Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Goverement

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 16 October 2002 - 08:32 PM

:s2 :s6 Hmm yes and I think the both of you should..............

;D"keep taking the tablets!" ;D

*but in answer to the threads question I do believe that Governments keep a lot of things from us. I honestly think that they think they are doing us a favour, when all they are doing is breeding a system of corruption and denial. It begs the question do they honestly think we are all like sheep and will blindly follow where they lead? No I think sooner rather than later things and info will leak out in great quantityas they try to keep the lid on what is becomming a rather full cookie jar... :s9

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#17    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 16 October 2002 - 08:38 PM

The red or the blue ones?

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#18    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the

Thanks TO xx

Posted 16 October 2002 - 08:40 PM

:s6 the Matrix question.......Red and will u follow the white Rabbit?

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#19    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 10:28 PM

If I see a white rabbit, I might try to eat it. I'm taking pills to control that also.  ;D

I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#20    Mr. Underhill

Mr. Underhill

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 10:44 PM

Especially when they give me my paycheck. :sf

#21    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the

Thanks TO xx

Posted 19 October 2002 - 10:14 PM

::) :s2 @MC post............... A Q? MC why did u alter my post?

Mr Underhill I also work for the Govt, but still doesn't mean to say I trust all that they say and do............ ;D

#22    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 19 October 2002 - 11:54 PM

I've worked for the government for several years, but it has been several years since I terminated employment. I must say I have never trusted the government. Nothing but a bunch of power hungry bureaucrats interested only in their careers. If governments were run as efficiently as a small to medium sized business, where results through economic accountability...

*Gets roughed up by agents hiding in the shadows :s1

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#23    Ashura

Ashura

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2002 - 12:59 PM

oh boy...if i had the time and effort to write in what i want to...then everyone who had the time to read it, would totally freak and go &quot;wow...the dam government islying to me...oh woe is me...i feel as though i should do something...oh well...no point...yada yada&quot;
but like i said i cant be stuffed!
although i will tell you this though...
JFK was assainated, but by whom??  (well your all probably gawking at me or something but well im sorry to burst your bubble but its true!!)
the person, or should i say people, ever heard of the magic bullet theroy!?!, are none other then a group called majestic 12, some of you may have heard of them, others wouldnt have! why kill JFK then? i hear you asking, well it seems that JFK stumbled upon a little secret that wasnt ment to be found and threatened to tell the american people (wasnt he a good samaritan?!?) ayways, majestic 12 didnt want it too happened so they too threanted JFK to not tell anyone...but he refused adn was going to tell everyone at the texas meeting thingy before he got shot, or was it after that thing...eh...cant remember...so when the meeting thingy came they popped a cap in his ***!
uhh...yeah well i ended up writing an essay after all, but either way, my hands hurt...so yeah...maybe when my hands get better or if i am still alive after the MJ12 read this ill post another little history lesson!

#24    Mr. Underhill

Mr. Underhill

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 06:09 PM

Oh, I definetly know the government is keeping stuff from us.... my problem being that I don't think it's the military that's doing it, because I've been in the military for a few years, and already I can see what terrible liars they are. If they were covering something up, it would already be public knowledge, and confirmed by now. They'd just deny it exists. Hell ,CHeyyane Mountain "did'nt exist until the 80's", despite the fact that the media knew it well enough to make movies with accurate reconstructions off the place.

#25    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 04:54 AM

lol i had to post this...Homer with out his &quot;pills&quot;....

MC

#26    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the

Thanks TO xx

Posted 27 October 2002 - 07:38 AM

:s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

#27    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 10:59 AM

I also believe the military has a hard time keeping things secret, but when they have to they can. The best example would have to be the F-117 Stealth Fighter, theres only one way to test an airplane and thats to fly it. No one but the military, congress and the people who built them knew about the planes. But what top brass thought to test it at the most heavily watched non-existant military base in the country? Who would know. I remember reading countless number of post on a long dead site about a mysterious plane flying through the desert sky. Many claims that it was a flying saucer, yet the majority knew it was a top secret airplane.

Im pretty sure that the government has a ton of other things hidden away because they think it's for national interests. What could be more important than helping your citizens believe in you by letting them know whats being kept from them? Maybe the Roswell crash was real, we wont know because it's national security, and when you request files some are censored I can understand that, but whole pages at a time? Theres more than they are letting on about.

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#28    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 09:40 PM

LOL @ MC,

Who filmed me without my medication :s2

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#29    Electro

Electro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 01:17 PM

With regards to government conspiracies I think its a "MUST" that governments cover things up. I mean otherwise what would the conspiracy loons, authors and freaks be doing with their time?  :s01 It doesn't really bear thinking about especially if you want a good night's sleep.  :sm

#30    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 09:06 PM

LOL @ Homer  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users