Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 13 votes

Atlantis is a reality find out where here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2201 replies to this topic

#76    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

• Know-what-is-in-the-presence of-your face,
    and what-is-hidden to-you, will-be-revealed forth
    to-you, no-thing, being-hidden will-appear
    forth not

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:09 PM

someoldguy on Jun 9 2008, 12:17 PM, said:

Priory of Sion???

That didn't exist until the 1950s, long, long after DaVinci left this world:

http://priory-of-sion.com/psp/id43.html

Wikis version states something different

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

Plus there is something alot of people dont know that Amerigo Vespucci was friends with leonardo and had possesion of the "shepards journal" (according to the disney movie laugh if you like) at this time so if we assume as I have previously demonstrated that Walt Disney has Masonic links and I believe that this city is kept secret by a corrupt church and powerful people who wish to control the world (and do) but people throughout history have tried to inform us using their specific talents like Leonardo , Disney , Salvador Dali , Poussin , etc etc it has all become less and less coincidental to me, take the fact that the city of Atlantis I have shown you in this post has laid on its back for all the world to see the giant crucifix and Apex That world religion describes as and uses to show "THE HOUSE OF GOD in the disney cartoon atlantis is it coincidental that they also had giant hovering stones above the city of ATLANTIS

linked-image

then theres the scarab beetle in aladdin that jafar clipped the two halves of together , it then flew across the desert and lead him to the cave of wonders which appears in the mirroring of Marcos version of the maddona of the rocks

linked-image

Disney and Dali worked together on an animation Prior to Dali painting his sacrament of the last supper, which he saw fit to place Jesus inside a dodecahedron as shown in the marys window viewpoint of the city of atlantis in the Pharos Lighthouse which as stated earlier contains a fleur d lye which is part of the logo of the Prioy of sion

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/P...f_Sion_Logo.png

linked-image

linked-image

ISA

MY NEW BLOG WITH NEW VIDEOS http://atlantis-redi...blogspot.co.uk/

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE MOST READ THREAD ON THIS FORUM CLICK THIS LINK http://www.unexplain...howtopic=127142

#77    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

• I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:27 PM

So maybe Walt Disney was really Raelian - ever seen Lilo & Stitch??????? Once I read Intelligent Design, Lilo & Stitch fitted right in there......

The Jafar cave is quite interesting.

"The agony and the irony, they're killing me"
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

#78    L1fe

L1fe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

So masons have a hidden agenda tell us something we didn't know,
or maybe your just hung up on the wrong cult how about the black Vatican and they're hidden underground library which HAS been proven to exist
and contains Millions and millions of records.

Think about it every time you go to confession,
why can't you talk to your priest face to face?
most likely he records anything interesting your saying
and sends it right back to the Vatican
God knows what the Jesuits are upto.

Question: Iím not a baby, you know.

ANSWER: I LOVE YOU.

#79    Pythia

Pythia

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:49 AM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on Jun 9 2008, 08:09 AM, said:

Wikis version states something different

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

No, actually it does not. It says almost the exact same thing that someoldman's link says.

Plus there is something alot of people dont know that Amerigo Vespucci was friends with leonardo and had possesion of the "shepards journal" (according to the disney movie laugh if you like) at this time so if we assume as I have previously demonstrated that Walt Disney has Masonic links and I believe that this city is kept secret by a corrupt church and powerful people who wish to control the world (and do) but people throughout history have tried to inform us using their specific talents like Leonardo , Disney , Salvador Dali , Poussin , etc etc it has all become less and less coincidental to me, take the fact that the city of Atlantis I have shown you in this post has laid on its back for all the world to see the giant crucifix and Apex That world religion describes as and uses to show "THE HOUSE OF GOD in the disney cartoon atlantis is it coincidental that they also had giant hovering stones above the city of ATLANTIS

This is becoming more and more ridiculous. I'm laughing now. laugh.gif

#80    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:55 AM

Jennie 1 on Jun 10 2008, 04:49 AM, said:

No, actually it does not. It says almost the exact same thing that someoldman's link says.

This is becoming more and more ridiculous. I'm laughing now. laugh.gif

some people will laugh.gif it depends on how much of the truth you want to see and how out of the box you are prepared to think  geek.gif I have given alot of time to this and I am one hundred percent convinced that we have been lied too for longer than we care to believe , the freemasons do want a new atlantis , from what I have read this is supposed to be America.

Have you read the whole thread Jennie 1 ? if yes how do you explain 4 scarab beetles pointing towards the flag of macedonia which gives us alexandria the line of site from the window puts us directly on the spot of The Pharos Lighthouse site and the freemasons have a replica dedicated to George washington in Alexandria the third floor of which is a shrine to christ and has 3 windows to each of its four walls just like in the Last supper painting ? Why does my mirroring of the images and the things that reveals fit so well with so many other theories about mary and jesus having children together , is it coincidence that the bastet appears on marys head mary magdelene been called the woman with the alabaster jar and bastet meaning female of the ointment jar. which would make sense if you have seen the book title Jesus Last of The Pharos by Ralph Ellis and under stand that the bastet was the protector of RA (Amun-Ra or AMEN!!!!!).

ISA

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE MOST READ THREAD ON THIS FORUM CLICK THIS LINK http://www.unexplain...howtopic=127142

#81    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:09 AM

Something else I think isnt coincidence I found while messing around in my 3D software at work was that if I created a MERKABA , a Stella octangula , a double tetrahedron and rotate it 33 degrees you can see the star of david. which is interesting when you consider the location 0f

33N 33E

linked-image

ISA

#82    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

interestingly I found the book of Ezekiel very inspiring and thought provoking , especially when he sees god come down in the MERKABA isnt god supposed to be omni present appearing at will , therefore why is he seen riding around in a physical object and of all things a MERC  w00t.gif

Ezekiel 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

Job 33:33 If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.

ISA

#83    Unknown Rebel

Unknown Rebel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:54 AM

The monument you stated does have 3 windows to each wall, but have a look at the last supper again hmm ? there are 3 ACTUAL windows, and then 4 i suppose we can call them niches to the side. Also if this was occuring in a light house, why is there a mountain range ? if as you say, the line of sight is towards a sunken scarab shaped city ?

#84    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:37 AM

The monument you stated does have 3 windows to each wall, but have a look at the last supper again hmm ? there are 3 ACTUAL windows, and then 4 i suppose we can call them niches to the side.
Also if this was occuring in a light house, why is there a mountain range ? if as you say, the line of sight is towards a sunken scarab shaped city ?

Cyprus has some nice mountains straight behind the City of ATLANTIS but I would say that not all the detail belongs to what Leonardo wished us to find, going back to the mona lisa I theorise that he
painted the secret image in translucent oils first so he could then add the parts of it onto the full colour image later using the ridges and grooves created by the brushmarks in the translucent image underneath.

If your honest  and actually follow the information I have posted here all the symbolic clues add up to be POINTING towards this cities location the preverbial Eden, Cave of wonders, ATLANTIS.

Take the Phrase "Cave of wonders" what would you think if you walked into a Domed city (provideing a great radiation shield and a great green house like the eden project)

linked-image

for the first time and saw more gold than you had ever seen and vehicles that flew with no flapping of wings or creatures to pull them it surely would be a truly Wonderous site.

ISA

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING, 10 June 2008 - 10:40 AM.

#85    someoldguy

someoldguy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

• [i]"There were plants and birds and rocks and things.[/i]

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:00 AM

Oh, I see.  Most of these theories are from the Dan Brown DaVinci Code thing.

Some people must still not realize that the DaVinci Code is a work of fiction.
The main principles of the whole thing were easily debunked in a series of investigations by a British reporter (BBC) and presented in a one hour time slot.

---CGM

Nothing creates controversy quite like the truth.

#86    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:11 PM

someoldguy on Jun 10 2008, 12:00 PM, said:

Oh, I see.  Most of these theories are from the Dan Brown DaVinci Code thing.

Some people must still not realize that the DaVinci Code is a work of fiction.
The main principles of the whole thing were easily debunked in a series of investigations by a British reporter (BBC) and presented in a one hour time slot.

BBC dont make me laugh  rolleyes.gif

NO these are all discoveries made by me that only go to support theories and pictorally demonstrate the FACT that leonardo hid this stuff in his work , he was friend to many many people
and knew kings queens and one of his most important connections was the medici family.

If you want to call it the Davinci Code Thing , I see that as your not really up on the story about how he stole his material but a court ruled in his favour because the work he lifted it from
was factual and he wrote fictional.

If you wish to compare this to dan brown go ahead thats fine I do find it interesting that they talked in that film about pushing the image of Mary across so she rested her head on the shoulder of Jesus remembering that the story line revolves around their relationship and the outcome being that their descendant was a main character the go back to my mirror version which clearly shows mary with a now pregnant stomach her hand within reach of the knife and a spaceship outside the window.

Please use your expertese and try and defunk all the points I present here I am sure you can try  geek.gif

ISA

#87    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

• I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:31 PM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on Jun 10 2008, 10:11 PM, said:

BBC dont make me laugh  rolleyes.gif

NO these are all discoveries made by me that only go to support theories and pictorally demonstrate the FACT that leonardo hid this stuff in his work , he was friend to many many people
and knew kings queens and one of his most important connections was the medici family.

If you want to call it the Davinci Code Thing , I see that as your not really up on the story about how he stole his material but a court ruled in his favour because the work he lifted it from
was factual and he wrote fictional.

If you wish to compare this to dan brown go ahead thats fine I do find it interesting that they talked in that film about pushing the image of Mary across so she rested her head on the shoulder of Jesus remembering that the story line revolves around their relationship and the outcome being that their descendant was a main character the go back to my mirror version which clearly shows mary with a now pregnant stomach her hand within reach of the knife and a spaceship outside the window.

Please use your expertese and try and defunk all the points I present here I am sure you can try  geek.gif

ISA

I did add a link that pointed out a women who had claimed to find Mary holding a baby in the Last Supper. So are you saying you didn't find that yourself? Just the Atlantis link or the scarab beetle island or the Disney link?
btw did you see the mention of Lilo and Stitch having Raelian storylines? Seems many Disney movies are ingrained with hidden religious messages.....if we look hard enough and are familiar with them, maybe there is something in that, but there is no way all this is pointing to Atlantis - where is any mention of Atlantis having technology of this kind or a need for such secrecy surrounding it?

"The agony and the irony, they're killing me"
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

#88    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:41 PM

weareallsuckers on Jun 10 2008, 01:31 PM, said:

I did add a link that pointed out a women who had claimed to find Mary holding a baby in the Last Supper. So are you saying you didn't find that yourself? Just the Atlantis link or the scarab beetle island or the Disney link?
btw did you see the mention of Lilo and Stitch having Raelian storylines? Seems many Disney movies are ingrained with hidden religious messages.....if we look hard enough and are familiar with them, maybe there is something in that, but there is no way all this is pointing to Atlantis - where is any mention of Atlantis having technology of this kind or a need for such secrecy surrounding it?

All the mirror images are my own originals and the Re-discovery of Atlantis is my mere claim to fame  laugh.gif I think the most famous story was last year that of Slavisa Pesci in italy mirroring the last supper and finding the person holding the baby the lost chalice in front of Jesus and a man dressed as a templar knight  blink.gif

You are right about the disney stories I really want to see Destino the film that Disney and Dali worked on together before Dali went on to paint his Sacrament of the last supper

Destino Trailer

I was reading a site yesterday about the little mermaid and the scene where Ariel has a picture of Mary Magdelene in her room . WORTH A READ

The Little Mermaid and the Archetype of the Lost Bride.

ISA

#89    Unknown Rebel

Unknown Rebel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:47 PM

Your grabbing random things out of the air here. Atlantis and Christianity, Masons, Mary Magdalene, Leonardo da Vinci have no ties. If these mirror imagaes are YOUR originals then how could Disney have reproduced the 'Alladin's Cave' Leonardo could never have possibly have copied it from this reference, how do you explain this ?

#90    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

Геро
on Jun 10 2008, 02:47 PM, said:

Your grabbing random things out of the air here. Atlantis and Christianity, Masons, Mary Magdalene, Leonardo da Vinci have no ties. If these mirror imagaes are YOUR originals then how could Disney have reproduced the 'Alladin's Cave' Leonardo could never have possibly have copied it from this reference, how do you explain this ?

OKAY I see your point but I found the image that is the striking resemblance of the aladdin image and I am damn sure disney isnt publicising their source  thumbsup.gif

WHAT AN INTELLIGENT CLAIM

Atlantis and Christianity, Masons, Mary Magdalene, Leonardo da Vinci have no ties.

Atlantis had a giant stone crucifix  (christianities true use of the cross not some idolatry created by the church with some sick story that he was crucified on a cross it was all an illusion) above it
The masons hid the location of Atlantis they use the YOD as one of their most important symbols it is assigned to the constellation of virgo the VIRGIN (MARY)
Leonardo was a member of an organisation linked to freemasonary He hid the fleur de lye in the image I have posted showing Mary Magdelene I think youll find with some careful research that you are WRONG ph34r.gif
I prefer to believe what is before my eyes rather than what we are told to believe.

yes.gif

ISA