Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pyrokinesis

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    pyrobender

pyrobender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:45 AM

hey guys i just joined this and my friend and i just started doin pyro,cyro,hydro,geo,and electrokinesis.So if anyone would like to give me tips on any of them that would be great. (p.s. has anyone tried that shock thing for electrokinesis its fun only got it to work twice though)

#2    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:08 AM

Well, firstly you need a totally badass superhero name, for when you finally master it and decide to go fight crime for a living. Then you need a costume, I suggest something with flames on it. Then you need a supervillain to fight, I suggest Rupert Murdock.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#3    pyrobender

pyrobender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:14 AM

Cradle of Fish on May 20 2008, 04:08 AM, said:

Well, firstly you need a totally badass superhero name, for when you finally master it and decide to go fight crime for a living. Then you need a costume, I suggest something with flames on it. Then you need a supervillain to fight, I suggest Rupert Murdock.

hahaha lol thx that helps ALOT

#4    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:21 AM

Are you each going to try something different or all you are going to try all of them?

#5    MechPenProdigy

MechPenProdigy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
    Carl Jung

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:43 AM

pyrobender on May 19 2008, 10:45 PM, said:

hey guys i just joined this and my friend and i just started doin pyro,cyro,hydro,geo,and electrokinesis.So if anyone would like to give me tips on any of them that would be great. (p.s. has anyone tried that shock thing for electrokinesis its fun only got it to work twice though)

You've gooottttta be kidding me. First of all I truly doubt that a couple of 13 year olds can learn to do a kinetic ability let alone 5. Second of all, be quiet cradle! What if they were one of the dumb ones that would actually try and do that? Geez, anyway, a kinesis (imo) isn't something you can just learn. The theory I believe in is that it is either formed on its own or is passed on genetically (in my case) by a family member(s). Now if you start to show signs of one of these things then by all means test yourself but dont sit there and think you can control electricity then run outside and try to get yourself shocked during an electric storm  hmm.gif  Oh, and one more thing, I do not believe in the "incredible mastered" power thing like on X-Men. The day humans can redirect lightning and lift entire lakes with their mind is the day that they sprout wings and learn to breath in outer space without tools  wink2.gif  

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale -

#6    Lamont

Lamont

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:32 AM

DarkLieutenant on May 20 2008, 12:43 AM, said:

You've gooottttta be kidding me. First of all I truly doubt that a couple of 13 year olds can learn to do a kinetic ability let alone 5. Second of all, be quiet cradle! What if they were one of the dumb ones that would actually try and do that? Geez, anyway, a kinesis (imo) isn't something you can just learn. The theory I believe in is that it is either formed on its own or is passed on genetically (in my case) by a family member(s). Now if you start to show signs of one of these things then by all means test yourself but dont sit there and think you can control electricity then run outside and try to get yourself shocked during an electric storm  hmm.gif  Oh, and one more thing, I do not believe in the "incredible mastered" power thing like on X-Men. The day humans can redirect lightning and lift entire lakes with their mind is the day that they sprout wings and learn to breath in outer space without tools  wink2.gif  

I'm thirteen and i have kinetic abilities it all depends on wether or not they have some kind of abilities i believe everyone has some kind of dormant abilities not neccesarily psychic though but like you said truly powerful get most of there power through there bloodline altough like all genetics things are liable to change i.e my grand mother can see ghosts i can move things now that is a big difference. anyway my advice is find out what works for you and roll with it. although if your trying to do electrokinesis and you seriously have no abilities at all your screwed and one more tip never practice pyrokinesis while  standing in lighter fluid

#7    MechPenProdigy

MechPenProdigy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Carl Jung

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:56 AM

Lamont on May 20 2008, 04:32 AM, said:

I'm thirteen and i have kinetic abilities it all depends on wether or not they have some kind of abilities i believe everyone has some kind of dormant abilities not neccesarily psychic though but like you said truly powerful get most of there power through there bloodline altough like all genetics things are liable to change i.e my grand mother can see ghosts i can move things now that is a big difference. anyway my advice is find out what works for you and roll with it. although if your trying to do electrokinesis and you seriously have no abilities at all your screwed and one more tip never practice pyrokinesis while  standing in lighter fluid

lol thats good advice, but in all seriousness dont do anything stupid. Too many people do and often get hurt. And yeah I got ya, my grandpa is a Biokinetic and what I do is FAAAAR from that. And, if I may ask pyrobender, what is it that has you all so interested in psychic abilities? not all it's cracked up to be. Very complicated and also very difficult. I meditate daily and I still suck lol

- Norman Vincent Peale -

#8    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:21 PM

pyrobender on May 19 2008, 09:45 PM, said:

Here is the most important tip you will ever get. IT DOESN"T EXIST. Get a productive hobby like the martial arts and stop wasting your time.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#9    MechPenProdigy

MechPenProdigy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Carl Jung

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:24 PM

Eric Raven The Skeptic on May 20 2008, 12:21 PM, said:

Here is the most important tip you will ever get. IT DOESN"T EXIST. Get a productive hobby like the martial arts and stop wasting your time.

disregarding ravens comment about it not existing he has some good advice. Get a good hobby, I personally suggest fencing. Fun, Active, Healthy, Builds character, and helps keep the mind keen. I do fencing myself, very fun   thumbup.gif

- Norman Vincent Peale -

#10    pyrobender

pyrobender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:05 AM

DarkLieutenant on May 20 2008, 05:24 PM, said:

disregarding ravens comment about it not existing he has some good advice. Get a good hobby, I personally suggest fencing. Fun, Active, Healthy, Builds character, and helps keep the mind keen. I do fencing myself, very fun   thumbup.gif

1.I take kinetic abilities as a challenge
2.I have a hobbie its called FreeRunning you should check it out some time
3.I get my psychic abilities from my grandma, she can heal.
4.My friend would have to tell you his reasons cuz i don't know them.
5.Kids probably have it better than adults, also you are probably 16 or 17.

#11    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:19 AM

pyrobender on May 19 2008, 10:45 PM, said:

I suppose all I have is a simple question...  WHY?

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#12    MechPenProdigy

MechPenProdigy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Carl Jung

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:14 AM

pyrobender on May 20 2008, 08:05 PM, said:

1.I take kinetic abilities as a challenge
2.I have a hobbie its called FreeRunning you should check it out some time
3.I get my psychic abilities from my grandma, she can heal.
4.My friend would have to tell you his reasons cuz i don't know them.
5.Kids probably have it better than adults, also you are probably 16 or 17.

wrongo, 14. I discovered my own strengths in the 7th grade on instinct =/ and whats free running? Is that like cross country? And what do you mean by heal, be more specific

- Norman Vincent Peale -

#13    pyrobender

pyrobender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:04 AM

look it up(free running),she can take away the pain of an injury and speed the recovery time up.

#14    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:02 AM

Sporkling on May 20 2008, 11:21 AM, said:

Are you each going to try something different or all you are going to try all of them?

Are you going to answer?

#15    pyrobender

pyrobender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:59 PM

Sporkling on May 21 2008, 09:02 AM, said:

Are you going to answer?

Oh yah sorry,I am only going to do two well try to pyro,aero my friend is doin hydro,and geo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users