Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

Your O.B.E's what happened,your experiance

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:04 AM

Alright Sufist, I need to look this all over, I saved the link you have given. I appreciate the information, and advice. I'll let you know something as soon as I read it all.

thanks..

Sunni

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#17    eight bits

eight bits

• 6,052 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:52 AM

Howdy, Shankpin.

This is probably a silly idea, and maybe you have posted discussion of it elsewhere. Please accept also that it is not intended in any challengng, k-skeptical, or otherwise confrontational way.

If this has been going on for two years, then maybe your sister needs to seek professional help from a conventionally trained psychologist. What you describe sounds hardly different from the report of a recurrent nightmare.

It is easy enough to locate certified practitioners who will respect ideas like astral travel and demonic encounter, and yet who nevertheless bring to bear complementary knowledge built up from scientific study of those who have been similarly afflicted.

It is unsurprising that you haven't found suitable expertise on a web forum. And, of course, it is your sister who would need to undertake this approach, since little help can be provided second-hand.

Edited by eight bits, 24 June 2008 - 09:53 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users