Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 13 votes

Atlantis is a reality find out where here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2201 replies to this topic

#91    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:14 PM

why,why,why is the ? the first why, is the father for he is first.
the second why is his son for jesus showed us the way.
the third is the holy spirit for he come and walk in the flesh.

that mt that you see is right here ,and here is CAPE BRETON ISLAND,
it is up to you and all to see and keep up the good work in our father's way's,
to be blessed and be invited to that marriage that is made in heaven not on earth.

#92    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

• Know-what-is-in-the-presence of-your face,
    and what-is-hidden to-you, will-be-revealed forth
    to-you, no-thing, being-hidden will-appear
    forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:19 PM

M.A.D on Jun 10 2008, 03:14 PM, said:

why,why,why is the ? the first why, is the father for he is first.
the second why is his son for jesus showed us the way.
the third is the holy spirit for he come and walk in the flesh.

that mt that you see is right here ,and here is CAPE BRETON ISLAND,
it is up to you and all to see and keep up the good work in our father's way's,
to be blessed and be invited to that marriage that is made in heaven not on earth.

AMEN         RA

ISA

MY NEW BLOG WITH NEW VIDEOS http://atlantis-redi...blogspot.co.uk/

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE MOST READ THREAD ON THIS FORUM CLICK THIS LINK http://www.unexplain...howtopic=127142

#93    Unknown Rebel

Unknown Rebel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:44 PM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on Jun 10 2008, 03:09 PM, said:

OKAY I see your point but I found the image that is the striking resemblance of the aladdin image and I am damn sure disney isnt publicising their source  thumbsup.gif

WHAT AN INTELLIGENT CLAIM

Atlantis had a giant stone crucifix  (christianities true use of the cross not some idolatry created by the church with some sick story that he was crucified on a cross it was all an illusion) above it
The masons hid the location of Atlantis they use the YOD as one of their most important symbols it is assigned to the constellation of virgo the VIRGIN (MARY)
Leonardo was a member of an organisation linked to freemasonary He hid the fleur de lye in the image I have posted showing Mary Magdelene I think youll find with some careful research that you are WRONG ph34r.gif
I prefer to believe what is before my eyes rather than what we are told to believe.

yes.gif

ISA

Crucifixion was copied by the Romans as it was by the Greeks, Macedonians and a number of other Civilisations. It was first thought to have been created by the Babylonians and was considered the most shamefull way of death. This is how the 'church' and christianity came to use the imagery of the Cross, because this guy called Jesus was crucified. He is essential to their beleif so this symbol is used as a representation of both him and the suffering.

Freemasonary do not belive in Christianity, instead the main ideal shared by the Masons is the beleif in a 'Superior Being' they are agnostic. Virgo only became attributed to the Virgin Mary through religion, many cultures will and would have had many names for the constellation although this one stuck.
The Fleur de Lis cannot be attributed solely to atlantis either, its usage covers a broad span of both history and culture, would you have it that the world scout association are also hiding atlantis  rolleyes.gif

linked-image

Also i have done my research and have studied history.

#94    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:58 PM

Crucifixion was copied by the Romans as it was by the Greeks, Macedonians and a number of other Civilisations. It was first thought to have been created by the Babylonians and was considered the most shamefull way of death. This is how the 'church' and christianity came to use the imagery of the Cross, because this guy called Jesus was crucified. He is essential to their beleif so this symbol is used as a representation of both him and the suffering.

Freemasonary do not belive in Christianity, instead the main ideal shared by the Masons is the beleif in a 'Superior Being' they are agnostic. Virgo only became attributed to the Virgin Mary through religion, many cultures will and would have had many names for the constellation although this one stuck.
The Fleur de Lis cannot be attributed solely to atlantis either, its usage covers a broad span of both history and culture, would you have it that the world scout association are also hiding atlantis  rolleyes.gif

linked-image

Also i have done my research and have studied history.

Nice image

This is worth a read

http://www.pinetreeweb.com/bp-freemasonry.htm

as is this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden-Powell

I see that it incorporates two five pointed stars just like the freemasons hall in london uses them in their symbology The pentagram star is created using a pentagram and is one of the twelve faces of the dodecahedron

32 of two complete circles around the giant "crystal" Star

linked-image

one of my points through all this is that I dont believe we can believe any more what we have been taught and what we are told is the gospel truth.

ISA

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING, 10 June 2008 - 03:00 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE MOST READ THREAD ON THIS FORUM CLICK THIS LINK http://www.unexplain...howtopic=127142

#95    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

• I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

I still want to know WHY they hid Atlantis and WHEN did Atlantis have all this advanced technology stuff? I don't recall Plato saying anything about levitating or giant stone crucifixes.......

"The agony and the irony, they're killing me"
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

#96    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

weareallsuckers on Jun 10 2008, 03:59 PM, said:

I still want to know WHY they hid Atlantis and WHEN did Atlantis have all this advanced technology stuff? I don't recall Plato saying anything about levitating or giant stone crucifixes.......

I dont recall either but the stone crucifix alone would explain if the masons knew a secret like this why the roman church might have had them all put to death on friday the 13th  ph34r.gif

ISA

#97    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 11,073 posts

• I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:08 PM

ISAEYEALLSEEING on Jun 11 2008, 01:03 AM, said:

I dont recall either but the stone crucifix alone would explain if the masons knew a secret like this why the roman church might have had them all put to death on friday the 13th  ph34r.gif

ISA

oh right.....well that answered my question.....not              

Have you thought about the idea that this has NOTHING AT ALL to do with Atlantis?

"The agony and the irony, they're killing me"
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

#98    Unknown Rebel

Unknown Rebel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:17 PM

Where do giant floating Cruciforms come into this ? other then the DISNEY CARTOON

#99    Egyptian-Illuminati

Egyptian-Illuminati

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:46 PM

OK, after reading all this amazing information, i want to say first that it is chalked full of SACRED GEOMETRY.
Another thing - and probably a breakthrough in understanding - use the GOLDEN RATIO in all your findings and see what turns up!

Its an idea, but Davinci discovered this golden ratio, and probably used it to hide a reality inside all of his paintings! Someone try it out.

Im thinking Davinci may have been a multi-dimensional viewer, and therefore cross-intersected all of his paintings to inevitably merge into one PHYSICAL painting

Fri. Nov. 7th/08

"Our nearness to you grows each day and soon we shall walk shoulder to shoulder with you."

-SaLuSa
Extraterrestial from the Sirius Constellation, member of the Galactic Federation of Light.

#100    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:59 AM

Геро
on Jun 10 2008, 04:17 PM, said:

Where do giant floating Cruciforms come into this ? other then the DISNEY CARTOON

You really arent reading this thread are you, I have clearly shown that the city of Atlantis that was hidden in the painting of the last supper clearly shows the apex and crucifix hovering above the dodecahedron that are clearly visible on the google earth imagery to this day. ph34r.gif

linked-image

linked-image

http://www.blumation.com/kheper33/images/0006.jpg

Oh thanks for the Church lead its beautiful  grin2.gif

ISA

#101    Sparky777

Sparky777

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 150 posts

• If im not back in 10 minutes.....Just wait longer!

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:14 AM

weareallsuckers on Jun 11 2008, 02:59 AM, said:

Atlantis if real wasnt hidden. it would have been distroyed. the best youl find if they discover where it was is ruins. mabye some old artifacts but they wont find anymore than rubble. unless the claims of advanced technology is true.

Either were under attack or were having a disco!

#102    Sparky777

Sparky777

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 150 posts

• If im not back in 10 minutes.....Just wait longer!

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:16 AM

wait. and r u trying to say that scientists have been searching for atlantis for centuries......and they could have just looked on google earth?????

Either were under attack or were having a disco!

#103    The Gremlin

The Gremlin

Gnawing at the ankles of Falsehood

• 2,015 posts

• sniffing the finger of truth

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:53 AM

linked-image

any thoughts?

I rarely talk about such things but I once shoveled 18 tons of material in 11 min-
utes. It was under ideal conditions which allowed use of the legs and gravity
but I know no one who could have matched it and I do know work
...Cladking
If you were a dragon wouldn't you rather eat fat, alocohol fill, Nordic giants, than stringy little Chinamen?   Draconic Chronicler.
You claim you do research and then disregard the fact the Pyramids were built by God, which is why no man-made computer can replicate it.  The Interpreter

#104    ISAEYEALLSEEING

ISAEYEALLSEEING

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

forth not

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:17 AM

lil gremlin on Jun 11 2008, 09:53 AM, said:

linked-image

any thoughts?

Yes it looks like the scene in Disneys atlantis where it gets covered in lava which then sets.

Could you tell me what it is and where its from please. thumbsup.gif

ISA

#105    The Gremlin

The Gremlin

Gnawing at the ankles of Falsehood

• 2,015 posts

• sniffing the finger of truth

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:00 AM

yes it was found in minoan Akrotiri....the bit that remains from the island called Thera, now Santorini...the painting dates to c.1500 BC   and depicts the island before the eruption.

they had 2 and 3 story buildings with advanced water systems including flushing toilets upstairs.

hows that for an advanced urban society on an island with the city ringed by water that was destroyed in a cataclysm?

Edited by lil gremlin, 11 June 2008 - 10:12 AM.

I rarely talk about such things but I once shoveled 18 tons of material in 11 min-
utes. It was under ideal conditions which allowed use of the legs and gravity
but I know no one who could have matched it and I do know work
...Cladking
If you were a dragon wouldn't you rather eat fat, alocohol fill, Nordic giants, than stringy little Chinamen?   Draconic Chronicler.
You claim you do research and then disregard the fact the Pyramids were built by God, which is why no man-made computer can replicate it.  The Interpreter