Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Remote Sensing-Your Vote Please

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Georgekkkk

Georgekkkk

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:31 AM

Neophyte

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:25 am    

I am a recent newcomer, and my first post, is to have your vote. As I am not familiar with this site, I may have to re-amend my post until it remains permanent for your vote. As I will insert the words:- "Vote Now"

My point of coming here is that I require an unbiased view on the test I will add. That I am a psychic who has been ridiculed by constant attack on a previous forum. Psychics are constantly attacked on their beliefs, as it is becoming increasingly difficult to discuss a topic, because instead, we have to be subjected to psycho analysis. Which means, that it is not the topic that is debated, but the persons persona.
That to use our ability, to work with others, is a sin because we are accused of promoting the ego.

The Situation
A Holy Man on a another forum, had taken the stance to ridicule me for my points. I remarked, that before a person can judge me, without me judging him, he has to see first and then judge.

I was told that I was false, that unless I could prove what I could read others, as that would make me, just a laughable fool. So, I took the challenge, not for my own ego, but to allow myself to promote my views and my photographic material. It was something demanded of me to prove what I say. So I said to this particular newcomer on this other site, that I would draw him, that he must later send a picture to compare.

Unfortunately, before I could place my poll, the subject put the poll on this site before posting his picture. Then when I had his portrait posted to me, he accused me of deliberately distorting the picture and removing his specs on the , as I was was not permitted.

As a result of this (it gets funnier).....he placed a curse, and my poll was taken over by another person who,  distorted the question.

What I said, was that "Is this a good psychic impression of the man" Not

"Is this the man"
I had detected his pony tail, his height and bulk, but was told that I cheated having read his profile. I did not..yet it was there. That I also cheated that I was a gopher and psychic vampire and had read up about him...I did not.

As I placed my hand down his post, I could feel a cut by what I described from a cutlass/sharp instrument on his right cheek lower throat which I could not understand, so I asked him.

After five attempts, he finally said I cheated, and that there was no such cut, only that he slashed the throats of many war time enemies. I was wrong...but I felt the cut.

Voteing had been taken over...as I had no control  
Now posting this introduction. Result will follow soon  

Now here is my prediction as drawn:-
My Impression

Here are his pictures

more

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Here is the post that he had sent because one of his pictures got distorted, whilst the other, I erased the glasses, as I did mention this before he was requested to post.

Hello George,
You have again altered what it is I am ,now I can not be responsible for what will happen to you. Onto the ONE I give the task, be ware of things that go bump in the night my little ferret, as your nest is going to get ruffled. I will not speak of the MOMENT TO COME

Attached Thumbnails

• swalli2.JPG
  • hook5.jpg

Edited by Georgekkkk, 05 May 2008 - 04:07 AM.

#2    Georgekkkk

Georgekkkk

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:52 AM

VOTE NOW

I would now request that you place your answer as 1,2 or 3 in any of your correspondence to the post above. Even when making points

Bare in mind that he has a pony tail half way down his back and that he is wearing glasses, which I said was not permitted.
Yes...his picture did get squashed originally and I did post his picture with his glasses erased as to give like for like

1) This Does Give Psychic Impression of Remote Sensing

2) I Do Not Know

3) This Does Not Give  An Impression

Thank you for your co-operation

Edited by Georgekkkk, 05 May 2008 - 04:10 AM.

#3    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:10 AM

Well, this is interesting.. I must say.

If he was a "holy man" as he claims.. he would NEVER put curses on anyone.. Ridiculous.

assuming what you say is TRUE & you didn't see the man's profile before the draw:

my answer would be #1 Yes, this does give psychic impression of remote sensing..
I think the two are very similar...

Btw George, maybe you should try this to someone here on UM, one who doesn't have a pic up but is willing to do so after your results...

just a thought. :}

Edited by Shankpin, 05 May 2008 - 04:12 AM.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#4    Georgekkkk

Georgekkkk

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:15 AM

Shankpin on May 5 2008, 04:10 AM, said:

Well, this is interesting.. I must say.

If he was a "holy man" as he claims.. he would NEVER put curses on anyone.. Ridiculous.

assuming what you say is TRUE & you didn't see the man's profile before the draw:

my answer would be #1 Yes, this does give psychic impression of remote sensing..
I think the two are very similar...

Btw George, maybe you should try this to someone here on UM, one who doesn't have a pic up but is willing to do so after your results...

just a thought. :}

Thank you
When this is over....I will redirect all to that particular site

#5    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:28 AM

I mean it's true, if he was he'd NEVER threaten you like that. On the contrary, a holy man, would bless you instead..

just saying.

#6    Rosewin

Rosewin

Omnipotent Entity

• Banned
  • 8,967 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:42 AM

Agreeing with Shankpin up in this.

Which means, that it is not the topic that is debated, but the persons persona.

That sux. But when you claim you can do miracles or demonstrate psi the wolves come out the forest. Hopefully that will not be a problem here as far as the drama you got on the other site. But ya as Shanky said do someone's pic here.

Remote viewing is awesome BTW.

#7    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:56 AM

Well, you'll get heck just about anywhere when you make such claims, its expected to a point.. but seriously, do someone's pic here & wipe that slate clean. --

#8    Georgekkkk

Georgekkkk

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:09 PM

Clovis on May 5 2008, 05:42 AM, said:

Agreeing with Shankpin up in this.

That sux. But when you claim you can do miracles or demonstrate psi the wolves come out the forest. Hopefully that will not be a problem here as far as the drama you got on the other site. But ya as Shanky said do someone's pic here.

Remote viewing is awesome BTW.

Thank you Clovis......

I cannot say too much during voting, as I must not influence the result.

Will talk later

#9    Foongus

Foongus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 170 posts

• It's not who you are underneath; it's what you do that defines you.

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:16 PM

I must say its a 1. You got his nose, hairline, body structure, and his moustash with great accuracy. Although you missed the face shape, yours looks more round. But it is so accurate, I must say you do have some kind of power.

Ѐņ ߀خ Ί∩خ

#10    Georgekkkk

Georgekkkk

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:54 AM

Camozotz on May 5 2008, 10:16 PM, said:

I must say its a 1. You got his nose, hairline, body structure, and his moustash with great accuracy. Although you missed the face shape, yours looks more round. But it is so accurate, I must say you do have some kind of power.

Thank you very much Camozotz for you much valued reply.
I appreciate the response so far...as I am awaiting more.

Best regards George

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users