Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Most advanced telekinesis you ever done

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#16    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:09 PM

Yup...The good 'Ole "I'm right you're wrong" Eric is back.

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#17    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 05:09 PM, said:

Yup...The good 'Ole "I'm right you're wrong" Eric is back.

If you were posting sketchy, easily faked evidence you may as well be wrong even if you're right...

Still, I'd like to see this proof and make my own assumption.

#18    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

I have to agree, your videos showed nothing. Now I hear you say a piece of cotten was moved by the wind, but you claim it to be your mind powers. It's just ironic because that's the sarcastic exaggeration I always use. Same with "psi" wheels, nothing psi about them. Just heat and all that. Unless you can do it under a glass bowl, which you can't. (A reminder that you promised to make a video of such, then the next day or so you changed your mind and refused. I wonder why?)

Back on topic, not sure if I ever done anything of the sort, other than moving beer down my throat

#19    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:22 PM

Blacksabbath on May 3 2008, 06:15 PM, said:

I have to agree, your videos showed nothing. Now I hear you say a piece of cotten was moved by the wind, but you claim it to be your mind powers. It's just ironic because that's the sarcastic exaggeration I always use. Same with "psi" wheels, nothing psi about them. Just heat and all that. Unless you can do it under a glass bowl, which you can't. (A reminder that you promised to make a video of such, then the next day or so you changed your mind and refused. I wonder why?)

Back on topic, not sure if I ever done anything of the sort, other than moving beer down my throat

I noticed it said you were posting a comment for the past like 15mins...It took you that long to write an insult at me?

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#20    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 05:22 PM, said:

I noticed it said you were posting a comment for the past like 15mins...It took you that long to write an insult at me?

You seem to be far more obsessed with nitpicking skeptics than you do with providing proof - why so insecure? If you hate skeptics so much, prove them wrong.

The fact that you "lost" the videos speaks volumes. If I had taped something that I truly believed to be good evidence of something I was trying to prove that I deeply believed in, you can be sure it wouldn't get lost or erased so trivially.

Still, I'll watch them if you post them again.

Edited by Moonie2012, 03 May 2008 - 10:40 PM.

#21    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:45 PM

Moonie2012 on May 3 2008, 06:35 PM, said:

You seem to be far more obsessed with nitpicking skeptics than you do with providing proof - why so insecure? If you hate skeptics so much, prove them wrong.

The fact that you "lost" the videos speaks volumes. If I had taped something that I truly believed to be good evidence of something I was trying to prove that I deeply believed in, you can be sure it wouldn't get lost or erased so trivially.

Still, I'll watch them if you post them again.

I did try to prove them wrong...Once I agreed to do stuff like that, they started wanting to much...So I decided not to...Though, I'm gonna see if Eightbit still wnats me to do that telepathy test...That seems like fun...And I wanna see the outcome...

#22    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:48 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 05:45 PM, said:

I did try to prove them wrong...Once I agreed to do stuff like that, they started wanting to much...So I decided not to...Though, I'm gonna see if Eightbit still wnats me to do that telepathy test...That seems like fun...And I wanna see the outcome...

How is it too much to put the test object in a sealed container, then move it? Shouldn't that be just as easy as leaving it out in the open?

Obviously people are going to think a bit of cotton fluff on a table is being moved by wind/breath, as they should. Do it right and prove everybody wrong.

Edited by Moonie2012, 03 May 2008 - 10:52 PM.

#23    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:53 PM

No...I mean, they just wnated me to spend every minute I had workin on this stuff...Making time to practice this stuff is hard enough as it is...But then makin time to prove it, I'm still a kid...I have a Girlfriend I gotta make happy wink2.gif ...I have school, homework, friends...I have a life...

#24    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:56 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 05:53 PM, said:

No...I mean, they just wnated me to spend every minute I had workin on this stuff...Making time to practice this stuff is hard enough as it is...But then makin time to prove it, I'm still a kid...I have a Girlfriend I gotta make happy wink2.gif ...I have school, homework, friends...I have a life...

You have more than enough time to post your claims all day long, but not enough time to take 10 mins to do your supposed skill under a sealed container.
Yeah. Excusegram3200 strikes again.
You average 8.8 posts a day. So you have plenty of free time.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic, 03 May 2008 - 10:57 PM.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#25    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:57 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 05:53 PM, said:

Sounds like an excuse to NOT do it right. How long does it take to put some cotton in a transparent container, make it move (which is supposedly easy for you), and film it? Not long.

You have this great power, yet you don't have 10 minutes to prove it even exists. Right.

Edited by Moonie2012, 03 May 2008 - 10:58 PM.

#26    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:00 PM

Moonie2012 on May 3 2008, 05:57 PM, said:

Sounds like an excuse to NOT do it right. How long does it take to put some cotton in a transparent container, make it move (which is supposedly easy for you), and film it? Not long.

You have this great power, yet you don't have 10 minutes to prove it even exists. Right.

Exactly. Only kids would come up with excuses like this.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#27    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:13 PM

Eric Raven The Skeptic on May 3 2008, 06:00 PM, said:

Exactly. Only kids would come up with excuses like this.

And if he did this simple task, it would make the skeptics that he hates so much shut up. Seems pretty win-win to me.

Honestly, the only real excuse you have not to do it is that you CAN'T - and while I'm no telekinetic expert, I'm pretty sure psi powers aren't stopped by glass or plastic.

Edited by Moonie2012, 03 May 2008 - 11:14 PM.

#28    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:36 PM

Maybe you shouldn't insult the ones you want to do favors for you...

#29    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:53 PM

Heartagram3200 on May 3 2008, 06:36 PM, said:

Maybe you shouldn't insult the ones you want to do favors for you...

Another excuse of the "I'm insulted now so forget it now" variety. Seriously, man up and back up your words. Nobody here wants any favors from you - the only person you would be helping by doing it is YOU.

If you can't, just admit that you can't. If you can, go ahead and do it and prove us wrong. Wouldn't that be a great feeling, making us look like idiots?

Any response from you in this thread other than proof or admitting that you can't do it gets us nowhere and goes in the "can't do it" column. I'm rooting for you, I seriously am - I want you to blow my mind. But come on, the whole "It's not my job to provide proof" thing is a BS excuse, and you know it. You filmed stuff before - do it again the right way.

On another note, this thread actually inspired me to make a psi-wheel. I put it under a clear bowl, concentrated really hard...and it didn't move a bit. I'll keep playing with it, though...who knows.

Edited by Moonie2012, 04 May 2008 - 12:15 AM.

#30    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:21 AM

HumanTorch on May 3 2008, 12:57 AM, said:

I am gifted as you would say. I guess it has something to do with my brain since I am quite smart too. I made a psiball first try. And from since then can do it in seconds. I am off and on with pyrokinesis.

I wanna see this!! Make a video and put it here..

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users