Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Most advanced telekinesis you ever done

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#1    piero154

piero154

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:30 AM

Im starting to discover all about this telekinesis, and ive been reading from a bunch of websites all the techniques and better ways to do telekinesis so i was just wondering what other people has done with their power and like how long it took them to get to this point. I think almost everyone that is knew at this has questions like this one. So it would be cool if everyone could share something with us.
Thanks

Edited by Saru, 05 May 2008 - 01:45 PM.
Removed huge font

#2    000000000000000

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:57 AM

I am gifted as you would say. I guess it has something to do with my brain since I am quite smart too. I made a psiball first try. And from since then can do it in seconds. I am off and on with pyrokinesis. In about a week of practice I can make the air around a certain body part hot enough to actually cause pain. I am starting aerokinesis pretty soon. I can see ghosts. And I have had an amazingly scary obe. Plus I can almost astral project. I will find out soon. I tried this morning and in about 10 sec of trying with no imagining or anything my feet started floating out of my body.

So there that is my resume

#3    Moon Demon

Moon Demon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:00 AM

Yet again, more illiterate people claiming to be telekinetic, but  yet can't type out  a coherent sentence.

ANYWAYS NEWSFLASH

If you really were telekinetic, you would be filthy rich if you could honestly prove it. SO why are you sitting on this forum???

The best way to hide is to blend in

#4    000000000000000

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:30 AM

I Do not have any worth while powers to prove and when I do trust me I will make it known to the world.

#5    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

Well...I made a psi ball before tryin TK...The whole reason I even tried psi, was so I could mock the real people who believed in it...the whole Idea sounded so stupid to me, but once I gave it a try, I was hooked. I then started doin TK, using psi wheels mostly. I don't practice it as much as I would like to anymore. But, I do practice using real world situations to do so. Like yesterday, I was at the bus stop, and some pieces of joined cotton were rolled up in a ball(Almost like those dustballs you see in western movies, but it was white, I dont know if it was cotton, thats what it looked like..) So anyways, as I'm waiten for the bus, the cotton is bein blown in the wind. It's like bein blown to the right, so I start tryin to move it to the left usin TK...And it was suprisingly easy. I started movin it up and down too...Things like that are alot easier than a psi wheel for me...I mean, it could of been the wind, but the fact the it was goin the way I wnated it to makes me believe it was TK...

If you need help, I can try and teach you...But atleats 10 people have asked me to teach them, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM just stopped trying, because of all the effort involved. TK isn't something that is easy to pick up...And, it's not as amazing as people would like it to be. You cna't move anything HUGE, most people lose intrest in it as fast as they gained intrest...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#6    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:26 PM

I can move cheese with my mind as well as materialize it at will. I have been working on it for years.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#7    Mucker

Mucker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:51 PM

Yet again, more illiterate people claiming to be telekinetic, but yet can't type out a coherent sentence.

Exactly, most people on this board, claiming to be able to use telekinetic powers, aren't even capable of writing a flawless sentence. Now, they might be excused if English isn't their mother tongue. It isn't mine either. But nontheless, someone, who apperently is able to move material objects through sheer thought, should at least be capable to bring up the needed concentration to write a flawless, proper English sentence.

Greetings,
Mucker

#8    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

Mucker on May 3 2008, 04:51 PM, said:

Exactly, most people on this board, claiming to be able to use telekinetic powers, aren't even capable of writing a flawless sentence. Now, they might be excused if English isn't their mother tongue. It isn't mine either. But nontheless, someone, who apperently is able to move material objects through sheer thought, should at least be capable to bring up the needed concentration to write a flawless, proper English sentence.

Greetings,
Mucker

It's funny, my whole time on this board, I have never been criticized for my grammer, and yet I claim to be Telekinetic. I can write a flawless sentence easily. I can type 60 words a minute. I'm an A-B student....

Need anymore examples?

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#9    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

HumanTorch on May 3 2008, 12:57 AM, said:

I am gifted as you would say. I guess it has something to do with my brain since I am quite smart too. I made a psiball first try. And from since then can do it in seconds. I am off and on with pyrokinesis. In about a week of practice I can make the air around a certain body part hot enough to actually cause pain. I am starting aerokinesis pretty soon. I can see ghosts. And I have had an amazingly scary obe. Plus I can almost astral project. I will find out soon. I tried this morning and in about 10 sec of trying with no imagining or anything my feet started floating out of my body.

So there that is my resume

LOL! I think you should add modesty to your "resume". If anything, you have a pretty good imagination.

All these people claiming incredible powers, yet not a single one ever provides a lick of evidence. You would think they would be eager to at least try to come up with some evidence...

Here's a test for the "pyros" out there - tape yourself making a thermometer get hot very quickly, either in your hand, or better yet, while you aren't touching it. Should be easy, right?

Edited by Moonie2012, 03 May 2008 - 09:22 PM.

#10    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:18 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 04:13 PM, said:

It's funny, my whole time on this board, I have never been criticized for my grammer, and yet I claim to be Telekinetic. I can write a flawless sentence easily. I can type 60 words a minute. I'm an A-B student....

Need anymore examples?

No. Just criticized for content.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#11    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:40 PM

Moonie2012 on May 3 2008, 05:13 PM, said:

LOL! I think you should add modesty to your "resume". If anything, you have a pretty good imagination.

All these people claiming incredible powers, yet not a single one ever provides a lick of evidence. You would think they would be eager to at least try to come up with some evidence...

Here's a test for the "pyros" out there - tape yourself making a thermometer get hot very quickly, either in your hand, or better yet, while you aren't touching it. Should be easy, right?

Yea HumanTorch...You make yourself seem like the next Uri Geller...

And, If you were to search around no here, you would see I have provided this board with tons of evidence, ranging from my vids...To my written theories on TK, psi, and other areas of Psychic abilities...

#12    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:47 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 04:40 PM, said:

And, If you were to search around no here, you would see I have provided this board with tons of evidence, ranging from my vids...To my written theories on TK, psi, and other areas of Psychic abilities...

Your evidence was crap and you know it.Your videos showed nothing. You would never do them correctly because you knew it wouldn't work that way. Your theories, pfft. Give me a break.  no.gif You have showed us nothing but your age. Sorry.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic, 03 May 2008 - 09:48 PM.

#13    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:48 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 04:40 PM, said:

Care to show me some links? I'd like to watch these videos.

#14    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

My videos showed I was willing to atleast up my claims in some way Eric...

And, I think my bro deleted the vids from youtube,....I let him use my account and he deleted all my stuff...I'll check though

#15    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:04 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

My videos showed I was willing to atleast up my claims in some way Eric...

And, I think my bro deleted the vids from youtube,....I let him use my account and he deleted all my stuff...I'll check though

Your videos were done improperly, so they were worthless. You would never do them under a sealed container, because you couldn't. So your attempt at fooling us means nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users