Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Goverement

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1    Anichka

Anichka

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• Go not knowing where.
    Bring not knowing what.
    The path is long, the way unknown.

Posted 05 October 2002 - 04:53 AM

Can you imagine how much information the goverement is hiding from us. Not only are they hiding weopans but also they lie to us.They could have already found live on other planets and they do not want to tell us about it. The only things we know that are on the moon and mars is rocks and sand but maybe there is more to it. I hate our goverement are there other people out there that think like me or do i stand alone?

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 06:00 AM

You are misinformed, Anichka. Governments wouldn't lie to people, and they wouldn't hide anything from people either. You shouldn't hate the government, instead you should love the government with all your heart. You should trust the government and serve the government with unquestionable loyalty. You should be willing to pay astronomically high taxes to the government and not question as to how the money is being spent. Remember, we are here to serve the government and pay taxes to the government and in turn the government will take care of us...... Right?

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#3    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 05 October 2002 - 06:07 AM

I'm guessing homer would say.....The Government is cool. 8)

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#4    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 06:13 AM

Yeah really, But I also live in my own happy little world with white padded walls and nice people in strange white coats and stuff. ;D

#5    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 06:14 AM

Home sweet home  :s07

I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#6    Anichka

Anichka

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• Go not knowing where.
    Bring not knowing what.
    The path is long, the way unknown.

Posted 05 October 2002 - 06:32 AM

Well I have my own belifes of my goverement. Where do YOU think all that money is going to? Schools? Naaa. It is being used for weopons for the war. And if you think our goverment isnt lieing to us where do all these conspiracies come from?

#7    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 06:45 AM

Anichka,

i agree with what you believe.

Governments have to keep secrets from the public thats just how it is. Imagine if they told us the truth about everything, all hell would break loose. I agree that SOME governements tend to care more and spend more of their money on weapons and globalisation. There are countries out there whos people live iin poverty everyday and these governments only think about how they can make their empire stronger. Its been like that for thousands and thousands of years, but only now do we have weapons that can destroy the world.

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#8    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 01:00 PM

Anicha I beleive in full disclosure of the facts I don,t think that any one person has a right to decide who should know what is going on .If your doing something you dont want people to know about u shouldn't b doing it( should you ).  Governments are the basis of all societys (you would have a hard time running  things with out one).However if you want to learn to think for yourself allways take both sides of the story and ALLWAYS analys where the information is coming from, as with Sadam Hussein's nuclear weapon's I'm waiting untill somebody other than George Bush say's he has them before I take sides. :sq

#9    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 05 October 2002 - 03:18 PM

LOL @ Mr Slinky & Homer :s2 :s04

#10    cat_from_heaven

cat_from_heaven

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 October 2002 - 09:44 PM

:st I totally agree. But see they hide stuff for a reason for if they told us everything. there would be catastrophty... And i don't think that they need that in this country.

#11    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 06 October 2002 - 12:32 AM

Homer do they give you strange tasting sweets too? :s2 :s2

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#12    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 06 October 2002 - 10:53 PM

They keep feeding them to me, and I keep eating them. But I wouldn't say strange...I think they're yummy :s04

#13    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 08 October 2002 - 12:27 AM

As long as they keep showing up with the needle every five minutes i think Homer will be fine.  He needs his medication you know.  ;D

<~~  :s2

#14    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 08 October 2002 - 05:26 AM

Medication is cool 8)

#15    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 07:21 PM

Goverements are cool too!  :s2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users