Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Atlantis is a reality find out where here

• Please log in to reply
1726 replies to this topic

#46    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,670 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on Jun 5 2008, 05:03 PM, said:

IF YOU ARE READING AND ENJOYING THIS BUT ARE NOT A MEMBER
THEN WHY NOT REGISTER ITS QUICK AND FREE
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK

ISA

1st thing is that the OP sounds a lot similar like a user who was on to the holy grail and gave a huge mumbo jumbo on numbers, paintings, angles and traingles just like in tis post.
2ndly, what exactly are you trying to prmotoe with the above quoted stuff?? if you want to discuss something discuss it here, dont try to hawk your website in here. read rules.
3rdly...the human mind is inclined to find objects in clouds, smoke and the particular photographs....they are plain photographs reflected and merged and of course i found a transformer, a sexy vixen and many more...

4th and final...where is the mention  of atlantis in thw whole junk posted?
the Op found something interesting when he was playing around with photogrpahs and thought linking them to atlantis was a great idea! Worng! it is the one of the most idotic ideas i have ever seen!

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#47    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 339 posts

• Know-what-is-in-the-presence of-your face,
    and what-is-hidden to-you, will-be-revealed forth
    to-you, no-thing, being-hidden will-appear
    forth not

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

Da Verminator on Jun 5 2008, 02:20 PM, said:

1st thing is that the OP sounds a lot similar like a user who was on to the holy grail and gave a huge mumbo jumbo on numbers, paintings, angles and traingles just like in tis post.
2ndly, what exactly are you trying to prmotoe with the above quoted stuff?? if you want to discuss something discuss it here, dont try to hawk your website in here. read rules.
3rdly...the human mind is inclined to find objects in clouds, smoke and the particular photographs....they are plain photographs reflected and merged and of course i found a transformer, a sexy vixen and many more...

4th and final...where is the mention  of atlantis in thw whole junk posted?
the Op found something interesting when he was playing around with photogrpahs and thought linking them to atlantis was a great idea! Worng! it is the one of the most idotic ideas i have ever seen!

WOW an intellect at last  no.gif you have obviously read through all the information posted here and are prepared to go through each and every point and disprove them to support your acedemic styled opinions  geek.gif Hawking I dont think you will find I am hawking just constantly researching and expanding this post, politely answering the people who have taken the time to read and can actually type the text in a reply for themselves without the aid of a carer  devil.gif

Oh and as for the

2ndly, what exactly are you trying to prmotoe with the above quoted stuff??
I am just trying to encourage people who visit here as guests to sign up and join the discussions OOPS YA GOT ME HAWKING FOR THE UM FORUM  blink.gif

Later (muscle bound Vermin ) thumbsup.gif

ISA

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING, 05 June 2008 - 02:30 PM.

SORRY ALL MY ORIGINAL PICTURES DISAPPEAREDFROM MY "ATLANTIS IS A REALITY"

THREAD SEE THEM ALL AGAIN ON MY NEW BLOG WITH NEW VIDEOS
http://atlantis-redi...blogspot.co.uk/

#48    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,670 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:43 PM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on Jun 5 2008, 06:24 PM, said:

Later (muscle bound Vermin ) thumbsup.gif

ISA

<<flexing his Muscles>>> any time dude any time.

actually, i was away from Um for quite a long time, happy and mean to be back!!

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

#49    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 339 posts

forth not

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:22 PM

Da Verminator on Jun 5 2008, 03:43 PM, said:

<<flexing his Muscles>>> any time dude any time.

actually, i was away from Um for quite a long time, happy and mean to be back!!

Welcome Home  alien.gif

ISA

#50    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,229 posts

• I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:06 PM

Hi Da Verm! Laying it on the line I see...........lol

Isaeyeallseeing: Seems to be a fair bit about all this on the net but I haven't seen anyone equate it with an advanced Atlantis civilisation with levitation. Possibly Leo was incorportaing some of his own technical ideas on spinning, levitating machines, which you can find in his inventions.

Nevertheless it is no more nonsense that some of my own Atlantis theories and so will give it my time. It is actually something to think about for sure, the location you give.

Slavisa Pesci, "an information technologist and amateur scholar," superimposed Leonardo da Vinci's version of The Last Supper with its mirror image (with both images of Jesus lined up) and claimed[5][6] that the resultant picture has:

a Templar knight on the far left
a woman in orange holds a swaddled babe in arms to the left of Christ
the Holy Grail used in the first Eucharist
http://en.wikipedia....upper_(Leonardo)

I am finding this sort of interesting so had a play with mirror image myself. I have not used computer programs or anything but simply got a small rectangular mirror and held it vertically on da Vinci's paintings. I think the key is the nose in all his paintings. Many of his noses appear very straight, just right for placing the edge of the mirror on.
Starting with Mona Lisa. When you place a mirror at her nose with your right hand on the pic on a computer screen and do that with all of them you see some very interesting things. She looks even odder and more spacelike with her lack of eyebrows.

Firstly, the babies kissing are really kissing in that one, hold it on the babies nose who's head is higher. Mona has some interesting background and many Madonna pics have 2 babies then placed equally in perfect positions of what they would be sitting. Madonna with the Yarnwinder is interesting and Leda and the Swan even has Princess Leia's hairstyle! Not sure what I'm looking for but you might see something else.

I will say however that da Vinci's painting is not in very good condition even restored and it's quite hard to see out the windows. Check out this picture of it, you can see behind (Mary's) window all that is there is chipped paint, so we see it in making up the blue Vishnu image on Jesus' chest, it's just chipped paint making the image so how could Leonardo have painted in an image that appears in chipped paint? Where did you get the painting image that has been manipulated in your posts?

http://milano.arounder.com/da_vinci_last_s...T000005356.html

Still I found playing with the mirror quite fun.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...i%27s-work.html

Edited by weareallsuckers, 05 June 2008 - 04:33 PM.

Father why are all the children weeping? They are merely crying son. O, are they merely crying father? Yes, true weeping is yet to come...
The Weeping Song - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

#51    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,229 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:26 PM

Now this guy has worked out the mathematical puzzle of the Last Supper.

"So what does all of this mean?  Since Da Vinci is dead and as far as we know never left an explantion, than all we can do is try to interpret what it was he was trying to say. Some people believe the Da Vinci code, and that has to do with a secret bloodline of Jesus Christ or some connection to freemasonry. The people who believe this stuff obviously have not  researched any of Da Vinci's notebooks to get a grasp of his personal beliefs and feelings towards religion and the church in general, which were not positive. So to say that the V shape in the painting is representive of a womb or "grail" or bloodline is ,in my opinion, ludacris based on the simple assumption that Da Vinci did not even believe in the Divinity or historical aspect of Jesus. What I find amazing  is the fact that America is so fixated on the idea that Jesus is the true son of God, born of a virgin, that to even approach the idea of a "secret" in the painting on the assumption that Jesus never even existed, or to question his divinity would stir up so much controversy in and of itself that it would ultimitly distract from the true point of the inquiry which was the correlation of the painting with the dissection and deciphering, what I believe to be, another small hidden treasure from Da Vinci. "
http://www.davincisecret.itgo.com/

Father why are all the children weeping? They are merely crying son. O, are they merely crying father? Yes, true weeping is yet to come...

#52    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,565 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:17 PM

Just out of curiosity, how do you propose da Vinci was actually, physically /painting/ these things? It is one thing to write backwards, quite another to paint so, especially to the alleged level of detail.

As with a lot of great artists, there's a strong sense of fetishizing just what da Vinci could do; he wasn't a super-genius or a super-hero. He couldn't do everything. I have a degree in Art History, and particularly studied the Italian Renaissance. I know of no techniques, no tricks available to da Vinci to create these kinds of images, nor have I seen any visual evidence that strongly suggests they're anything more than  happenstance.

And don't waste my time with suggesting mythic devices with no evidence that haven't survived.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#53    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 339 posts

forth not

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:31 AM

The things I have stated before are

1. the painting of the last supper is the replica done by Leonardos Star pupil Marco d'Oggiono

He was born at Oggiono near Milan. Of the details of his life we know almost nothing — not even the date of his important series of frescoes painted for the church of Santa Maria della Pace in Milan. He died probably in Milan. Lanzi gives 1530 as the date of his death, but various writers in Milan say it took place in 1540, and the best accepted date is 1549.

He was a hard-working artist, but his paintings are wanting in vivacity of feeling and purity of drawing, while, in his composition, it has been well said "Intensity of color does duty for intensity of sentiment." He copied Da Vinci's Last Supper repeatedly, and one of his best copies is in the possession of the Royal Academy of Arts in England.[/b]

His two most notable pictures — one in the Pinacoteca di Brera (representing St. Michael), and the other in the private gallery of the Bonomi family (representing the Madonna) — are signed Marcus.

Others of his works are to be seen at Berlin, Paris, St. Petersburg and Turin, the one in Russia being a clever copy of the Last Supper by Leonardo. He cannot be regarded as an important artist, or even a very good copyist, but in his pictures the sky and mountains and the distant landscapes are always worthy of consideration, and in these we probably get the painter's best original work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_D%27_Oggione

I ask my self the question why did he copy it well obviously this ties in well with the facts that

Why is it falling apart?

Leonardo, always the inventor, tried using new materials for Last Supper. Instead of using tempera on wet plaster (the preferred method of fresco painting, and one which had worked successfully for centuries), he thought he'd give using dry plaster a whirl. His experiment resulted in a more varied palette, which was Leonardo's intent. What he hadn't taken into account (because, who knew?) was that this method wasn't at all durable. The painted plaster began to flake off the wall almost immediately, and people have been attempting to restore it ever since.

http://arthistory.about.com/cs/leonardo/a/last_supper.htm

So if the master had stiffed the establishment on a grand scale (15 x 29 feet) and was upset at his efforts being wasted and realising they would not stand the test of time he would have instructed his pupils to replicate it down to the finest detail The method used is quite well documented in a few books I have at home and a search on google yeilds this

[b]The outlines have been pricked through with a metal point, which suggests a method of direct transfer that involved pouncing the pricked lines with a small bag of charcoal dust in order to produce a sort of “join the dots” outline on the prepared panel, which the artist could then follow in his painting.

I think overall it means that we seem to have been lied to about alot of things when it comes to accepted esablished religion and Historical facts.

Hi JAYLEMURPH

he wasn't a super-genius or a super-hero. He couldn't do everything.

Ahem

linked-image

Enough Said  yes.gif

ISA

#54    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,229 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:39 AM

hahaha touche J..........  tongue.gif

#55    truthist

truthist

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on Jun 6 2008, 11:31 AM, said:

I ask my self the question why did he copy it well obviously this ties in well with the facts that

http://arthistory.about.com/cs/leonardo/a/last_supper.htm

So if the master had stiffed the establishment on a grand scale (15 x 29 feet) and was upset at his efforts being wasted and realising they would not stand the test of time he would have instructed his pupils to replicate it down to the finest detail The method used is quite well documented in a few books I have at home and a search on google yeilds this

Or maybe someone would simply pay him to make a copy of it.

I would also be interested to hear how you think Leonardo would actually paint these things. His mirror writing his barely even related to what's been done to the images that are paraded in this thread -- you'd have to make a copy, mirror that copy and then place it on top of the original at 50% transparency to get a similar result. Adobe Photoshop would still be in the early alpha stages in the late 15th century, so what method would one have had to use? What would Leonardo himself use to check his work and what would he imagine the ones he was trying to communicate with would use?

If horses or oxen or lions had hands and could produce works of art, they too would represent the gods after their own fashion. - Xenophanes of Colophon

#56    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 339 posts

forth not

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

truthist on Jun 6 2008, 02:24 PM, said:

Or maybe someone would simply pay him to make a copy of it.

I would also be interested to hear how you think Leonardo would actually paint these things. His mirror writing his barely even related to what's been done to the images that are paraded in this thread -- you'd have to make a copy, mirror that copy and then place it on top of the original at 50% transparency to get a similar result. Adobe Photoshop would still be in the early alpha stages in the late 15th century, so what method would one have had to use? What would Leonardo himself use to check his work and what would he imagine the ones he was trying to communicate with would use?

LOL BELLY LAUGH ALPHA STAGES heheehe cool

I guess they would trace a the architecture or image into the sketch first so say take a cathedral half it place that image under the sketch and place them both on a pane of glass  with a candle underneath . Leonardos method for reproducing landscapes so acuratley was to use a pane of glass and stetch onto it using crayon I believe.

Now this is interesting

He has been researching and analyzing the Mona Lisa and other art by Da Vinci and has come up with several very intriguing theories.  "The Mona Lisa was x-rayed and found to have at least three other paintings underneath. There are also layers of paint which are invisible to the naked eye.  What are those other paintings underneath, why paint with translucent oil?" asks Bair.

Why indeed I would theorise so the secret could be painted into a little bit like an invisible SECRET paint by numbers that would work for a technique wouldnt it together with some artistic imagination to conceal it in the surrounding landscape . HMMMM nice one truthist thanks for asking the question that got me looking   thumbsup.gif

http://www.mmdnewswire.com/new-discoveries...ode-1745-3.html

Leonardo Hiding images within images is documented especially with the Madonna of the rocks that was commissioned by the Milanese Confraternity of the Immaculate Conception when they recieved the first one they refused it according to some sources because tehy could see the hidden "PAGANISM" in it by that I guess they mean this one for starters that I found

linked-image

With refernece to that montage of leonardo works two posts up I made , I can see quite plainly that this man was more than a genius he was obsessed by things that were more advanced than the civilization he lived in at the time Just like the Atlantians take his more than passing obsession with flying machines

linked-image

ISA

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING, 06 June 2008 - 03:43 PM.

#57    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,670 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:14 PM

A very Stupid Question....

Where does ATLANTIS come into the picture of all this davinci-painting-mirror-thinga-jinga-thingy???

#58    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,229 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:20 PM

Da Verminator on Jun 7 2008, 01:14 AM, said:

A very Stupid Question....

Where does ATLANTIS come into the picture of all this davinci-painting-mirror-thinga-jinga-thingy???

I pretty much asked the same thing back a bit...........since when does the image of Atlantis by Plato have anything to do with advanced technology like levitation?

#59    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,565 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:43 PM

weareallsuckers on Jun 6 2008, 07:39 AM, said:

hahaha touche J..........  tongue.gif

I'm not suggesting he wasn't a talented man, but he was by no means able to do everything, nor am I certain what a few pictures proves. He was hardly what we would call a scientist; he was a gifted engineer: his studies were geared towards practical results and never the theory to /explain/ them.

Which is to my point really: for all your fetishizing of da Vinci, you still can't tell me how he created these "images".

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph, 06 June 2008 - 03:45 PM.

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#60    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,229 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

jaylemurph on Jun 7 2008, 01:43 AM, said:

I'm not suggesting he wasn't a talented man, but he was by no means able to do everything, nor am I certain what a few pictures proves. He was hardly what we would call a scientist; he was a gifted engineer: his studies were geared towards practical results and never the theory to /explain/ them.

Which is to my point really: for all your fetishizing of da Vinci, you still can't tell me how he created these "images".

--Jaylemurph

I'm not really a proponent of all this image overlay message in stuff but I really think you have to admit da Vinci was more than a gifted engineer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (pronunciation (help·info)), April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519) was an Italian polymath; a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer.

Doesn't leave much else for him to do.......seems to have 'everything' covered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users