Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

australian haunting experience

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    tigger

tigger

Poltergeist

• 2,367 posts

• keeper of a greater magic... THE SCHWARTZ!

Posted 24 February 2004 - 07:00 AM

Hi everyone,

well i have been reading thru your postings, and thought i'd share a couple of my ghost stories with you. i've had a few, a couple quite scary as well, so here goes.

the first of many happened when i was about 9, i was by myself in my parents house, drawing, as i often did, when i felt like someone else was in the same room, i turned to find someone entering my bedroom. i got up (packing myself that someone was in the house) to find no-one in there. that night, i was having a dream that someone was choking me, i woke up from the nightmare..... and about 10 seconds felt an enormous pressure on my chest and throat.

he has also jumped on top of me (once again when i am in bed, close to sleep) and there is an unbearable pressure all over my body. it's so heavy i can't even scream, but i hear him whispering its okay, then it is gone.

on other occasions my ghost will poke me in my back, because i haven't acknowledged him/her being there, gets quite cranky. it will also put clocks ahead or back.

i've also had a night of no sleep where my tv kept on turning itself on all night. i couldn't turn it off by remote at first, (which is really weird because new batteried were put in it), then my lamp started doing the same thing. i ended up pulling the cord on the tv and putting it in another room.

one of the 'funniest' things is that i have told my mum on many occasions, and she has always remained skeptical. that is until we were watching a tv show on australia's most haunted places. in the ad. break i turned to her and told her of one of my experiences (mr jumpy on top of me ghost) and she said that she had felt that once before, when she had a nanna nap in my brothers room. that kinda freaked me out. but glad in a sense that my mum doesn't think i'm going mad.

i have seen one in the house i am now living, the only way i can describe the appearance is a cross between a cat, and one of those gargoyles off ghost busters (pretty sad, but that is the way it appeared) i was in bed with my bf, he was asleep, and as usual, it was taking me ages to get to sleep. i was on my back and looking at the roof, when something looked back. it was on its belly and kind of shuffled, but bloody fast from one corner of the ceiling to almost above my head. apparently i screamed (can't remember that) but i remember turning on the light to find my cat crouching next to my bed, staring at the ceiling. huge as eyes. my bf thought i was dreaming. but he believes me now. he says when he is alone, he can feel something in the house sometimes, and doesn't like it at all.

the nicest one i've seen was at my best friends house. i was sleeping over as her parents were away, and she doesn't like to be on her own. middle of summer in perth, so its pretty hot (roughly 27 Celcius) and we only had a ceiling fan. it was about 3 in the morning when i woke up and was cold, so i pulled up the sheet, rolled over to see if my friend was awake, when i noticed an older man, wearing quite and oldish kind of suit and hat. he looked from my friend to me, adn smiled, then just disappeared. i woke up my friend who told me it was her grandpa, she said she saw him once too.

'What do you do if you step on a mine, Captain?'
'Well, the usual procedure is to leap 200 feet in the air and spread yourself over a wide area…'

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!

#2    exor

exor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (tigger @ Feb 24 2004, 02:00 AM)
felt an enormous pressure on my chest and throat.

he has also jumped on top of me (once again when i am in bed, close to sleep) and there is an unbearable pressure all over my body. it's so heavy i can't even scream, but i hear him whispering its okay, then it is gone.

I have also delt with this and ended up moving from that place because of it. Thats not a nice feeling when that happens thats for sure.
Good luck !!!

#3    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 08:37 AM

Pressure can be a  symptom of sleep paralisis . Other symptoms include moving lights and shapes , pressure on the body and not being able to move . If you experienced these you should check out the sleep paralisis experience aswell .  original.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users