Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I am asking for help

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    loveemotion

loveemotion

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:30 PM

Hi ill be short in my postage.. im over 20.. im russian

Well shrot and simple.. im starting to feel weird things.. emotions.. touches.. pain in different places of my body.... probably just a tissue.. but cant be sure of anything in our days..  I've searched a lot abotu clairsentients.. and well i am awakening to be one.. some of the things are very wierd and i cant help myself understand it better.. i need someone who wishes to speak the truth they have proved to themselves to be.. what is it.. why i feel it.. and how can i evolve more to the path thats been put in front of me..

Thank you.. lookimg forward to it.

#2    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

Lil Pet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:33 PM

loveemotion on May 5 2008, 03:30 PM, said:

Well shrot and simple.. im starting to feel weird things.. emotions.. touches.. pain in different places of my body.... probably just a tissue.. but cant be sure of anything in our days..  I've searched a lot abotu clairsentients.. and well i am awakening to be one.. some of the things are very wierd and i cant help myself understand it better.. i need someone who wishes to speak the truth they have proved to themselves to be.. what is it.. why i feel it.. and how can i evolve more to the path thats been put in front of me..

i think you need to elaborate

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#3    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:48 PM

Yes, you're too vague.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#4    peps1154

peps1154

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:13 AM

And I think you need to see a doctor.

#5    KBA

KBA

Psychic Spy

• 1,528 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:37 AM

To be honest, I think you just need to stop tricking yourself.

When you're looking for something supernatural to happen, it's very easy to assume something is supernatural, even if it's not and it doesn't really mean anything. All the things you listed could have very simple and common natural causes, but you're interpreting them in the wrong way I think.

Or you could have something like Schizophrenia I guess, but then you'd be hearing voices too..

#6    loveemotion

loveemotion

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:11 AM

im not a schizo lol but you never know it might be possible.. but then im not agressive or angry.. im mostly happy.. very emotional..

Ok guys do you believe in chakras?

#7    jrree57

jrree57

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:32 AM

loveemotion on May 5 2008, 08:30 PM, said:

Meditate,

The truth is always within.

#8    KBA

KBA

Psychic Spy

• 1,528 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:06 PM

loveemotion on May 11 2008, 07:11 PM, said:

im not a schizo lol but you never know it might be possible.. but then im not agressive or angry.. im mostly happy.. very emotional..

Ok guys do you believe in chakras?

What's there to "believe" in? Chakras do not exist.

Chakras were created many thousands of years ago as an attempt at explaining the mysterious human body. People back then did not have science like we do now, so they made mythology and lore.. magical spinning wheels of energy inside the body..

It's just mythology though. We know what the body is made up of, and there's no chakra there, because chakra was never real.

Edited by KBA, 12 May 2008 - 07:06 PM.

#9    Meik

Meik

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:23 PM

Have you considered that it might be a demon doing things to you?  
It just 1 of many possibilities, but consider this.   Ask Jesus to help you, just repeat out loud during whenever you are experiencing pains "Jesus will you help me?"   If you are not able to say Jesus, or if the sentence comes out disfigured then stop immediately and go see a priest or a paster.  If by chance that you stop feeling the pains after you ask Jesus to help you, it may be that there is a demon near you but not possessing you, that might be causing you pains from outside your body.  

This is just one possible explanation.    It may sound weird to most people but it would be one of the easiest and the first thing I would try.  

#10    crtDzyn

crtDzyn

Bills Sabres Buffalo

• 4,222 posts

• Get to da choppa

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:33 PM

Meik on May 12 2008, 03:23 PM, said:

It just 1 of many possibilities, but consider this.   Ask Jesus to help you, just repeat out loud during whenever you are experiencing pains "Jesus will you help me?"   If you are not able to say Jesus, or if the sentence comes out disfigured then stop immediately and go see a priest or a paster.  If by chance that you stop feeling the pains after you ask Jesus to help you, it may be that there is a demon near you but not possessing you, that might be causing you pains from outside your body.  

This is just one possible explanation.    It may sound weird to most people but it would be one of the easiest and the first thing I would try.

I think you're watching too many movies

Posted Image

#11    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

Meik on May 12 2008, 02:23 PM, said:

Good grief. This is just silly.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#12    loveemotion

loveemotion

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

What's there to "believe" in? Chakras do not exist.

Chakras were created many thousands of years ago as an attempt at explaining the mysterious human body. People back then did not have science like we do now, so they made mythology and lore.. magical spinning wheels of energy inside the body..

It's just mythology though. We know what the body is made up of, and there's no chakra there, because chakra was never real.

Yeah i thought so too.. but then i grew to feel them... and to honest i think it is to raise the awareness.. and chakras correspond to the 7 vital points of your body.. and when you meditate you shift your conciousness to the chakras.. that way you maybe give it mroe energy and heal it.. or transform it..

I might this... i did not feel that first time i heard abtou them i thought it was real.. so i went into it..... faith.
And after abotu a coupel of weeks of material and a great commitment, because what you put in is what you gonna get kinda thing... so if you will not be responsible 100 percent.. you might not even feel them.

I gotta tell ya.. i feel healthier.. i see more clear.. i see buncha people drinking and having fun and having sex.. while our freedoms surrendered everyday in courts..  People are so negative you dont even wanna talk to them.. all the want to ehar is the Tv.. and Radio that teaches them what to think hwo to think...

Its crazy..

#13    loveemotion

loveemotion

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:42 PM

Meditate,

The truth is always within.

Jrree57, I agree with you.. meditation does help a lot xD
As i said before im not oging crazy.. i dont feel fear... nor i want to. I just need someone who experienced the same..

And useless posts like im a schizo lol...

I wish you only knew

#14    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:12 PM

loveemotion on May 12 2008, 02:42 PM, said:

Jrree57, I agree with you.. meditation does help a lot xD
As i said before im not oging crazy.. i dont feel fear... nor i want to. I just need someone who experienced the same..

And useless posts like im a schizo lol...

I wish you only knew

I kind of like that post. innocent.gif

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users