Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Personalities.


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    Sporkling

Sporkling

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 2,841 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2007

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:00 PM

Normal people of the society.

In the world of today, people are thought to be very cold, unfriendly and wary of other people and quite unwilling to help. But there are stories of people donating lots of money to ecomomically bad countries or they send money and aid over to help someone in distress. Can we still say people are cold? Or are they keeping their warmer hearts somewhere where it is not found until the need comes?






#2    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

    Lil Pet

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:San Diego

  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:11 PM

i really hate humanity you can see what they are doing wrong just based upon how they act to the people on the street and the earth if you cant respect your brothers and your planet which gave you life...then how can you not be cold hearted? People donate not for the sake of others it makes them feel good...its quiet selfish who would donate 500$?? becides oprah?

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#3    sumthingnice60

sumthingnice60

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2007

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

WEREGIRL666 on May 8 2008, 07:11 AM, said:

People donate not for the sake of others it makes them feel good...its quiet selfish who would donate 500$?? becides oprah?

It's very ignorant to say something like this. There are plenty of people out there for the sake of helping others. There are lots of anonymous donors, too. Also, we in America mostly hear about American donors even though there are people all around the world doing good for others. Besides, donating money isn't the only way to help people.



#4    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,678 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kentucky U.S

  • Republicans and Democrats and Satan oh my!!!

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:23 PM

The more coldness one sees in the actions of others, the colder the shoulder that person will give others.  I blame the media for ingniting this "cold fire".  We see cold morals coming from others which makes us naturally less trusting of humanity.  With the media preying on negatives, there is very little room for stories on good deeds and actions.  Yes, some people may donate because it makes them feel good, but I believe that goodness is the feeling of helping others that are in need for the most part.  When you see positive actions coming from others it should not make you weary of the situation, but instead give you a feeling that if you ever where in a dire situation that others will be there to help.  To think otherwise is giving in to the dark side.  

See darkness when their is light, you should not ...


#5    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

    Lil Pet

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:San Diego

  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:26 PM

sumthingnice60 on May 8 2008, 09:22 AM, said:

It's very ignorant to say something like this. There are plenty of people out there for the sake of helping others. There are lots of anonymous donors, too. Also, we in America mostly hear about American donors even though there are people all around the world doing good for others. Besides, donating money isn't the only way to help people.

i didnt say all people wont help but most dont give two shutters.. its true and truth hurts i guess... i went to mongolia for a year to teach. its unbelive able we are so well off and over there they eat marmets and they still give more then we do

no goodness is doing the right thing even if you dont feel good about it

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#6    sumthingnice60

sumthingnice60

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2007

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

WEREGIRL666 on May 8 2008, 07:25 AM, said:

i didnt say all people wont help but most dont give two shutters.. its true and truth hurts i guess... i went to mongolia for a year to teach. its unbelive able we are so well off and over there they eat marmets and they still give more then we do

I agree that some do donate for the sake of bragging rights, feeling proud of themselves, etc. I guess there is a problem with our culture too. We focus more on economical and social growth and yet we forget about our fellow humans. And the amount of money spent on reality shows these days is just sickening. It makes me sad just thinking about it.


#7    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

    Lil Pet

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:San Diego

  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:34 PM

sumthingnice60 on May 8 2008, 09:28 AM, said:

I agree that some do donate for the sake of bragging rights, feeling proud of themselves, etc. I guess there is a problem with our culture too. We focus more on economical and social growth and yet we forget about our fellow humans. And the amount of money spent on reality shows these days is just sickening. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

While people in other countries are starving themselves and still find food for the kids and parents who cant hunt...i remember being a kid in mexico my mom was poor we had a home though...we saw poor kids on the street and i thought. “Wow my mom makes food for these people whos only wrong doing was being born poor. Nothing bad just wrong time and place.” ever since then i saw how people would help the homeless and also make fun and spit on them. Humanity is sickening but there are few who care

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#8    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,678 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kentucky U.S

  • Republicans and Democrats and Satan oh my!!!

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:44 PM

WEREGIRL666 on May 8 2008, 10:34 AM, said:

While people in other countries are starving themselves and still find food for the kids and parents who cant hunt...i remember being a kid in mexico my mom was poor we had a home though...we saw poor kids on the street and i thought. “Wow my mom makes food for these people whos only wrong doing was being born poor. Nothing bad just wrong time and place.” ever since then i saw how people would help the homeless and also make fun and spit on them. Humanity is sickening but there are few who care

Humanity is sickening ... because they are sick.  Again if we are only going to see ill actions in others, others actions are only going to make you ill.  

There is good in this world Master Frodo .... good that is worth fighting for

it seems that the heroes in the movies end are the ones that seem to keep everything on tract until then


#9    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

    Lil Pet

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:San Diego

  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

bogcreeper on May 8 2008, 09:44 AM, said:

Humanity is sickening ... because they are sick.  Again if we are only going to see ill actions in others, others actions are only going to make you ill.  

There is good in this world Master Frodo .... good that is worth fighting for

it seems that the heroes in the movies end are the ones that seem to keep everything on tract until then

LMAO even frodo went ill..........tell me when did you give change to the man begging on the street? or donate to the kid who has a parasite because she has no clean water. or go to the elderly neighbor and give him a space heater?

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#10    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

    Lil Pet

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:San Diego

  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:52 PM

i must go class is starting and my last day is tomarrow

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#11    Irish

Irish

    “The Mod Father”

  • Member
  • 4,935 posts
  • Joined:17 Nov 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta

  • Practice Random Acts of Kindness, they return to you!

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:58 PM

The best way to see the good in this world is to surround yourself with those kind of people that are willing to give back to society and make the necessary changes. As a deputy governor for a national service club I meet these kinds of people on a daily basis. Everyday people from all walks of life, rich and poor. They man the soup kitchens build the playgrounds, arenas, hospitals, shelters and whatever is needed to make their communities and countries a better place. Your time is a far greater gift than your money thumbsup.gif

I joined a service club 16 years ago, it has been extremely rewarding. It’s a national service club called Kinsmen, now known as Kin Canada our goals are to serve the communities greatest needs. Our local club consists of only 33 members but we manage to raise on average over the past 15 years 1.5 Million dollars a year to give back to the community. We work hard and play hard too!!  yes.gif

There are similar service clubs world wide. UK it’s the Round Table, Australia its Apex International as well as world wide clubs such as Rotary and Lions clubs. It’s a great way to grow learn and make friends while giving something back to the community.

All The Best
Irish


Most people do not want to know the truth they only want confirmation for what they think is truth.

#12    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,678 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kentucky U.S

  • Republicans and Democrats and Satan oh my!!!

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

WEREGIRL666 on May 8 2008, 10:48 AM, said:

LMAO even frodo went ill..........tell me when did you give change to the man begging on the street? or donate to the kid who has a parasite because she has no clean water. or go to the elderly neighbor and give him a space heater?

or cry when I see children without food, or weep because a senior citizen is suffering because she has no air and go a christmas when I was 12 without presents because my family as a whole decided to give them to the children down the street who's father left them and would not have had even a meal to eat christmas day .... you are chastizing the wrong person.  Is this not part of the problem???


#13    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,678 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kentucky U.S

  • Republicans and Democrats and Satan oh my!!!

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:01 PM

Irish on May 8 2008, 10:58 AM, said:

The best way to see the good in this world is to surround yourself with those kind of people that are willing to give back to society and make the necessary changes. As a deputy governor for a national service club I meet these kinds of people on a daily basis. Everyday people from all walks of life, rich and poor. They man the soup kitchens build the playgrounds, arenas, hospitals, shelters and whatever is needed to make their communities and countries a better place. Your time is a far greater gift than your money thumbsup.gif

I joined a service club 16 years ago, it has been extremely rewarding. It’s a national service club called Kinsmen, now known as Kin Canada our goals are to serve the communities greatest needs. Our local club consists of only 33 members but we manage to raise on average over the past 15 years 1.5 Million dollars a year to give back to the community. We work hard and play hard too!!  yes.gif

There are similar service clubs world wide. UK it’s the Round Table, Australia its Apex International as well as world wide clubs such as Rotary and Lions clubs. It’s a great way to grow learn and make friends while giving something back to the community.

All The Best
Irish

a big reason why I love this web site ... other people with a clue.


#14    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

    Lil Pet

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:San Diego

  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:30 PM

bogcreeper on May 8 2008, 09:59 AM, said:

or cry when I see children without food, or weep because a senior citizen is suffering because she has no air and go a christmas when I was 12 without presents because my family as a whole decided to give them to the children down the street who's father left them and would not have had even a meal to eat christmas day .... you are chastizing the wrong person.  Is this not part of the problem???

look around who eles does that? huh the poeple who should? like feaking hollywood? no the small people and there aint enough of us so dont go saying im chastizing you becasue i dont care. really i dont . not i dont care bout the kids i just dont care bout  what u think my point is. i proving that evil is all around and hell ...im statanic!! and christans blame us when really they can be blamed as well... people who think they are good just by prayer are just being fooled. im glad you help good for you and christmas i never had one. i was kicked out when i was 10 so i went to irerland then came to the US. let me ask you have you been homeless?? people are crule they spit at you make fun of you even beat you. at 10 ok? so no i dont even give a care to chastize you. why would i chastize you i didnt say you where bad did i? no im telling you what happend.

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#15    Ignus Fatuus

Ignus Fatuus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,678 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kentucky U.S

  • Republicans and Democrats and Satan oh my!!!

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:43 PM

WEREGIRL666 on May 9 2008, 08:30 AM, said:

look around who eles does that? huh the poeple who should? like feaking hollywood? no the small people and there aint enough of us so dont go saying im chastizing you becasue i dont care. really i dont . not i dont care bout the kids i just dont care bout  what u think my point is. i proving that evil is all around and hell ...im statanic!! and christans blame us when really they can be blamed as well... people who think they are good just by prayer are just being fooled. im glad you help good for you and christmas i never had one. i was kicked out when i was 10 so i went to irerland then came to the US. let me ask you have you been homeless?? people are crule they spit at you make fun of you even beat you. at 10 ok? so no i dont even give a care to chastize you. why would i chastize you i didnt say you where bad did i? no im telling you what happend.

Your satanic!!!  Whoopty dooo!  I knew that and that does not in one way affect the way that I would treat you.
Have I been homeless ... spent the first two years of my life on a riverbank and that is no lie, just cannot say that I remember it.
Yes, you are right you did not say that I was bad, but with the overload of empathy that I feel from others, I cannot seem to let anyone knock on that, it is hell enough that I have to be this way and feel the pains of others like I do.

Freaking Hollywood?  Being satanic I thought you would worship hollywood.

Evil is around us and is winning ... sad but true.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users