Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Charles Lindbergh's quest for immortality

UM-Bot

user posted image rSubmitted by Waspie Dwarf: Flying had a strange effect on the great aviation pioneer Charles Lindbergh, leading him to team up with a French surgeon and embark on a quest for ever-lasting life... for a chosen few.

What do you know about Charles Lindbergh? You probably know he was an American aviator. He achieved overnight world stardom when he became the first person to fly non-stop across the Atlantic, solo, in 1927.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: BBC News

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mfrmboy

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• SirRedeye

• AllP0werToSlaves

We may not be to far from it becoming a reality in the near future.

I wonder how they would go about deciding who these select deserving few would be?

I dont really think being immortal would be all that great!

Yes you get to live as long as you are not killed by an accident but all your family and friends would grow old and die around you. Sounds depressing.

Atleast he wasn't as obsessive as that Karl Kroenen villain from the Hellboy movie, the one with the extreme form of body dysmorphic disorder, conducting series of brutal experiments on himself due to his surgical addiction, and ended up removing his own eyelids and lips? Yeah, good thing. LOL!

reminds me of the background of ameila earheart and howard hughes- maybe they were on to something? :whistle:

i have to edit becuase this story failes to mention why his quest for immortality began......so sad.

Edited by SirRedeye