Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Warning On Astral Projection

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    Nathanial Fujibayashi

Nathanial Fujibayashi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:34 AM

I accidentally posted this thread in a different section then realized it went here, I'm not trying to spam in any way shape or form

Astral Projection is one of the most amazing techniques i've ever experienced. I've done quite a lot of psychic things, and astral projection is by far the most pleasing, more so than any Psychokinesis. However, It is generally unspoken of the dangers of astral projection, So i figured i would just post a little thread about it, If you don't believe me thats fine, But save your snide remarks for someone who cares. I've experienced the first effects first hand, That doesn't mean everyone will, So don't come to me saying about how this is just lies, cause one person can experience it and one person can't and im not talking about doing it for a couple months, im saying Years. It's taken me three years to get into the side-effects i have, in astral projection more than im in my Physical body, however even under minimum or higher conditions, it may progress slower or faster in others. Generally what happens is complete Mental deterioration. Your memory goes bad, at the end maybe 30 minute memory span, for example, if you were talking to someone on the phone, or even in person, then left, 30 minutes later, you would remember you talked to them, had a good/bad time, laughed or got angry or whatever, However you generally wont remember what you talked to them about. Reality becomes very hazy like an un-realistic Dream, Foggy, Unreal, Like it may or may not have actually happened. I'm not trying to scare people away from this technique, its wonderful, I just figured beings no one else writes it anywhere, and usually doesn't connect the two when it does happen, i would say it here for anyone whos trying it, the possability exists. however roughly calculating, say you did it for an hour a day it should take more than 10 years, THAT MAY NOT BE TRUE THOUGH, it could happen in 10 days on an odd case, it could happen in 50 years too, just from experience, thats my rough calculation, ive been doing astral projection for 3 years, quite possibly 8 hours a day, for my own reasons which i don't feel the need to list here. Just as a warning.
I will not teach you astral projection, In fact i wont teach anybody anything. If your interested in this sort of thing, astral projection any kind of kinesis, anything of the sort. There are two methods you should use,
1. READ BOOKS, BOOKS CONTAIN INFINITE KNOWLEDGE
2. And more prefferably, but more dangerously, Summon/Conjure Demons. For learning all sorts of spirituality stuff i suggest going to the site http://santanicsingles.com/library.jsp, its a library of e-books with some scripts dating back as far as the 8th Century, "7000 A.D.* and maybe some even older. For spirituality i suggest www.joyofsatan.com, those are satanic sites, not the "Sacraficial" bull crap, just spirituality. The library has books on kenisis, i have yet to find one on astral projection, i suggest summoning for that.
Whatever snide remarks people have for me on this post, i really don't care, when your cracking smart jokes, i'll be enjoying my abilities to the fullest. So, i really don't care. Anyway, thats my uhh...introduction as a new member i guess.
anyway, later.
Nathanial Fujibayashi~

"If thou knowest myself in Hell, and Who Shall be at My Side, and Upon the pillars of which we shall set, Then and only Then shall i speak of truth to ye" - Naes Lainahtan -

#2    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

Poltergeist

• 2,248 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:19 AM

Welcome to UM
No offence but we alredy get too many people with spirit/demon problems (-in my opinion anyway) asking for asistance I have to disagree with you posting a link to a site that may contain summoning rituals. Seriously why give people a warning if your going to put them in danger by telling them that another option is to summon a demon.

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#3    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:57 PM

Nathanial Fujibayashi on Jun 19 2008, 05:04 AM, said:

I accidentally posted this thread in a different section then realized it went here, I'm not trying to spam in any way shape or form

Astral Projection is one of the most amazing techniques i've ever experienced. I've done quite a lot of psychic things, and astral projection is by far the most pleasing, more so than any Psychokinesis. However, It is generally unspoken of the dangers of astral projection, So i figured i would just post a little thread about it, If you don't believe me thats fine, But save your snide remarks for someone who cares. I've experienced the first effects first hand, That doesn't mean everyone will, So don't come to me saying about how this is just lies, cause one person can experience it and one person can't and im not talking about doing it for a couple months, im saying Years. It's taken me three years to get into the side-effects i have, in astral projection more than im in my Physical body, however even under minimum or higher conditions, it may progress slower or faster in others. Generally what happens is complete Mental deterioration. Your memory goes bad, at the end maybe 30 minute memory span, for example, if you were talking to someone on the phone, or even in person, then left, 30 minutes later, you would remember you talked to them, had a good/bad time, laughed or got angry or whatever, However you generally wont remember what you talked to them about. Reality becomes very hazy like an un-realistic Dream, Foggy, Unreal, Like it may or may not have actually happened. I'm not trying to scare people away from this technique, its wonderful, I just figured beings no one else writes it anywhere, and usually doesn't connect the two when it does happen, i would say it here for anyone whos trying it, the possability exists. however roughly calculating, say you did it for an hour a day it should take more than 10 years, THAT MAY NOT BE TRUE THOUGH, it could happen in 10 days on an odd case, it could happen in 50 years too, just from experience, thats my rough calculation, ive been doing astral projection for 3 years, quite possibly 8 hours a day, for my own reasons which i don't feel the need to list here. Just as a warning.
I will not teach you astral projection, In fact i wont teach anybody anything. If your interested in this sort of thing, astral projection any kind of kinesis, anything of the sort. There are two methods you should use,
1. READ BOOKS, BOOKS CONTAIN INFINITE KNOWLEDGE
2. And more prefferably, but more dangerously, Summon/Conjure Demons. For learning all sorts of spirituality stuff i suggest going to the site http://santanicsingles.com/library.jsp, its a library of e-books with some scripts dating back as far as the 8th Century, "7000 A.D.* and maybe some even older. For spirituality i suggest www.joyofsatan.com, those are satanic sites, not the "Sacraficial" bull crap, just spirituality. The library has books on kenisis, i have yet to find one on astral projection, i suggest summoning for that.
Whatever snide remarks people have for me on this post, i really don't care, when your cracking smart jokes, i'll be enjoying my abilities to the fullest. So, i really don't care. Anyway, thats my uhh...introduction as a new member i guess.
anyway, later.
Nathanial Fujibayashi~

Dear friend Thanks for sharing , but I want to ask you  put some useful experience here if possible ,

I red on some astral projection forum on other web sites that someone said that you can learn from demons , devil , evil  and son on ....

also in this forum some friend said that when astral projecting he uses archangel for protecting himself against demons and dangerous entities ,.....

I and other friends know about danger of demons and Satanics , It can be done by employing some alchemy or some talisman and something related ,

but your experience will be precious for us ,

waiting for your experience to here and learn dangers of astral projections and be aware of that when astral projecting .....

Sufist
a Drop of light

#4    Yugure

Yugure

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

• Spirited away by my friends with Glowing Yellow Eyes.

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:29 AM

What ever you do, sufist, while astral projecting....

Don't ever EVER EVER follow rivers downstream.

#5    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:56 AM

Yugure on Jun 20 2008, 06:59 AM, said:

I remember 15 years ago , I fall in love with a girl ,

I cried for an hour , then I felt that I'm going down to earth , Repeated GOD's Names and come back to my body ,

but have not more experience about demons and evil ,  can you please tell more from your experience ?

or any comments

Sufist
a drop of light

#6    Nathanial Fujibayashi

Nathanial Fujibayashi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:52 AM

Edited: Post Removed

Edited by Nathanial Fujibayashi, 23 June 2008 - 07:15 PM.

"If thou knowest myself in Hell, and Who Shall be at My Side, and Upon the pillars of which we shall set, Then and only Then shall i speak of truth to ye" - Naes Lainahtan -

#7    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:35 AM

Yugure on Jun 20 2008, 06:59 AM, said:

thanks for the warning  , I'll try the best , but sometimes we need to save someone from there ,
I agree that going there without weapon is not good idea and also is not good idea for everyone  going for vacation or picnic

wish Love for you ,
Sufist

Edited by sufist, 23 June 2008 - 09:38 AM.

#8    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,845 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:07 AM

Nathanial Fujibayashi on Jun 23 2008, 05:52 AM, said:

i must imply that that link tells you the formal way to summon demons. Including every circle and symbol. now the people on this site who complain about this stuff, are the complete idiots who need to be shot who call demons with Ouija boards and do stuff with no circles, with no preparations no anything, in that case, yeah, its their own fault, its perfectly safe if you do it RIGHT if you summon a demon, read the lemegeton and the geotia and such, and you'll be fine, be a dumba*s idiot who brings it upon himself and doesn't understand what hes playing with, well he deserves everything that happens to him, weather it be death or torment thats what you get for stupidity in this world. My appologies

I really question the suitability of this thread; in your opening post you encourage the use of demon summoning rituals but here you are saying that while it is perfectly safe if anyone tries this but doesn't prepare correctly they deserve anything that happens to them including 'death and torment'.

The subject of 'demons' is a controversial and sensitive one, I don't believe comments of this nature are apropriate.

#9    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:03 PM

I wouldnt do anything of anykind without asking protection from Gods angels and the Holy Spirit...

Anyone who doesnt is looking for trouble and WILL find it.

#10    EtuMalku

EtuMalku

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:11 PM

Theurgists warn that the Astral plane is to be used for Spiritual advancement and to use for anything else is running the risk of inviting the Qliphoth into your life.

#11    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

Blueguardian on Jun 19 2008, 02:19 AM, said:

Welcome to UM
No offence but we already get too many people with spirit/demon problems (-in my opinion anyway) asking for assistance I have to disagree with you posting a link to a site that may contain summoning rituals. Seriously why give people a warning if your going to put them in danger by telling them that another option is to summon a demon.
Amen Blueguardian, for a warning of" memory loss and horrible side effects" and then to say by the way, heres a way to summon demons with ancient scripts,  so any one even the young and curious may read.  These passages are not to be read by all or a layman who does not know there are protection prayers involved in reading such as you said we already have young members with other problems dabbling in things they don't understand, now a rites passage?  I think UM should rethink their 13 and up policy seems like a lot of liability could occur.

#12    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:27 PM

Yugure on Jun 19 2008, 08:29 PM, said:

WHY? cool.gif

#13    The Wise Raven

The Wise Raven

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "Do not meddle in the affairs of nerds, for we are creatively violent and get away with everything."

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:54 PM

I think this thread has pretty much finished its warning and should be closed. Ah well,if nobodys gunna close it we may as well discuss the dangers/badside or bad experiences to astral projection because nobody EVER talks about it!
Around the boards  you can find my posts on my O.B.E/lucid dream thing

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=127992

...though I suspect it was an O.B.E especially after reading this:

http://www.geocities.com/richard_holmes/es...ic/darkside.htm

That persons experience was remarkabley simular to mine,it helped me because I was tearing my hair out over WTF happened.

Whats your bad experience with O.B.E.'s?

BTW: I found more bad experiances of peoples: http://www.theastralworld.com/dreams/mywor...projection.html

P.S BTW: What was the 'silver thing' during MY O.B.E?

Edited by Energia, 23 June 2008 - 07:16 PM.

Posted Image

#14    Nathanial Fujibayashi

Nathanial Fujibayashi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:14 PM

I do now agree with Saru, that post was ineed inappropriate and i will be editing it as well as taking out the summoning demons part in the original post, as for the second rather harsh post you all have my apologies. Although making an excuse is useless i feel i should explain the reason i was in the state of mind to make such a post. I have a major spinal disfigurement and am going in for a major surgery soon, im in such pain i can hardly move, on saturday, i ran out of pain meds and the pharmacy here isn't open on weekends (vikadin being the only med that does anything) i was in about 10 times more pain than normal, and my mood was well....rather unstable. That is my reason, it is not an excuse that is not what i intend it to be, i simply wanted to explain what possessed me to write something such as that. Once more, you all have my apologies, as for the first post, i tend to think of my own experiences before others and also tend to forget how dangerous such things are, an area i need to work on. I will be removing the summoning parts and links i left in that post for safety reasons, once more everyone has my sincerest apologies for posting such things.

Edit: Apparently it will not let me edit my original post.

Sincerely
Nathanial Fujibayashi

Edited by Nathanial Fujibayashi, 23 June 2008 - 07:17 PM.

#15    The Wise Raven

The Wise Raven

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "Do not meddle in the affairs of nerds, for we are creatively violent and get away with everything."

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:19 PM

You know,eversince that incident,I always felt cut-off when I tried to astral project,like a thread had been cut.....I just CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users