Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shadow people

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    swagger

swagger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 10:34 PM

these things are interesting to me because i've had many encounters with these things. heres a link to a site that talks about then briefly. if anyone else knows more about em, post some info here.  shadow people

#2    swagger

swagger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 11:08 PM

"The Reflection
I've seen shadow people at least twice. The most recent was while sitting in front of a TV that was turned off. The reflection showed a dark entity seated beside me. I was annoyed and soon it was gone. I hope I never have another experience like it again. A long time ago, I saw what appeared to be a man wearing a top hat who moved in the shadows of a great building. He appeared to look almost like a phantom, appearing though he were a sail mast consisting of electrical magnetic signals: ether. - Gene "
strange, i just found this and it frightened me that the same image of the man with the top hat had appeared.

#3    smallpackage

smallpackage

This sentence will end now.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• War is never economically beneficial except for those in position to profit from war expenditures.
    -Ron Paul

Posted 23 February 2004 - 12:37 AM

Well, sounds pretty weird to me. Maybe ghosts have some sort of shadow? wacko.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users