Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 13 votes

Atlantis is a reality find out where here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2201 replies to this topic

#31    Feanor

Feanor

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:40 PM

I donít know. I once believed in Atlantis, but after so many epic fails on finding and or reporting it. I just donít know.

Anyways, some images you have posted are really interesting and make you wonder if they were indeed made to hold secrets within its lines and colors.

I wish to tell the OP that I enjoyed the reading. Its being quite a while that UM forums donít have good readings to create a good and civilized discussion about it. Donít matter what one believes in!

#32    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,475 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 30 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

Feanor on May 30 2008, 12:36 PM, said:

No... I don't think its necessary to report something to a mod. You have the right to express what you think, the same way the OP has the right to believe that he/she found atlantis. I just feel that commentary a bit exagerated. But thats me...

That was rather the point, Feanor.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#33    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

• Know-what-is-in-the-presence of-your face,
    and what-is-hidden to-you, will-be-revealed forth
    to-you, no-thing, being-hidden will-appear
    forth not

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:00 PM

I suppose when you think about it the reason we are seeing this dome and crucifix all around the world

linked-image

is because this is what you would have seen on the journey to earth and for many many miles around the city of Atlantis

linked-image

ISA

MY NEW BLOG WITH NEW VIDEOS http://atlantis-redi...blogspot.co.uk/

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE MOST READ THREAD ON THIS FORUM CLICK THIS LINK http://www.unexplain...howtopic=127142

#34    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:17 PM

Heres something else that fits in the paintings done by marco d'Oggiono the painter pupil of Leonardo we see a pattern emerging fromfirstly  the virgin of the rocks with 3 children two young children and the new born or soon to be born infant on the lap of mary only one of the three infants shows it genitals

linked-image

But definatley leaning towards Identical twins as this image by marco in The Royal Collection london clearly shows twins kissing only the genitals of the male twin are showing there fore I would assume that to be jesus and the other to be Mary Magdelene

linked-image

and when we mirror this image we get a beatuiful chalice shape

linked-image

Then the later image again by marco of the what at first would appear to be three brothers but remember the arguements put forward by people revolving around the feminine looking john the baptist then the fact that the apostles were supposed to have been saddened by the constant kissing on the mouth of jesus and Mary  and the confusion lie that the John figure is in fact mary as my mirror imaging has shown !!!

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/THREE_BROTHERS.jpg

is this religeous control and alteration of the stories because the fact is that jesus married his twin sister and had children with her children of Royal decent

as recorded in the gospel of philip

59.  The wisdom which (humans) call barren is herself the Mother of the Angels. (Pro 8:12+32, Lk 7:35!!, Ph 40) And the Companionį of the [Christ] is Mariam the Magdalene. The [Lord loved] Mariam more than [all the (other)] Disciples, [and he] kissed her often on her [mouth].Ļ The other [women] saw his love for Mariam,≤ they say to him: Why do thou love [her] more than all of us? || The Saviorį replied,≤ he says to them: Why do I not love you as (I do) her?

Hmmm

linked-image

not so silly when you go back to the image of the waiting spaceship outside the window

linked-image

and compare it to some images of this ship

linked-image

http://www.metalog.org/files/philip.html

all this makes me think about the way royalty traditionally marry cousins etc

also the way in the gospel of saint thomas jesus is always getting at the question of two becoming one makes me think of the male female inside us all and what would two MIRROR IMAGED siblings souls be if they were to be married and have children , A PERFECT MATCH ?????

ISA

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING, 03 June 2008 - 03:42 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE MOST READ THREAD ON THIS FORUM CLICK THIS LINK http://www.unexplain...howtopic=127142

#35    Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius

Psychic Spy

• 1,749 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

Okay bro, I'm really interested in your post here. Nice work. These are some very intruiging revelations. Let me ask you this, where did you come up with the names 'the sons of Belial and the Law of One?" What do you know about that? I seriously want to hear more about how you got that and what you think about that. You can even send me a PM if you like. The reason why I am asking because, perhaps you were already aware of this, but the Children of the Law of One and the Sons Of Belial are exactly the factions the psychic Edgar Cayce described in his readings on Atlantis. His readings on Atlantis are utterly fasicnating and as far as I knew, those names were not mentioned anywhere else, so I want to learn more, if possible. Cayce, in his readings noted that Sons Of Belial ARE winning in the present age, that thse Atlanteans are continuously incarnating and exerting their influence as they did in ancient times. The Children of the Law of One however are also returning, and we may be on the verge of some sort of rebirth as the fickleness of materialism begins to fade. Have you studied the Cayce readings on Atlantis? If not, you should. I want to hear more about your sourses regarding those factions. Thanks.

Edited by brahman1888, 03 June 2008 - 04:05 PM.

Posted Image

The Urban Contemplative

http://www.unexplain...log&blogid=2565

#36    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

brahman1888 on Jun 3 2008, 05:04 PM, said:

Okay bro, I'm really interested in your post here. Nice work. These are some very intruiging revelations. Let me ask you this, where did you come up with the names 'the sons of Belial and the Law of One?" What do you know about that? I seriously want to hear more about how you got that and what you think about that. You can even send me a PM if you like. The reason why I am asking because, perhaps you were already aware of this, but the Children of the Law of One and the Sons Of Belial are exactly the factions the psychic Edgar Cayce described in his readings on Atlantis. His readings on Atlantis are utterly fasicnating and as far as I knew, those names were not mentioned anywhere else, so I want to learn more, if possible. Cayce, in his readings noted that Sons Of Belial ARE winning in the present age, that thse Atlanteans are continuously incarnating and exerting their influence as they did in ancient times. The Children of the Law of One however are also returning, and we may be on the verge of some sort of rebirth as the fickleness of materialism begins to fade. Have you studied the Cayce readings on Atlantis? If not, you should. I want to hear more about your sourses regarding those factions. Thanks.

From My understandings and readings I see that the Sons Of Belial should actually be referred to as the children of Belial these are the the ones mentioned in  Deuteronomy 13:13 KJV

"Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known"

Now in other parts of the bible they are referred to as the SONS of which I see as the male dominance in religion and how the words throughout religious texts reflect this.

Take the gospels of saint Thomas for example the direct translation reads

"This heaven will pass away and she who is above her will pass away"

in the english translation it just says "THE HEAVEN ABOVE WILL PAS AWAY AND THE ONE ABOVE THAT WILL ALSO PASS AWAY"

But all this comes as no surprise to me as I realized some time ago that the Yod the tenth letter of the hebrew alphabet and a very important symbol to the freemasons is actually the symbol assigned to the zodiac of Virgo (the virgin)

linked-image

So symbolically the freemasons are using the power of woman for their own ends, while excluding them from their temples  no.gif

It unquestionably refers to Hebrew peoples and this makes sense still today when we look at the traditionally Jewish dominated markets of gold , diamonds , etc hand in hand with their claim to the
"HOLY LAND" and we all know what trouble that causes.

I am not wanting to get into the discriminatory areas of peoples belief systems I find it can be very damaging for your soul and your mind creating anger and uncertainty within yourself ,
when all we have to do is follow our hearts, because instinctively we know right from wrong .

And I guess thats where this Atlantean Law of one comes Like some natural law straight from the great teachers like Buddha , Jesus , or Muhammad (PBUHS) to name but a few, a way of living
together in harmony without the need to feel jealous or resentment towards friend family or neighbor , indeed any fellow human being. A society where what we need is next to nothing , no bills to pay to power
greedy corporations and taxes to corrupt governments or alms to dogmatic religions. There was only going to be one thing and thats everything and how that connects is universally, and infinitely.

Its stupid to be afraid of anything really , and believe me being Aspergic thats took some thinking about as I get irrational fears all the time , but thats exactly what fear is, irrational.

ISA

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING, 05 June 2008 - 01:06 PM.

#37    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:33 PM

Heres the scene from the window in the mirror image where mary is pregnant

linked-image

as I see it in 3 Dimensions

ROYAL TRANSPORT SHIP AWAITING QUEEN MARY

ISA

#38    Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius

Psychic Spy

• 1,749 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on Jun 4 2008, 10:26 AM, said:

From My understandings and readings I see that the Sons Of Belial should actually be referred to as the children of Belial these are the the ones mentioned in  Deuteronomy 13:13 KJV

"Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known"

Now in other parts of the bible they are referred to as the SONS of which I see as the male dominance in religion and how the words throughout religious texts reflect this.

Take the gospels of saint Thomas for example the direct translation reads

"This heaven will pass away and she who is above her will pass away"

in the english translation it just says "THE HEAVEN ABOVE WILL PAS AWAY AND THE ONE ABOVE THAT WILL ALSO PASS AWAY"

But all this comes as no surprise to me as I realized some time ago that the Yod the tenth letter of the hebrew alphabet and a very important symbol to the freemasons is actually the symbol assigned to the zodiac of Virgo (the virgin)
So symbolically the freemasons are using the power of woman for their own ends, while excluding them from their temples  no.gif

It unquestionably refers to Hebrew peoples and this makes sense still today when we look at the traditionally Jewish dominated markets of gold , diamonds , etc hand in hand with their claim to the
"HOLY LAND" and we all know what trouble that causes.

I am not wanting to get into the discriminatory areas of peoples belief systems I find it can be very damaging for your soul and your mind creating anger and uncertainty within yourself ,
when all we have to do is follow our hearts, because instinctively we know right from wrong .

And I guess thats where this Atlantean Law of one comes Like some natural law straight from the great teachers like Buddha , Jesus , or Muhammad (PBUHS) to name but a few, a way of living
together in harmony without the need to feel jealous or resentment towards friend family or neighbor , indeed any fellow human being. A society where what we need is next to nothing , no bills to pay to power
greedy corporations and taxes to corrupt governments or alms to dogmatic religions. There was only going to be one thing and thats everything and how that connects is universally, and infinitely.

Its stupid to be afraid of anything really , and believe me being Aspergic thats took some thinking about as I get irrational fears all the time , but thats exactly what fear is, irrational.

ISA

That makes sense. So do you think the children of belial in deuteronomy, are in fact Atlantean? Is that a reference to it? I believe the flood is....

Posted Image

The Urban Contemplative

http://www.unexplain...log&blogid=2565

#39    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:05 AM

I guess theres no reason we cant assume that if the Bible is quite obviously flawed and inaccurate, that the flood could very well be the same flood that we read about in the Plato writings , tie
that in with the fact that scientists and archaeologists cant agree on the date of the sphinx or the pyramids.

Also if the suggestion here is that the historical Jesus was sat around having dinner with his friends in his lighthouse in Alexandria , at a period in time when the view from that window was of
the distant city of Atlantis prior to it being submerged , then I question and doubt a substantial part of our current history and religious stories.

Take the ideas of the church , that you cant marry your siblings or have relations with them , yet the bible clearly tells us stories conflicting those views, then the church condems gay people
and finds itself innundated with gay men and women , and deviants that interfere with their congregation of all ages.

ISA

#40    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on May 29 2008, 08:14 AM, said:

Atlantis one of the most debated subjects in Mythology and Legend.
Its Whereabouts have been sought after and speculated about for 1000's of years.
A year and a half of research into freemasonry later I can without a shadow of a doubt show you where Atlantis is and how others throughout history have known about it and have tried to show us without coming right out and telling us , possibly because they feared the repercussions if they did.
Leonardo Davinci Knew of these Secrets and probably of the plans of the two opposing sides within freemasonry the Sons of Belial and the Law of One.
The order that seems to be prevailing is the Sons of Belial who want the creation of a dictatorship which emphasizes materialism, and greed the very things that are currently destroying our planet and tearing families and whole civilizations apart.
In His Painting The Last supper and The virgin of the rocks he left us clues that must be looked at. The method he used was one that he is historically famous for , that of mirroring.

linked-image

In this section of the Last supper Painting you can see that there is a crucifix hovering below a giant stone apex both above a scarab beetle shaped city with a dodecahedron dome for the main "Cave" .
Both The apex and the crucifix can still be seen to this day.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/0007.jpg

The dodecahedron is the fifth platonic solid defined by Plato a polyhedron with twelve regular pentagonal faces, mentioned in his writing timaeus "There still remained a fifth construction (dodecahedron), which the god used for embroidering the constellations on the whole heaven"
An interesting line when you know that in this same writing he has discussed Atlantis and if you realize that 4000 years ago the Egyptians (the original Atlantians) were using the scarab beetle as the symbol for Cancer the zodiacal sign , one of twelve ,which could explain what he meant if he knew that there was a giant stone crucifix hovering above it and from this city people were coming and going from planet Earth , an amazing site to behold I am sure.
The City I have Rediscovered actually sits North west of 33n 33e , 33 for those of you that know is a very special number to the freemasons.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/0006.jpg

The City is actually underwater which wont come as a surprise to those that know of the history of Atlantis.
I believe it used to sit on 33n 33e as it is actually on a techtonic plate that is slipping NW
I took the liberty of overlaying screen grabs from google earth of both Atlantis and the pyramids both grabs taken when the compass in GE is set to its true north and noticed that the allignment of both is Identical pointing in a north easterly direction

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/p...-allignment.jpg

In this image you can see the magnetic anomolie that sits between the scarabs legs on what I believe is a landing pad or spaceport which stands to reason launching from such an area would be like launching in the eye of a storm

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/M...ic_anomalie.jpg

Here you can see the spaceship waiting for pregnant mary. Outside on a beam of bluish light hovering above ball placed on a sqaure plinth.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/m...ingpregnant.jpg

also this image is created in the same fashion as dan browns movie but utilising mirroring which they didnt.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/thomas_secret.jpg

This image shows Thomas saying shh with a tiny humanoid figure appearing between his hands, sugesting what that mary was pregant or more profoundly the actual origins of human existance from the Northern Donkey in the constelation of The Asses and the Manger when you combine that image with this one

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/THOMAS_POINTSB.jpg

Another clue to the whereabouts of the scarab beetle is the Masonic Temple in london The ceiling of which is a beautiful matrix of symbology and hidden meaning

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/whole-ceiling.jpg

and is placed directly under its pyramidal roof.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/masonspyramid.jpg

The Center of the ceiling has four scarab beetles pointing towards a giant crystal surrounded by two rings 0f 16 pentacle stars (16+16+1=33) .

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/Ceiling_Detail.jpg

The giant crystal is actually a stylized flag Of Macadon the country which Alexander the Great used to be ruler of , Alexandria in Egypt is named after him and is the site of the Pharos lighthouse one of the lost ancient seven wonders of the world.
This is the setting for leonardos Last supper as the freemasons know as their replica of the lighthouse in Alexandria USA "The George Washington Masonic Memorial" has on its third floor 3 windows to each wall which is exactley what we see in leonardos Last Supper painting
Also on the third floor of this 333 foot monument is a shrine to christ.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/GWMM_02.jpg

If the suggestion is we are in Alexandria and surely we must be to get the view from marys window of the City of Atlantis from the rear then we are not in Jerusalem which is obvious if you draw a line backwards using google earth till it intersects land and we find it directly hits the spot where the lighthouse used to stand until 1300 !

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/LINEDUP_02.jpg

Mary Magdelen has been known since biblical times as the woman with the alabaster jar or box,

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/dolci.jpg

A jar of pure white gypsum or calcite alabaster in which she kept an oil with which she annointed the feet of jesus

"And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment." Luke 7:36-50

Bearing this in mind and doing a little research into the ancient Egyptian solar godess Bastet , who was the defender of the pharaoh and later Ra also a solar god , she later became known as the Eye of RA
( a definate masonic symbol )

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/Horus.jpg

but more intriguingly Bastet literally meant (female) of the ointment jar. So it was no surprise to me that when I mirrored the head of Mary in the last supper painting a bastet appeared

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/Bastet.jpg

Going with Ralph Ellis and his book title of "Jesus last of the Pharaohs" which would tie with Jesus being at the head of the table in the Last Supper painting if as I say it took place in the Pharaohs Lighthouse overlooking a kingdom where peace and harmony were order of the day otherwise you couldnt be a resident. I am speaking of Atlantis of course or is it the garden of Eden or the kingdom of Heaven on earth!

Is it a coincidence that Leonardos pupil Marco d'Oggiono painted the replicas under the instruction of his Teacher and hid the same clues , and is it a coincidence that in Marcos' version of the Virgin of the rocks when you mirror it you see a lions head entrance to a cave looking exactley like the cave of wonders in Aladdin the Disney cartoon.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/alladins-cave.jpg

A Cave which was revealed to Jafar when he followed a golden scarb Beetle into the desert a scarab beetle that he activated by placing together the two halves IE mirror image pieces!!!!
Then When I mirrored Leonardos Version of the using little white dots that are scattered around on the painting as markers to use for alignment I again got a cave of wonders , this time looking like a cross section opening with a shadowy figure stood almost with bowed head befor the cave The biggest surprise to me was the appearance of a scarab beetle above the scene I have just described. Created when you put the two halves together

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/COW.jpg

Also worth noting is the obvious third child in the marco version of this painting initially there appear to be only two children but when you realise there is a newborn infant created using the folds of red material on marys lap you suddenly realise that all the other characters are looking at or gesturing towards this infant

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/MarcoMadonna.jpg

The existance of a third sibling to john and jesus is some thing that Marco hinted at in a later painting when the third child had grown and John and Jesus were young men.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/THREE_BROTHERS.jpg

I also mirrored the jesus (RA ) figure in the image of the last supper and rather than seeing a lost chalice of christ I see the holy grail ( knowledge )

Jesus demonstrating as we do nowadays that a spinning magnetic field over a stationary magnetic field causes hover and lift

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/hoverplate.jpg

bearing that in mind the look of astonishment on James Son of zebedees face is now apparant he was impressed with the demonstartion of a small miracle before his eyes and now we understand that Thomas is saying so that will go up lift off !!!

This isnt unthought out fantasy because if we take a look at Jesus in Salvador Dalis Sacrament of the last supper

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/S...ment_normal.jpg

He is gesturing Flemings right hand rule and pointing to himself saying either I am magnetism or I have the knowledge of.

Then it came as no surprise to me that he placed this scene inside a dodecahedron the same construction we see of the domed city in marys window

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/marys-window.jpg

and that when I mirrored this image he had used amazing symmetry and now we have jesus demonstrating the left and right hand rule

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/l...supper-dali.jpg

IE counter rotating magnetic fields LIFT OFF  

Here is an interesting image like leonardo Marco Hid many things in these pictures and I have dozens of examples to post heres one showing a high priest kind of figure with a crusaders shield above his head.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/crusader.jpg

Then there is this version by leonardo and the odd shaped rocks come together to give us the image of jesus or christ like silhouette appears over the scene (this is a large file 2.7megs)

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/Jesusarms.jpg

Then there is if you look closely the image of Baphomet in between the mirrored image of marys head.which is the demon that the masons are supposed to worship.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/Baphomet.jpg

Which makes sense when you mirror the little boy with the crucifix and see it makes a perfect set square and compass!

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/SETSQUARE.jpg

And when you look closely at the image of the view from marys window
You will see an unmistakeable fleur de lye in the red cloth

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/marys-window.jpg

if you cant see it watch this video I made and you can spot it easier

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/simple.wmv

Something I do find uncanny is the prophesy of the return of christ

In St. Mathew's Gospel, Jesus foretold his second coming on Earth (link). The promise He made was that He would return when His sign appeared in the sky: "Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory" (Matthew, 24:30).

taken from

http://www.aiborg.net/prophecy/

A Page entitled

THE DA VINCI PROPHECY  

But quoting a source somemay see as worthy so am I fulfilling the prophecy by exposing the davinci code secret hidden in the painting

Or can the power source that held this great stone (diorite as it contains Magnetite like the giant stone scarab in the british museum I think which is reminiscant of the monoliths in 2001 by A.C.Clarke ) be reactivated and are we yet to witness this amazing spectacle in our lifetime ?

Heres the giant stone beetle in the British Museum Notice the concentric arrangement of the front end and think of platos description of the concentric rings I believe its a magnetic arrangement that creates a powerful magnetic field hence the magnetic anomolie picture I posted and the spaceship in the painting waiting for a pregnant Mary or even enhances a naturally occuring magnetic field as there seem to be lots of them.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/scarab_top.jpg

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/S...etle_statue.jpg

Another interesting image showing the Placement of the Knife in the picture of the last supper being directley in line with the ribs of jesus

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/knifepoint.jpg

And when we see that in the image with the spaceship outside the window creates mary to be pregnant and the knife is know appearing to be in her hand as she is dressed in the correct colour red.

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/m...ingpregnant.jpg

This would make sense as Mary and Peter are historically supposed to have been bitter enemies and this close up of Peters cheek shows a definate cut with blood

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/petercut.jpg

ISA
This is amazing I have never studied this school of thought but I have looked at every link you have and am facinated, I will be going back to study your post more thank you for taking the time to do this I can see this is a tremendous amount of research.    Aanica ph34r.gif

#41    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:16 AM

Aanica on Jun 5 2008, 11:35 AM, said:

This is amazing I have never studied this school of thought but I have looked at every link you have and am facinated, I will be going back to study your post more thank you for taking the time to do this I can see this is a tremendous amount of research.    Aanica ph34r.gif

Every Beautiful Person that responds in this way makes mylife worth living more and more.

I wish I had the money to go scuba diving in the med because I believe what I see with my eyes and my gut tells me this thing holds the answers the world needs right now, If they knew how to hover 15 mile high Cross in the sky which must surely weigh millions of tonnes  they must have known much more than we do at our stage of civilization (hmmm civil seems the wrong term for the current state of affairs in the world).

I do believe because of the amount of things I have been shown that I have been given a part in what most people seem to believe is the awakening of the human consiousness and I honestly believe as Crowley that women will be the dominant sex as they were always meant to be. They are for the most part natural mothers , lovers and carers but have been dominated for millenia by the "stronger" sex but to me this alpha male is a bullying unnatural state of affairs , it just doesnt seem to go hand in hand with a humanity that is as intelligent as we have become.

It troubles me greatly when I watch TV that adverts encourage us to want more and more expensive luxurious things of material value, to purchase things we can ill afford , a sense of non achievement is transmitted in the darkest manner without a care for what this does to our self esteem mentally.

These companies are trapped like the rest of us in what seems to be a race to self destruction that we sleepily compete in while with blank faces (mostly) we see images of carnage and starvation , destruction and devestation , all caused , if we are honest, by the race we are enslaved into , a race to which there is no finishing line other than the annihalation of the vast majority of the world . One phrase that sums up what we face if we dont change is

ďBlessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.Ē

Matthew 5:5

ISA

#42    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:19 PM

Through all this I have never stopped thinking about the fact that my star sign is capricorn opposite to cancer (scarab beetle) and my year of birth is 1969 , 69is the symbol for cancer  huh.gif my date of birth is 27th of december and My parents named me Nicholas for obvious reasons after the saint of christmas whose symbol is three golden balls, (the star sign asses and the manger is a triangle of three golden balls (stars) of light).

Oddly enough when I had to move from my mums house where I had been for eight weeks last year I joined easyroommate.com and left a profile looking for a house to share in Thorne where I work, and I took a guy up (footballer) on his offer of a three bedroom house which turned out to be give or take smack bang between St nicholas's masonic lodge and St Nicholas's church . In this church there is  a beautiful window showing saint Nicholas holding the three golden balls.

Every morning I walk along St Nicholas's Road which then crosses another road and becomes North East Road (the direction of the Scarab city's Allignment)

ISA

#43    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

The work also shows via mirroring the eternal Fractal Geometric. In that Geometric one may discern the sitting Budda or island molecule. This concept was well known to the ancients.

Orion

#44    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:57 PM

Orion von Koch on Jun 5 2008, 01:47 PM, said:

The work also shows via mirroring the eternal Fractal Geometric. In that Geometric one may discern the sitting Budda or island molecule. This concept was well known to the ancients.

Orion

Can you see the image of Vishnu on the chest of jesus ?

linked-image

Also did you see the image taht appeared to me using a fractal program of the swastica ?

linked-image

ISA

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING, 05 June 2008 - 01:00 PM.

#45    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:03 PM

IF YOU ARE READING AND ENJOYING THIS BUT ARE NOT A MEMBER
THEN WHY NOT REGISTER ITS QUICK AND FREE
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK

ISA