Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing the future in dreams and in life

shaunb333

I have seen into the future on many different occasions, can anyone else relate to me? Once I had a dream that I was in an emergency room close to death, the dream was so detailed that when I woke up it seemed real, I questioned myself about it for weeks as it really troubled me. All my questions came to an end a few weeks after the dream, I woke up to be in a emergency room with my family over me, the doctors gave me a 5% chance of living, I had to be resuscitated twice as I had two major heart attacks and my liver shut down at the age of 23, I'm was in excellent health with loving friends and family and a high paying job. In my dream I remember the emergency room to detail from peoples names to faces to colours to being out of by body at one stage before I was shocked back to life. I'm alright now after many weeks of doing absolutely nothing and doing alot of thinking about what went wrong and pushed me to that experience. This is just one of many instances in which I have foreseen the future, I can not explain it but now I make use of it when before I did not understand it.

The main reason why I mention this is to warn everyone that the human race is developing, to improve our own quality of life and to change us for the better. Everyone has this power in some respect or another and we must adhere to warning signs such as Extra Sensory Perception, déjà vu and clairvoyance even gut feelings and instinct have something to do with these extra perceptions people may experience.

i do firmly believe a massive amount of things which happen in peoples lives are the basis of a reason, its what humans take out of these reasons which depict their life and I centainly saw this particular reason and resolved it but it still took me a while to discover how to fix it even after that massive shock. (this was not the first time I have chanced death, I was in a car which rolled three times and still to this day had a strong feeling there was a force in the car protecting me as I remember the feeling it had on my body) My experience's are not just one's of dreams, but with my own eyes I have seen particular places for example, buildings or smaller objects like trees even sunsets, so basically the whole world as i know it sometimes turns into somewhere that I have been before but not from this planet.

To try and explain this so I dont sound crazy, I have seen particular things and places in a kind of déjà but not just for a moment but in a constant state for a matter of minutes or even days. The feeling is so common that it is certain in my mind that I have been to this place before (yes in my dreams) but this place is not make believe, it is real and I have been there but it does not exist on this planet. Obveriously if you have not experienced anything like this than it sounds obserd, I have learnt to live my life around it but with the quest to find out were this place is and if anyone else experiences this sort of perception which is why I'm writting in this fourm. (If this helps you understand what I have wrote or where I'm comming from, I, on a reasonably regular basis feel and see ghosts, when I'm awake ofcourse)

Can anyone please shead light on these experiences and please help me find what I'm looking for?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MolonLabe

• gisbon

• Meik

• shaunb333

hmmm... more than likely thats just a dream that u remembered....

ive been working with this kinda dream thign for awhile...

I notice that its usually not a full dream just part of it stuck in your head...

Like ive sucessfully dreamed the name and gender of the last four children in my non immediate family... just because i saw them and i remembered that part.

So prolly your scared of losing your spot on life dont worry its common... but if u ever have a weird dream wehre u can remember something major....

Pay attention to it.

i also dreamed about getting straight 27s on the ACT... but i think i was just hoping for that :D

It's good to know that I am not the only one.

I have been having premonitionary dreams since about the age of 7(the oldest one that I can clearly remember). The separations are about a few weeks apart now from dream to occurrence. Personally I find them annoying and altogether boring considering that they only seem to showcase everyday happenings(although those dreams are very specific on details in those everyday happenings...so they aren't just common representations of daily life)

I was praying and i asked God to tell me the answer and I had a dream and it was the answer to my question but then it never happened. I felt really bad because the future didnt happen like in my dream.

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream a week ago about my first driving lesson and were he would take me to drive. when i had my first lesson yesterday it was the same place in my dream and it suddenly clicked cuz i had deja vu .

When I was about six years old, I dreamed that I was surrounded by plastic chairs that were orange and blue as well as many television screens. Turned out many years later I was working in a television station surrounded by TV monitors and the chairs in the newsroom were plastic and orange and blue.

Also, as a child, I dreamed of the staircase of the house that I live in now.

I dreamed that I was in love with a man but the dream turned into a nightmare and balloons started falling from the ceiling. I even saw his sister's face before I even met her. I ended up divorcing this man several years later.

I really believe that you can see the future in dreams.