Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 8 votes

Atlantis is a reality find out where here


  • Please log in to reply
1745 replies to this topic

#1576    Proclus

Proclus

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Frankfurt, Germany

  • Academic approaches towards Atlantis as a real place!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

@wondertemple:

> I wonder If I can keep up with all this exciting news about Atlantis.  Still haven't wrapped my head around the facts
> presented by IS A EYE ALL SEEING

Maybe a look on this page will help?
http://www.atlantis-...antis_bible.htm

Reading Dan Brown already? Is it good?

Academic approaches towards Atlantis as a real place: www.Atlantis-Scout.de!

#1577    wondertemple

wondertemple

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

Proclus,
Reading Dan Brown is never good.  He is a contributer of the sickness that emanates from Ground ZERO.  You in Germany would know that by now?  

Maybe not I bow to ignorance or faulty reasoning.  
But speaking of Atlantis and the link you gave... I would say that my research uses the date of the Great Flood as the date for the sinking of Atlantis, which includes South America and the Mid-east Greece and Turkey Mesopotamia etc.   The date is 2194 BC yet this date is also 2807 for the same event.  It has to do with a 614 number of years that are missing or used on the Before Christ side of time to measure the time of the Babylon/Assyria falling. Christ was associated with Quetzalcoatl.  Finding out when the third age of Aztec ended is key.  Venus and Hurricanes and the Crucifixion Event brought an end to the third age.  The Comet that destroyed Atlantis has evidence of occurring in 2807 BC or 1040 BC depending on where year zero is placed by academia.  This is the line of reasoning that solves the Atlantis equation.  Also the number of Plato's "WHOLE" which is the landscape/lenscape/Planisphere of the Ground Plan of Atlantis is based on this number that is also the Aftermath number of 9/11.  The Perpetraitors of 9/11 encoded Plato's number of the whole (46656) into the math behind the attacks in New York.  The attacks in New York gave a way for me to discover the secrets of the seven sisters of Atlas, the star map of humanities origins.  Atlantis is the code for the cities of the earth born again from flood to never be destoryed by FIRE>


#1578    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,819 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

... ... I'm speechless.
well done.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#1579    Proclus

Proclus

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Joined:30 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Frankfurt, Germany

  • Academic approaches towards Atlantis as a real place!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

View Postwondertemple, on 18 May 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

Proclus,
Reading Dan Brown is never good.  He is a contributer of the sickness that emanates from Ground ZERO.  You in Germany would know that by now?  

Maybe not I bow to ignorance or faulty reasoning.  
But speaking of Atlantis and the link you gave... I would say that my research uses the date of the Great Flood as the date for the sinking of Atlantis, which includes South America and the Mid-east Greece and Turkey Mesopotamia etc.   The date is 2194 BC yet this date is also 2807 for the same event.  It has to do with a 614 number of years that are missing or used on the Before Christ side of time to measure the time of the Babylon/Assyria falling. Christ was associated with Quetzalcoatl.  Finding out when the third age of Aztec ended is key.  Venus and Hurricanes and the Crucifixion Event brought an end to the third age.  The Comet that destroyed Atlantis has evidence of occurring in 2807 BC or 1040 BC depending on where year zero is placed by academia.  This is the line of reasoning that solves the Atlantis equation.  Also the number of Plato's "WHOLE" which is the landscape/lenscape/Planisphere of the Ground Plan of Atlantis is based on this number that is also the Aftermath number of 9/11.  The Perpetraitors of 9/11 encoded Plato's number of the whole (46656) into the math behind the attacks in New York.  The attacks in New York gave a way for me to discover the secrets of the seven sisters of Atlas, the star map of humanities origins.  Atlantis is the code for the cities of the earth born again from flood to never be destoryed by FIRE>

Oh this is a nice collection of wonderful pseudo-scientific errors, thank you, this could serve as a basis for another anti-hoax page, like my Atlantis-Bible anti-hoax page :-)

... and please no spoilers on Dan Brown, I haven't started reading!!!

Academic approaches towards Atlantis as a real place: www.Atlantis-Scout.de!

#1580    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • 7,792 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:18 AM

View PostProclus, on 18 May 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Oh this is a nice collection of wonderful pseudo-scientific errors, thank you, this could serve as a basis for another anti-hoax page, like my Atlantis-Bible anti-hoax page :-)

... and please no spoilers on Dan Brown, I haven't started reading!!!

I'm reading it right now, although I'm not far into it yet.

Yes, that's right, I read the Dan Brown novels and am not ashamed to admit it!

Strange phenomenon, that. People seem either to enjoy or hate his books, with little in between. I suppose the frustration from the detractors comes from people who actually think the novels reflect real history. Come on, they're just novels, and I think as sources of entertainment they work just find.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#1581    wondertemple

wondertemple

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

kmt_sesh

In plain English, I have proof that Dan Brown hid the location of the Holy Grail at the same place the Knights worship their Stone, the same "keystone" that masterminded the events of September 11th, 2001.  This is why in 2003 When I read the DaVinci Code, I soon afterward began in 2004 and 2005-2006 uncovered the Keystone Code to 9/11.  

I was a fan originally, until I discovered the word Keystone 164 times In the DVC novel.  "164" is a key number to the 9/11 mysteries and the Yahewism mysteries.  

I have much more evidence than the number of times the word keystone turns up.  I have been in touch with key players of the conspiracy of 9/11, all the while I being virgin of the event, my virgin ears and eyes have turned me into The Second Christ, who is like the Anti-christ yet defeats him, who rides a pale/green horse who measures with gold reed the city of the Earth/Atlantis.

Giants did exist, but most died out in 63 BC and 70 AD, perhaps again in 503 AD and migrations and persecutions of "Christians" and Giants probably at the time of Constantine also left Europe?   Giants/Jaredites/Lamanites most likely built the pyramids with aid of the Igigi/Maya and the Nommo?

The books by Dan Brown are much more loaded dice than to be referred to as "just Novels" operating outside of both Reality and History.  "I think as sources of entertainment they work just find/e!!!!?????____________________they work just find to do what?  Keep people divided between the facts?  Exactly why people SEEM to either hate or enjoy his books.  It is a love-hate relationship.  I love the books hate the people who have yet to comprehend their full meaning and application to the real world and real history.  In a sense I hated myself as perviewer of the new age, when I enjoyed the DVC book,  now, I transcend my former self, who was on the write track.  I would certainly hate it if I hadn't solved 9/11 mystery with the help of Dan Brown!
I guess my information is overdue,  and we really are at the end of the world on this stupid people planet.  My friends call this Planet Earth. Planet Stupid and they are absolutely right irregargoyleless if they even comtemplate my higher planetary degree in Math and sacred Geometry.  The New Age did 9/11 and 9/11 outdid the New Age,

have a nice day reading your modern books of infamy.
WONDERTEMPLE


#1582    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

View Postwondertemple, on 18 May 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

Proclus,
Reading Dan Brown is never good.  He is a contributer of the sickness that emanates from Ground ZERO.  You in Germany would know that by now?  

Maybe not I bow to ignorance or faulty reasoning.  
But speaking of Atlantis and the link you gave... I would say that my research uses the date of the Great Flood as the date for the sinking of Atlantis, which includes South America and the Mid-east Greece and Turkey Mesopotamia etc.   The date is 2194 BC yet this date is also 2807 for the same event.  It has to do with a 614 number of years that are missing or used on the Before Christ side of time to measure the time of the Babylon/Assyria falling. Christ was associated with Quetzalcoatl.  Finding out when the third age of Aztec ended is key.  Venus and Hurricanes and the Crucifixion Event brought an end to the third age.  The Comet that destroyed Atlantis has evidence of occurring in 2807 BC or 1040 BC depending on where year zero is placed by academia.  This is the line of reasoning that solves the Atlantis equation.  Also the number of Plato's "WHOLE" which is the landscape/lenscape/Planisphere of the Ground Plan of Atlantis is based on this number that is also the Aftermath number of 9/11.  The Perpetraitors of 9/11 encoded Plato's number of the whole (46656) into the math behind the attacks in New York.  The attacks in New York gave a way for me to discover the secrets of the seven sisters of Atlas, the star map of humanities origins.  Atlantis is the code for the cities of the earth born again from flood to never be destoryed by FIRE>

Where this falls apart is in the reference to the "seven sisters of Atlas"...the Pleiades .  The Pleiades are only 100 million years old and in another 250 million years will cease to exist  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades  Because of the youth of the star system it never has, doesn't now nor ever will have life.  It certainly could not be the location of humanities origin.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#1583    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

View Postwondertemple, on 21 May 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

kmt_sesh

In plain English, I have proof that Dan Brown hid the location of the Holy Grail at the same place the Knights worship their Stone, the same "keystone" that masterminded the events of September 11th, 2001.  This is why in 2003 When I read the DaVinci Code, I soon afterward began in 2004 and 2005-2006 uncovered the Keystone Code to 9/11.  

When you need a conspiracy to cement the various elements of a hypothesis together, you soon find that the hypothesis actually lacks cohesiveness.

wondertemple said:

I was a fan originally, until I discovered the word Keystone 164 times In the DVC novel.  "164" is a key number to the 9/11 mysteries and the Yahewism mysteries.  

The only mystery to 911 is why people fail to see it as the simple act of terrorism it was.

wondertemple said:

I have much more evidence than the number of times the word keystone turns up.  I have been in touch with key players of the conspiracy of 9/11, all the while I being virgin of the event, my virgin ears and eyes have turned me into The Second Christ, who is like the Anti-christ yet defeats him, who rides a pale/green horse who measures with gold reed the city of the Earth/Atlantis.

Here we have delusions of godhead

wondertemple said:

Giants did exist, but most died out in 63 BC and 70 AD, perhaps again in 503 AD and migrations and persecutions of "Christians" and Giants probably at the time of Constantine also left Europe?   Giants/Jaredites/Lamanites most likely built the pyramids with aid of the Igigi/Maya and the Nommo?

Amazing that the remains of all those giants don't exist.  The worker camps that held thousands, evidence of ramps and chisel marks on the stones give you a better idea of who built the pyramids and here's a hint:  It wasn't giants)

wondertemple said:

The books by Dan Brown are much more loaded dice than to be referred to as "just Novels" operating outside of both Reality and History.  "I think as sources of entertainment they work just find/e!!!!?????____________________they work just find to do what?  Keep people divided between the facts?  Exactly why people SEEM to either hate or enjoy his books.  It is a love-hate relationship.  I love the books hate the people who have yet to comprehend their full meaning and application to the real world and real history.  In a sense I hated myself as perviewer of the new age, when I enjoyed the DVC book,  now, I transcend my former self, who was on the write track.  I would certainly hate it if I hadn't solved 9/11 mystery with the help of Dan Brown!
I guess my information is overdue,  and we really are at the end of the world on this stupid people planet.  My friends call this Planet Earth. Planet Stupid and they are absolutely right irregargoyleless if they even comtemplate my higher planetary degree in Math and sacred Geometry.  The New Age did 9/11 and 9/11 outdid the New Age,

have a nice day reading your modern books of infamy.
WONDERTEMPLE

Have a nice day living in your fantasy world.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#1584    wondertemple

wondertemple

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

Quaentum couldn't really say much other than to re-post what I said.  He's really trying to be a smart ___.  Without the smart.  Your probably not the only one who thinks 911 was just an act of terrorism.  Whatever that is supposed mean, go ahead and watch "Believe your own Eyes" I would give a link but teaching the skeptics isn't my forte when there are million's more with active third eyes.  911 is plainly a disease of the eye.....a synchonicity syndrome that only affects real people who actually have emotions and have healthy syncronicities.  

Your thoughts on the Pyramids need to be updated, watch "Revelation of the Pyramids" for insights.  But if your going to leave your smarts at the door, and try and rip apart my words  go ahead it only makes my delusion the deeper one, the one with more meat.  
At the end of the day....wondertemple said alot!

So, go ahead and feed off me and copy paste what I said again if it makes you feel any better
if you have feelings, I don't want em.  They kind of creep me out.
And for the record my fantasy world is a nice day; and more fantastic and full of facts than your best wild guess

Quaentum couldn't really say much other than to re-post what I said.  He's really trying to be a smart ___.  Without the smart.  Your probably not the only one who thinks 911 was just an act of terrorism.  Whatever that is supposed mean, go ahead and watch "Believe your own Eyes" I would give a link but teaching the skeptics isn't my forte when there are million's more with active third eyes.  911 is plainly a disease of the eye.....a synchonicity syndrome that only affects real people who actually have emotions and have healthy syncronicities.  

Your thoughts on the Pyramids need to be updated, watch "Revelation of the Pyramids" for insights.  But if your going to leave your smarts at the door, and try and rip apart my words  go ahead it only makes my delusion the deeper one, the one with more meat.  
At the end of the day....wondertemple said alot!

So, go ahead and feed off me and copy paste what I said again if it makes you feel any better
if you have feelings, I don't want em.  They kind of creep me out.
And for the record my fantasy world is a nice day; and more fantastic and full of facts than your best wild guess
Nine EVILLEVEN Synchronicity Syndrome : A Disease of the Eye

How the government controls our anxiety for us
How the government also sets us free to do what we want
The third eye grows stale by the threat of Materialism
Materialism also destroys the physical and ethereal integrity of the Biosphere
9/11 was a win win win for the winners and lose lose lose for the losers.
The losers are those who think it was a random terrorist event done only by 19 hijackers and one Osama


#1585    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

    Lector Historiae

  • Member
  • 8,864 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle, WA

  • "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 19 May 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

I'm reading it right now, although I'm not far into it yet.

Yes, that's right, I read the Dan Brown novels and am not ashamed to admit it!

Strange phenomenon, that. People seem either to enjoy or hate his books, with little in between. I suppose the frustration from the detractors comes from people who actually think the novels reflect real history. Come on, they're just novels, and I think as sources of entertainment they work just find.
'

They're poorly-written novels! Brown is a hack! A hack too lazy to do basic research! Actually, that's offensive to genuinely good hack authors, like Dickens. (There are sooo many actually good book you could be reading! Go read actuall *redacted* Dante, for instance!)

/rant.

...and see what happens when Brown publishes his 'books':

View Postwondertemple, on 21 May 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

kmt_sesh

In plain English, I have proof that Dan Brown hid the location of the Holy Grail at the same place the Knights worship their Stone, the same "keystone" that masterminded the events of September 11th, 2001.  This is why in 2003 When I read the DaVinci Code, I soon afterward began in 2004 and 2005-2006 uncovered the Keystone Code to 9/11.  

I was a fan originally, until I discovered the word Keystone 164 times In the DVC novel.  "164" is a key number to the 9/11 mysteries and the Yahewism mysteries.  

I have much more evidence than the number of times the word keystone turns up.  I have been in touch with key players of the conspiracy of 9/11, all the while I being virgin of the event, my virgin ears and eyes have turned me into The Second Christ, who is like the Anti-christ yet defeats him, who rides a pale/green horse who measures with gold reed the city of the Earth/Atlantis.

Giants did exist, but most died out in 63 BC and 70 AD, perhaps again in 503 AD and migrations and persecutions of "Christians" and Giants probably at the time of Constantine also left Europe?   Giants/Jaredites/Lamanites most likely built the pyramids with aid of the Igigi/Maya and the Nommo?

The books by Dan Brown are much more loaded dice than to be referred to as "just Novels" operating outside of both Reality and History.  "I think as sources of entertainment they work just find/e!!!!?????____________________they work just find to do what?  Keep people divided between the facts?  Exactly why people SEEM to either hate or enjoy his books.  It is a love-hate relationship.  I love the books hate the people who have yet to comprehend their full meaning and application to the real world and real history.  In a sense I hated myself as perviewer of the new age, when I enjoyed the DVC book,  now, I transcend my former self, who was on the write track.  I would certainly hate it if I hadn't solved 9/11 mystery with the help of Dan Brown!
I guess my information is overdue,  and we really are at the end of the world on this stupid people planet.  My friends call this Planet Earth. Planet Stupid and they are absolutely right irregargoyleless if they even comtemplate my higher planetary degree in Math and sacred Geometry.  The New Age did 9/11 and 9/11 outdid the New Age,

have a nice day reading your modern books of infamy.
WONDERTEMPLE

I'd feel guilty reading Dan Brown just to know I even indirectly contributed to the creation of stuff like this.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph, 25 May 2013 - 06:01 PM.

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#1586    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

Dan Brown is a writer of FICTION, and that is how his books should be reviewed, keeping that in mind.

He did a little bit of 'research', and created a grand plot around what he found out.

The guy is a  novelist, not a historian.


#1587    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • 7,792 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

View Postjaylemurph, on 25 May 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

'

They're poorly-written novels! Brown is a hack! A hack too lazy to do basic research! Actually, that's offensive to genuinely good hack authors, like Dickens. (There are sooo many actually good book you could be reading! Go read actuall *redacted* Dante, for instance!)

/rant.

...and see what happens when Brown publishes his 'books':



I'd feel guilty reading Dan Brown just to know I even indirectly contributed to the creation of stuff like this.

--Jaylemurph

They're not poorly written, actually. I have read many examples of poorly written novels, as well as exquisitely written. Brown is somewhere in between, but farther from the exquisite end of things. Some of his grammatical employments are clumsy, and his use of the "?!" punctuation drives me nuts, but he tells a good story. It's merely fiction, not history, like Abe said.

I have read The Divine Comedy, by the way. I have the edition in both English and archaic Italian, which means I've read it only in English. I can't read modern Italian, much less the version in which Dante wrote. My first degree was in English education with an emphasis in literary composition, and I enjoyed Dante so much that I still have the whole set (from more than twenty years ago now).

I have no idea what wondertemple is on about, which will bring me to my next post.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#1588    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • 7,792 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

A note to all posters: This thread is about Atlantis. It does not concern 911 in any manner, nor does it involve government conspiracies. I do not want to see this subject matter here. Such things belong in the Conspiracies & Secret Societies forum, so let's keep them there.

Thanks.

kmt_sesh

Edited by kmt_sesh, 26 May 2013 - 03:19 AM.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#1589    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

    Lector Historiae

  • Member
  • 8,864 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle, WA

  • "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 26 May 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

They're not poorly written, actually. I have read many examples of poorly written novels, as well as exquisitely written. Brown is somewhere in between, but farther from the exquisite end of things. Some of his grammatical employments are clumsy, and his use of the "?!" punctuation drives me nuts, but he tells a good story. It's merely fiction, not history, like Abe said.

I have read The Divine Comedy, by the way. I have the edition in both English and archaic Italian, which means I've read it only in English. I can't read modern Italian, much less the version in which Dante wrote. My first degree was in English education with an emphasis in literary composition, and I enjoyed Dante so much that I still have the whole set (from more than twenty years ago now).

I have no idea what wondertemple is on about, which will bring me to my next post.

Never listen to me or take me seriously.

But I stand behind the hack thing.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#1590    Harte

Harte

    Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

  • Member
  • 9,178 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Memphis

  • Skeptic

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

Who has time to read anyhow?  Dan Brown?

I'm a big fan of Sthephen King.  Some say he's a hack.  Not me.

I hardly read anything except the daily paper anymore.  I did recently read King's book "On Writing" though.   It was really good, like everything he's ever written.  That hack.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users