Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dreams, visions of my unborn daughter.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:19 PM

sufist on Jun 19 2008, 09:21 AM, said:

I remembered a book that I was red 12 year ago can be found at amazon at link below :

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Love-Real-Soulm...d/dp/0446672653

Book name : Only Love Is Real: (A Story of Soulmates Reunited) from author "Brian Weiss"

"book author shows that there is someone special for everyone "

this book is written for peoples like you , Read carefully that book and find facts behind your experience, If you would like more knowledge about this experience than that book, I will happy to write more ,

have good time with your experience in light path ......

Sufist

I have that book. It was first published in March 1997. I actually have quite a few books on this subject.

Life is not the random collection of events that we tent to logically think they are. Our memory may not follow us from lifetime to lifetime but our relationships with loved ones will.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#17    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:29 PM

I read a beautiful book many years ago.....called 'Love Conquers Death'...can't remember who
wrote it....I gave it to someone years ago who's Dad had died.

It was about a mother who's daughter died and she 'found' her again in various ways...ie signs/dreams and
through mediums....it turned out that they were soul mates and nothing would/could keep them apart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users