Here's my story:
As far as I can remember, I've been having what is known as "sleep-paralysis". Until a few years ago, I had no idea why this occurred and it totally freaked me out. The ability of not having physical control of my body, and in some situations, sensed evil and demonic entities surrounding me in the room frightened me. Having had these experiences and confused what was going on with me, led me to believe I was being targeted by the "unknown". Without any logical explanation as to why these strange occurrences were happening, made myself to believe I had a weak mind and was susceptible to such evil presence. At times, I would contemplate for hours trying to figure out what the hell was going on with me, and most often I blamed going to the seminary had a huge influence. Maybe it was an easy way out to answer some of questions I've been asking myself: "What's going on, and why is this happening to me?" I guess at the time, any blame I can put on would help put my mind at ease. Hoping and praying and convincing myself I wasn't crazy. Maybe the fear or facing the reality as being labeled as some freak, or diagnosed as a Schizo. All in all, I'm glad we have the internet and I'm NOT alone!
After reading different sources, I guess this is completely normal? Perhaps the mind is a powerful tool which may allow you to see things that may not necessarily exist when you're in a panic state... probably my best guess.
There's a couple of things I wanted to know about astral projection as I start getting more fascinated with this subject.
1. Are their any reports of being fatigued or disoriented feeling (this happens to me a lot), after an OBE experience? Does anyone know why this occurs?
2. I read in some other articles that your head must be positioned in a North /South Pole axis, is there any reason why?
3. Are their rules you need to be aware of, or places that are forbidden/aware of?
4. How can I communicate with my spiritual guide? Is there time when my spiritual guide will approach me when she/he feels I'm ready?
5. Lastly, this may sound silly but is "astral sex", considered adultery if you're married?
Thanks for listening,
Edited by Darrell_C, 16 June 2008 - 08:46 PM.