Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Grebennikov anti-gravity platform

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:54 AM

Has anyone heard of Viktor K. Grebennikov? He was a Russian bug collector that happened upon a certain type of Siberian insect which lead him, he said, to inventing an anti-gravitational platform. He claimed that it worked using a neutralized platform with gravitational micro-cell filter blocks that had a pole with magnetic field regulators. The man died without giving up the blueprints.

If I knew how to share a link I would but you can probably search in Google and find some links.

"I wouldn't recommend sex,drugs, or insanity for everyone but they've always worked for me." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

#2    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 02:53 PM

If the story is real then the Russian scientists are working hard day and night to reverse engineer the device. But as we all know there is no connection between gravitational field and the magnetic field.

#3    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:11 AM

I disagree, I believe that magnetism has to weigh in somewhere with anti-gravity. I am really fascinated with diamagntism which is the repulsion of two magnets with like poles lining up.

I remember as a kid playing with magnets for hours and telling my parents that one day there would be magnetic train tracks and flying cars that somehow worked from magnetic roadways. Now we have magnetic train tracks and magnets are used in roller coasters now.

I think that if someone could harness diamagnetism, if they already haven't, then I believe it would lead to many awesome things. If someone could invent a regulator of some sort that sent pulses switching on and off the diamagnetism.

There are even toys on the market that work on the same principals for levitation. You can even make things levitate and remain still, yourself, with magnets. Cube magnets work the best.

Edited by ScreaminEagle, 19 February 2004 - 06:15 AM.

"I wouldn't recommend sex,drugs, or insanity for everyone but they've always worked for me." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

#4    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:19 AM

Yes but magnetic levitation is not real antigravity. Diamagnetism and superconductor levitation are simply creating a repulsion force that can work in any direction, with or without gravity. A real antigravity is supposed to neutralize the gravitational field, creating an upward force on earth similar to buoyancy, but works for heavier-than-air objects.

#5    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (PsychicPenguin @ Feb 19 2004, 05:19 AM)
Yes but magnetic levitation is not real antigravity. Diamagnetism and superconductor levitation are simply creating a repulsion force that can work in any direction, with or without gravity. A real antigravity is supposed to neutralize the gravitational field, creating an upward force on earth similar to buoyancy, but works for heavier-than-air objects.

I agree but what is the only way that you can get something to lift and remain stable? Magnets. Magnets do overpower gravity. Disregarding air flow like in a parachute wind tunnel simulator.

#6    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:37 AM

There are actually many ways to achieve levitation.
- magnetism
- electrostatic
- buoyancy (baloons)
- newton's third law (jetpacks, helicopters)
- aerodynamics (okay, you have to keep moving with this one)

And if your objective is just to lift something and remain stable, well.. there is a device called forklift tongue.gif

While fascinating, magnets have their own drawbacks. It takes a lot of energy to run electromagnets, and in most cases it won't justify the reduction in friction. All your dreams will come true when somebody accidentaly created a high temperature superconductor. So go ahead an start mixing random materials together wink2.gif

#7    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:55 AM

anyway.. isn't this thread belong to Technology section? Or at least Skeptics corner??

#8    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:20 AM

there is a scientist in England who successfully made a levitating device in the shape of a ball. He never revealed how he did it and claimed to be some sort of mad wizard who was taught when he was just a boy. He is currently writing several books on himself...

His name was HAPPY POTTER

user posted image

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#9    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 10:11 AM

Hey, thanks Joc for the info. here is a link I found for Grebennikov.

Another dealing with CSE(cavernous structures effect)

Edited by ScreaminEagle, 24 February 2004 - 08:13 AM.

#10    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (PsychicPenguin @ Feb 19 2004, 10:55 PM)
anyway.. isn't this thread belong to Technology section? Or at least Skeptics corner??

Penguin--Isn't this site Space, Technology & The Universe? Hence the word technology..

#11    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:56 PM

You posted it originaly on metaphysics section. It's correct now wink2.gif

I'm checking your link.

#12    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:58 PM

Uhm.. you post the link as an attachment instead of link.  grin2.gif  

#13    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 08:15 AM

Sorry about that. I don't know what I keep doing wrong when posting links? Can I get a crash course from someone?

#14    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 08:29 AM

A crash course is available Here and a slightly more detailed course Here ... original.gif  

#15    STIX

STIX

Psychic Spy

• 1,791 posts

• The fact that threshold points exist and dictate matter suggests a pattern and layered geometry to the universe.

Posted 04 March 2004 - 04:58 PM

Gravity is produced differently then you would think. search for the Biefiels Brown Anti-Gravity Effect and you will become enlightened to how this design probably worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users