Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chem trails - the facts

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1    JET SAVAGE

JET SAVAGE

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

• Only are there the dying and awakening, who r u ?

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:53 PM

If you watch the all of this video, not only are you concerned about what they are doing to our skies, but you will see images within government planes and attached to these planes chem trail devices that blow apart hoax calls that a nwo is not attempting to poison us.

Watch the video and please argue against this being for real.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6FO4GHBu_Hs

Repeat after me, The Illuminati Brotherhoods are Cowards

#2    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

JET SAVAGE on Jun 2 2008, 08:53 AM, said:

If you watch the all of this video, not only are you concerned about what they are doing to our skies, but you will see images within government planes and attached to these planes chem trail devices that blow apart hoax calls that a nwo is not attempting to poison us.

No thank you. Care to sum what the video portrays?

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#3    JET SAVAGE

JET SAVAGE

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:18 PM

Care to read what I wrote about what the video portrays first?

#4    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

JET SAVAGE on Jun 2 2008, 10:18 AM, said:

Perhaps this could have been posted into the other chemtrail thread on front page of this forum? Have you read that thread? You might learn how ludicrous is the whole idea about chemtrails.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#5    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

Yea we got em' where i live, they're called VAPOUR trails.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#6    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,148 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:30 PM

DON'T TELL ME, TESLA AGAIN?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#7    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

JET SAVAGE on Jun 2 2008, 08:18 AM, said:

I did and I don't plan on wasting a single minute of my life watching another video about a completely stupid hypothesis. I would suggest you sum up the video if you want people to look at it, and your arguments better be very, very good to get some serious attention for an idea so blatantly stupid (which was pointed numerous times in the other thread). Until then, this is another one for the garbage bin.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#8    JET SAVAGE

JET SAVAGE

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Ahhh, get real and watch the video then we can put this hypothesis rubbish to ed. Go on, don't be a woose, watch the five minutes of nice music and instruments of chem trail spraying. Until you ddo get real this topic is interesting for me to hang onto. I will go and get more evidence until wehave an adult debate on this particular video (NOT CHEM TRAIL SPECULATIONS...THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO)

Can someone tell me what are those nossles on the sides of the government military planes that fly over our home late at night denied by our government with the cover story vapour trails to insult the ignorant? Can someone tell me what else they could be, on that plane or shall i copy diagram shots for you first......good idea, i want the bottom of why so many here refute without evidence the obvious in front of their eyes. they seem to be a little outlandish with their attiudes. Proof with your claims please.

#9    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:10 PM

JET SAVAGE on Jun 2 2008, 08:55 PM, said:

Ahhh, get real and watch the video then we can put this hypothesis rubbish to ed. Go on, don't be a woose, watch the five minutes of nice music and instruments of chem trail spraying. Until you ddo get real this topic is interesting for me to hang onto. I will go and get more evidence until wehave an adult debate on this particular video (NOT CHEM TRAIL SPECULATIONS...THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO)

Can someone tell me what are those nossles on the sides of the government military planes that fly over our home late at night denied by our government with the cover story vapour trails to insult the ignorant? Can someone tell me what else they could be, on that plane or shall i copy diagram shots for you first......good idea, i want the bottom of why so many here refute without evidence the obvious in front of their eyes. they seem to be a little outlandish with their attiudes. Proof with your claims please.

So do you feel insulted?

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#10    glyndowers heir

glyndowers heir

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

• We Are What We Are,
    But Some Of Us Are Not What We Seem!

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:16 PM

I watched the video, wasted another few minutes of the precious few I have remaining and I saw the following:

a 747 dumping fuel

a KC135 modified to spray water for aircraft anti icing system trials on following aircraft

another 747 and an airbus fitted with barrels used for weight transfer simulation - part of the flight certification testing of all aircraft

a communications array

several air data sensor heads on an atmospheric research aircraft

probably the same aircraft fitted with atmospheric particle collectors

A baggage pod - does the same thing as the one on your cars roof-rack!

lots of pictures of VAPOUR TRAILS - formed when aircraft fly through areas of water saturated air caused by air pressure differential at the aircraft extremeties

absolutly no chem trails and no evidence of 'special modifications' for such purposes.

but there again I am ex establishment so therefore, can I really be trusted! wink2.gif  gunsmilie.gif

Some people are like Slinkys ™! -
they don't do much good when they sit around ,
but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down stairs

#11    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:10 PM

glyndowers heir on Jun 2 2008, 10:16 PM, said:

I watched the video, wasted another few minutes of the precious few I have remaining and I saw the following:

a 747 dumping fuel

a KC135 modified to spray water for aircraft anti icing system trials on following aircraft

another 747 and an airbus fitted with barrels used for weight transfer simulation - part of the flight certification testing of all aircraft

a communications array

lots of pictures of VAPOUR TRAILS - formed when aircraft fly through areas of water saturated air caused by air pressure differential at the aircraft extremeties

absolutly no chem trails and no evidence of 'special modifications' for such purposes.

but there again I am ex establishment so therefore, can I really be trusted! wink2.gif  gunsmilie.gif

Good post. And yes, there are plenty of other stuff, real stuff, to be afraid of.

Looking up at the white lines in the sky screaming--- -AHHH they are spraying us!! --- is crazy.

I suggest that OP takes a look at the other chemmie thread.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#12    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:11 AM

DEBUNKER on Jun 2 2008, 06:10 PM, said:

I suggest that OP takes a look at the other chemmie thread.

Ahh, but that would require actual reading, rather than viewing a video produced by some unknown youtube poster.

I love it (actually, I cringe) when someone posts a link to youtube and declares "this is my opinion." Ugh!

Posted Image

#13    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:56 AM

glyndowers heir on Jun 2 2008, 03:16 PM, said:

a 747 dumping fuel

a communications array

I agree with debunker, good post! Thanks for taking the time...

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#14    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:09 AM

JET SAVAGE on Jun 2 2008, 01:55 PM, said:

This is why youtube can be construed as an abomination - apparently for some it leaves rational thinking behind. By all means of respect, but I think glyndowers heir made a very good list of why this video is garbage. There is no evidence whatsoever for what you without any form of critique post from youtube and then adopt as your opinion. Rather the opposite, it turns out to be pretty common sights in aviation circles. If you really think something is going on, I would start with trying to look at what you watch and then use google for a bit instead of wasting completely good bandwidth on such trash.

There was a reason why you should read the other thread on this matter (and probably also the i don't know how many preceding it). They all state why the idea of chemtrails as described is totally ludicrous and  in all honesty, that you would even start a new thread with nothing new (you don't even try to argue why this is the thread to follow) and then claim when countered that this is evidence and it is right in front of our eyes, when all the previous threads has the screaming out the opposite for all of the world to hear - truly baffling.

No, this is a waste of time and next time I would suggest you to actually look at what you post and then try to form an independent opinion from which you can argue. These kind of posts doesn't exactly increase people's willingness to answer you...

Cheers,
Badeskov

#15    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:38 AM

JET SAVAGE on Jun 2 2008, 07:53 AM, said:

If the chemtrails are poisioning us down here, where is the physical evidence? Evil chemicals on sidewalks, leaves, roofs, baby carraiges? It's obviously designed to fall to Earth....where the Hell is it???????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users