

I hope these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are right or wrong, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Edited by Tannenisis, 02 May 2008 - 06:05 AM.

#45    Tannenisis

Tannenisis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:04 AM

the eternal me on Apr 26 2008, 01:24 AM, said:

do me.
im interested in hat you can pick up.
i will leave myself open.

I see you as regal, a force representing the home life. You are a person with a strong connection to home and have a stability about you that draws others. A key word that comes to mind is "balanced." However, in your recent past you began to doubt your intuition and languished in a period where you felt worthless. This is surprising because you know more than anyone that abundance is everywhere if you only look for it. Life is what you make it and you should keep this in mind. Currently I see you spending too much time indulging in taking your life for granted rather than being thankful for what you have. It is as if you've gone from one extreme to another. You feel blocked on your life's path and often frustrated. However, this will come to an end soon. You will receive messages from others that will stop the fears under the surface of your consciousness. Then you can move into a more fruitful period where you shine your light as you are meant to. Overall, I see that you will find difficulties with school or career that will add to the unrest you feel. Lastly, there is a severe wound to your heart that you are holding onto for no reason. It's over and done: let it go.

I hope these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words or right or wrong, thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Edited by Tannenisis, 02 May 2008 - 06:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users