Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

HAARP causes China's earthquakes?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    tgan3

tgan3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:30 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=InV0cVH6KZc

#2    Legatus Legionis

Legatus Legionis

Bellcross

• 3,177 posts

• Everything that the human race has done and thought is concerned with the satisfaction of deeply felt needs and the assuagement of pain

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:02 PM

Note: Please add your opinion. thanks.. it would really help start a discussion.

I still have some doubts on what he's telling.

#3    hydro

hydro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

resonance could cause an earthquake. but i doubt an official group would do something like that. if it was manifested, it would be by someone in the general population.

#4    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:21 PM

hydro on May 31 2008, 12:53 PM, said:

resonance could cause an earthquake. but i doubt an official group would do something like that. if it was manifested, it would be by someone in the general population.

What is this harping about HAARP?
It seems to be springing up everywhere.

HAARP has nothing to do with earthquakes, or weather manipulation, or any such nonsense.

#5    hydro

hydro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:48 PM

read the patents for haarp and come back. j/k tongue.gif

edit: not

Edited by hydro, 31 May 2008 - 07:49 PM.

#6    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:40 PM

hydro on May 31 2008, 03:48 PM, said:

read the patents for haarp and come back. j/k tongue.gif

edit: not

Right:  not.

#7    war_machine

war_machine

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• Prepare yourself and get ready for the coming of the LORD JESUS CHRIST

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:10 PM

This is real!  

I first heard about this about 20 years ago that they were going to build a field of large antennas that would punch holes in the sphere for experiental purposes.

Not really knowing what would happen.  I always wondered if they ever did it.

When I saw the picture of the antennas, I knew immediately that this was the experiment they had talked about years ago.

This is really scarrry!

Why would they create massive destruction on unsuspecting people?

#8    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:36 PM

haarp is old news. originaly built in the 50's as an extension to the dew line.
part of the experiment was to punch holes in the ozone layer, it has also been used to do low frequency experiments.
americans in northern canada messing with stuff, nothing new.
they even lost a nuke here in the 50's.
oh well.

#9    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

the eternal me on May 31 2008, 02:36 PM, said:

haarp is old news. originaly built in the 50's as an extension to the dew line.
part of the experiment was to punch holes in the ozone layer, it has also been used to do low frequency experiments.
americans in northern canada messing with stuff, nothing new.
they even lost a nuke here in the 50's.
oh well.

HAARP was started sometime in the early 1990s, as far as memory serves. Although high altitude atmospheric research has been going on for many years, it wasn't known under that project name. And it is located in Alaska.

Has nothing whatsoever to to with weather modification or the like. Suggesting otherwise is pure nonsense, which a basic online research will make very obvious.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#10    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

on the map in the link, at the top.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/radarmatrix/h...?mtbrand=AOL_US

these sites in canada were secured by the us gov way earlier than in the 90's.
this dosnt even touch what was acuired for the dew line.
there were protests to what the us govt was doing in these areas as far bck as the early 70's.
contractors in canada raised concerns over what was going on.
as for this being recent research. no.
look into tesla and his work, i do believe that a good chunk of this had its origins in his work started in the early 1900's

check this link as for some info on what i would consider not common knowledge.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/gwen.htm

there is plenty that goes on in the north that noone hears about.

some of what they proclaim can be done with haarp was being researched by tesla, he mannaged to light a flourecent light from 7 kilometers ( 4.3 miles ) away by transmitting energy through the ground.
as well as what he was doing with tesla coils.

Edited by the eternal me, 31 May 2008 - 11:47 PM.

#11    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:12 AM

the eternal me on May 31 2008, 04:44 PM, said:

on the map in the link, at the top.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/radarmatrix/h...?mtbrand=AOL_US

these sites in canada were secured by the us gov way earlier than in the 90's.
this dosnt even touch what was acuired for the dew line.
there were protests to what the us govt was doing in these areas as far bck as the early 70's.
contractors in canada raised concerns over what was going on.
as for this being recent research. no.

OK, I am confused. First of all, what is linked at that page is utter nonsense - plain and simple. Here is the photo of the antenna array

linked-image

HAARP is a project that was started in the 1990's and is localized in Alaska. I have no idea how DEW and all the other stuff you mention ties into a benign research project such as HAARP.

look into tesla and his work, i do believe that a good chunk of this had its origins in his work started in the early 1900's

Not really.

check this link as for some info on what i would consider not common knowledge.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/gwen.htm

there is plenty that goes on in the north that noone hears about.

Uhm, first of all, GWEN has nothing to do with HAARP (except for the effect of the ionosphere). And are you claiming that it is an unknown fact that the US military (as do NATO, the Russians, the Chinese and so on) maintains several, different vast high power antenna networks for various defense purposes?  Missile detection, nuclear bomber force control, submarine communications, etc?! That is fairly common knowledge in my book.

some of what they proclaim can be done with haarp was being researched by tesla,

And what is it exactly you believe HAARP can do?! Besides gathering facts about the Ionosphere?!  Are you aware that the deposited energy density is less than 3 microwatts/cm2?!  To put that in context, a European GSM phone can have a peak transmit power of 2W, but typically use a lot less (in the mW range) - right next to your head. That translates into an energy density thousands of times that deposited  in the Ionosphere by the HAARP antennas. And other transmitter blow a lot more energy that way (take regular satellite communications networks, for instance). Or even Radio/TV broadcasting networks. No, I am sorry, but this is simply hot air and nothing else.

he mannaged to light a flourecent light from 7 kilometers ( 4.3 miles ) away by transmitting energy through the ground.
as well as what he was doing with tesla coils.

So?! That has nothing whatsoever to do with this. Using the ground as a conductor is certainly well known and used for various applications.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 01 June 2008 - 12:13 AM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#12    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:59 PM

Legatus Legionis on May 31 2008, 11:02 AM, said:

Note: Please add your opinion. thanks.. it would really help start a discussion.

I still have some doubts on what he's telling.
Even without adding a opinion I think we all know what he is saying... no.gif

#13    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

"HAARP is a project that was started in the 1990's and is localized in Alaska. I have no idea how DEW and all the other stuff you mention ties into a benign research project such as HAARP."

I did not know the government had BENIGN projects...

Edited by Aanica, 02 June 2008 - 05:02 PM.

#14    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:38 PM

Aanica on Jun 2 2008, 12:02 PM, said:

You're right - they don't! Every single research project the government invests in is malevolent, and all of their projects are tied into their global domination scheme. The government has NO interest in funding scientific research that can't be someday used for war - how useless would THAT be!

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Moonie2012, 02 June 2008 - 05:39 PM.

#15    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:42 PM

Aanica on Jun 2 2008, 10:02 AM, said:

"HAARP is a project that was started in the 1990's and is localized in Alaska. I have no idea how DEW and all the other stuff you mention ties into a benign research project such as HAARP."

That was of course a joke....

Cheers,
Badeskov

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users