Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Suicide Bombing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

#16    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:32 AM

great idea to just nuke Palistine, and kill every man woman and child living there...

Aparently civilian lives do not mean much to Gozz and Dowdy

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#17    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:36 AM

well killing all the palestinians or killing all the jews would actually sought things out:P but as that is unrealistic, i say pushing for peace is the only thing possible, the Palestinians are jut going to have to accept the Jews aren't going to move out, and the Jews are going to have to realise that they aren't helping the cause with their little plans which scream irony.

Can't have peace since the Isreali constantly refuse to meet deadlines, attend meants and moan about legality of ending their ethnic cleansing. Peace is the last thing the Isreali government wants, yet its the Palistians who're getting the blame.

As for the Palestinians accepting it, WHY THE H*LL should they just accept that their country is under the occupation of another? Thats not a peace treaty, that just continuing what we have here. The Nazi's have no right to be in Palistine and should completely remove their forces back to their own borders.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#18    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:39 AM

their little plans which scream irony.

Must admit...I'd noticed that particular note also wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#19    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 23 February 2004 - 10:13 AM

Am I the only person who read the line "bombing the Palistinians into oblivion" which is giving the go ahead on an act of genocide.

Must of went past that. Thats one thing i don't agree with.

Aparently civilian lives do not mean much to Gozz and Dowdy

It doesn't seem to mean much to Palistinians either. I hope you know that they are the ones, RIGHT NOW, who are killing innocent people through sucide bombing.

There is onely one way to stop the sucide bombers and it has proven to work - put Palistine under marshal law

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#20    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 23 February 2004 - 10:46 AM

THe israelis have broken no fewer that 34 major regulations put in place by the UN to stop acts of genocide and cuelty against humanity.

Iraq broke fewer regulations and we invaded them.

The point is that there is such a lack of education on the palestine issue that people think the israelis are just protecting themselves from the big bad palestinians who incidently for the most part have nothing to combat the F-16 and tanks but rocks.

They were forced out of their country and made to live in what amounts to nothing more than concentration camps....remind you of anything?

Theyare repressed, are not alllowed a democratic right and ruled with an iron fist.

Now imagin someon did that to yourselves in your respective countries gazz and dowdy, then took away any means of defending yourself and family. You had to endure daily interrogation and the occasional tank rollin over your house.

Wouldnt you use whatever means you could to fight back?

Dont confuse the seperate issue that is palestine with september the 11th.

The palestinians have a plight that has been forced upon them by britain originally and then a U.S. backed israeli state.

Why do u think the palestinians hate america? its because the bombs that are dropped on them are from american backed fighters, the rockets fired on them are from american backed gunships and the tanks ruinin their everyday life are american backed.

This issue is not as black and white as you may think.

Just because you dont hear about isrlaeli attrocities doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

By the way im only describing this situation from a different viewpoint, i am not in any way condoning the actions of bombers and the fact that children seem a target so often disgusts me.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#21    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 11:57 AM

everything comes from lack of knowledge. Go out there and see what's actualy happening instead of watching CNN or MSNBC. I think all of us here are already familiar with the conspiracy topic wink2.gif

#22    Stamford

Stamford

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

• Here's to better days

Posted 23 February 2004 - 12:03 PM

Much of the Anti-West and primarily Anti-US feelings in the Middle East stem from America's support of Israel and it's appalling behaviour over the Palestinians.

Imagine your home was bulldozed or your child shot for throwing stones at tanks?

Iamagine you were imprisoned by security fences and unable to work.

We roll our eyes at the horror of suicide bombings, but these people must have lost all hope to be turning to this option (yes, I know for some it is a religious act, but for many others it is because they have seen their people brought to their knees).

Over 3000 Palestinians have been killed during this current conflict, the vast majority have been civilans.

Israel carrys out assassinations by helicopter gunship and fighter plane, which unsuprisingly results in innocent bystanders losing their lives aswell.

I certainly do not support the suicide bombings, but believe that dialogue between the opposing sides is the only option to preventing the continued slaughter of the innocents (both Israeli and Palstinian).

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Jim Morrison

"When you laugh about people, so very, very lonely their only desire is to die, well I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile. I wish I could laugh. But that joke isn't funny anymore, it's too close to home and it's too near the bone... "

The Smiths

#23    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 04:14 PM

It doesn't seem to mean much to Palistinians either. I hope you know that they are the ones, RIGHT NOW, who are killing innocent people through sucide bombing.

Ahhh... of course your right, their entire population are made up of terrists.

I mean, this child is ovbiously a terrorist and deserves a Isreali gun being pointed at him and his parents.

user posted image

Here are more of your terrorists

user posted image

Oh look one has a tank the other has a stone, the later must be a terrorist!

user posted image

I mean, if you still think they deserved, let me ask you this, did the Jenin Refugee Camp deserve this (WARNING: THIS LINK IS GRAPHIC AND SHOWS DEAD CHILDREN AS WELL AS WHAT BEING RUN OVER BY A TANK WILL DO TO YOU).

Isreal's legacy

WARNING: GRAPHIC

Edited by Talon S., 23 February 2004 - 04:19 PM.

#24    Stamford

Stamford

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

• Here's to better days

Posted 23 February 2004 - 04:52 PM

Thank you Talon for these links, and you are right this is some strong stuff.

These links may not last long because of this fact, but if only we were forced to see these type of images more then we in the West might put more pressure on Israel to end this nightmare.

The image of the father trying (in vain ) to shelter his son is the one image that has always haunted me since the begining of this conflict.

The problem with the suicide bombings is that they target innocent civilians, which does the Palestinian cause no favours. But with little or no help from the West, these young men and women seem to have lost all hope and simply want vengence now.

As usual, it is the innocents on both sides who pay the highest price for their leader's follies.

These are indeed depressing times.

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Jim Morrison

"When you laugh about people, so very, very lonely their only desire is to die, well I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile. I wish I could laugh. But that joke isn't funny anymore, it's too close to home and it's too near the bone... "

The Smiths

#25    mowo

mowo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 05:26 PM

I saw a TV documentary about 'terror tourists'. basically it was about Americans (and I'm not slating ALL Americans, just these) who went on an 'educational' holiday to learn about terrorists first hand in Israel post 9-11.
After the obligatory firing loads of guns at targets, they were then lead through the 'enemy' area, armed to the teeth. This was a Palestinian settlement (Hebron) where there was a curfew, and no one was allowed on the streets. One of the 'terror tourists' went back to the coach because she 'felt too frightened'.
They then camped out in the desert, and had armed guards, in case they were attacked by 'terrorists'

The whole show was sickening, and not once did they introduce the Americans to any Palestinians, to get their perspective.

link

#26    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 05:28 PM

After reading all the post in this thread. I have come to the logical Conclusion that we need to get rid of all humans. It is the most logical solution. That way there won't be anyone left to say who was right and who was wrong. No wars over religion or race or power. The one thing that I have never understood was why we, the "superior" animal, kills our own kind for no other reason than to make a point.
So barring, aliens taking each faction of the worlds population to a planet that each  belief system can rule over. (Should only take a couple hundred thousand planets.)  If we just get rid of all the humans, we won't need to worry about innocent people getting killed. See problem solved.

Edited by stillcrazy, 23 February 2004 - 05:30 PM.

#27    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 05:31 PM

That's a good idea !!!!  w00t.gif

< checking eBay for nukes >

#28    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 05:52 PM

checking eBay for nukes
  Let me know if you find them, I split the cost. thumbsup.gif  

#29    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:00 PM

To Talon S.:
Edited out

First of all, Israel didn't put the palestinians into camps - Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon did.
They also told the Palestinians to leave Plestine back in 1948 so they could "Kill the Jews". The plan was that after the Arab countries will destroy young Israel, the palestinians will return.
Did you hear about the 800,000 Arab Jews that were expelled from Arab countries in 1948, communities that were 2,500 years old Just disapeered and all their properties were taken. Today the majority of Jews in Israel are descendants of those Arab Jews (the president of Israel is such a Jew). Ashkenazim are only 30-40% of the Jewish population.
Suicide bombings started in Palestine back in 1920 - when Jews were kicked out of Hebron, Tzfat, and other cities were they lived for hundreds of years.
Palestine was never an independant country - hack! there was no Palestinian identity until 40 years ago. Even back in the 20' they called themselves Southern-Syrians.
As for comparing Israelis to Nazis - ask any Palestinian what he thinks about Mufti Haj Amin Al-Husseini, who was to Palestinian-Arab nationalism what was Hertzl to Zionism. He was one of Hitler's best friends and he is responsible for the murdering of hundren of thousands of Jews in Europe.
Did you know that the most popular book in the PA territories is Mein Kampf?
Does the fact that all the Palestinian politicians are obssesed with creating a Judenrein Palestinian state doesn't bother anyone?
Did you know that Israel is the only western state that took Africans in, not as slaves but as equal citizens? Did you know that Israel built hospitals, schools, electricity and water supply for the Palestinians? Did you know that Israel is the best country in the middle-east to be an Arab in?
I would like to see how India, Russia, France, Britain, Spain and other "enlightened" counties act toward terrorists. I wonder if the british treated the Irish much better.
But ofcourse that doesn't matter to you, Talon, cuase you are such full of Jew-Hatred. edited out

Edit
Right, everybody calling anybody names from now on will receive an official warning

Edited by Phantom, 23 February 2004 - 08:50 PM.

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#30    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:31 PM

Oh come on guyz....

It is a war, just like any other wars, it is a fighting between evil and satan. The classical battle between good and evil exists only in storybooks and movies.

I wouldn't claim any knowledge about the matter before I go there and witness everything, even after I did that, I would not come here and post rants, for what I kno might be wrong. But I think Talon gave some good information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users