Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama LIED

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#61    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:17 PM

I don't think it would matter.

What doesn't matter the fact that I'm right and your not, so instead of just saying so you make comments that don't have any bearing to the debate at  hand...

Weapon of mass destruction

There were none.

Mass grave yard

From before the first Gulf War.

See how both have the word MASS? what do you think that concerns to?

???

I guess no one would want to go to war with you then since your missing mass in between your ears.

Then we should have left Saddam take the entire Middle East, right?

Why not you put him into power.

Saddam even at the height of his reign was not strong enough to take the ME.

And if he holds the entire world hostage with OIL we just ride bicycles and use horses, right?

Then you can get it from us or start building refineries and drilling your own fuel.

Well, then immigration here would have slowed down. Unless you see those migrating here not human beings???

What does this have to do with what I said concerning you viewing all other who don't agree with you as the enemy and less then human.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#62    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:18 AM

Atheist God on Jun 24 2008, 11:17 PM, said:

What doesn't matter the fact that I'm right and your not, so instead of just saying so you make comments that don't have any bearing to the debate at  hand...

You are right, according to you.
We all know that.

There were none.

Yup, VERIFIED!

From before the first Gulf War.

So those mass graves don't count?

Saddam even at the height of his reign was not strong enough to take the ME.

Third biggest Army in the world when they rolled into Kuwait with ease, and his Army was pointed to Saudi Arabia threatening it's main Oil Fields that made the americans fly F15's on the Saudi border to deter.
Not strong against the United States alright.

Then you can get it from us or start building refineries and drilling your own fuel.

You telling that to the entire world?

#63    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:43 AM

You are right, according to you.
We all know that.

Not according to me according to the facts.

Yup, VERIFIED!

It was verified before the invasion.

So those mass graves don't count?

No.

Third biggest Army in the world when they rolled into Kuwait with ease, and his Army was pointed to Saudi Arabia threatening it's main Oil Fields that made the americans fly F15's on the Saudi border to deter.
Not strong against the United States alright.

The Kuwait invasion was justified, Kuwait is tiny and has a small population of course they rolled with ease.

Iraq would have never made it to those oil fields in SA either.

You telling that to the entire world?

I'm telling that to you Americans who use everyone and everything else as a pretext for pointless endless wars.

Posted Image

#64    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,512 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:57 AM

Another Aroces versus Atheist God debate, who could have predicted it?

I'm not sure why Atheist always is sticking up for tyrants and dictators who abuse and starve their people. I'm guessing he is just trying to stand up for what he sees as the truth and cares nothing for the actual people involved or what their leaders have done to them.

It was clear with Saddam, just as it is now with Iran, that he was not going to listen to diplomacy and would instead go on to his dying day doing whatever he pleased. And what he pleased to do was kill various people in his own country wholesale. His son tortured Olympic athletes that did not do well. Yes, these are people that need to be defended.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#65    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,251 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:41 AM

questionmark on Jun 24 2008, 05:08 PM, said:

we have a thread re McCain and the Greens on this forum...

Thanks for the heads up Q. To poor to pay attention.

Edited by Stardrive, 25 June 2008 - 01:43 AM.

Posted Image

#66    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:48 AM

I'm not sure why Atheist always is sticking up for tyrants and dictators who abuse and starve their people. I'm guessing he is just trying to stand up for what he sees as the truth and cares nothing for the actual people involved or what their leaders have done to them.

Where have I stuck up for a tyrant? I just don't think Saddam should have been removed from power by foreign militaries, I say let the people who live under tyrants stage their own revolutions.

I just don't see things from the typical black and white perspective.

It was clear with Saddam, just as it is now with Iran, that he was not going to listen to diplomacy and would instead go on to his dying day doing whatever he pleased. And what he pleased to do was kill various people in his own country wholesale. His son tortured Olympic athletes that did not do well. Yes, these are people that need to be defended.

I have never defended such acts here EVER, I challenge to find a quote from any of my posts where I condoned the said acts you mention.

I merely oppose military action by foreign powers in such nations, for obvious reasons that can now be seen in nations like Afghanistan and Iraq.

Posted Image

#67    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:27 AM

Atheist God on Jun 25 2008, 01:43 AM, said:

Not according to me according to the facts.

Your facts from Polls and non major news sources(left over news).

It was verified before the invasion.

By who?

The Kuwait invasion was justified, Kuwait is tiny and has a small population of course they rolled with ease.

Iraq would have never made it to those oil fields in SA either.

Then Saudi Arabia would not have allowed Amrican Warplanes to fly over their Air space. The Saudis didn't agree with you themselves. grin2.gif

I'm telling that to you Americans who use everyone and everything else as a pretext for pointless endless wars.

We removed a modern day Tyrant, you don't like it then too bad. You just have to wait for the next Tyrant and root for him. wink2.gif

Edited by AROCES, 25 June 2008 - 02:38 AM.

#68    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:35 AM

Atheist God on Jun 25 2008, 02:48 AM, said:

Where have I stuck up for a tyrant? I just don't think Saddam should have been removed from power by foreign militaries, I say let the people who live under tyrants stage their own revolutions.
I just don't see things from the typical black and white perspective.

So while you wait for a local uprising mass graves after mass graves continue on.
And you care so much for world community,  world opinion, world tribunal? But when it comes to people being buthchered, that is their problem.
You are one sick puppy. blink.gif

I have never defended such acts here EVER, I challenge to find a quote from any of my posts where I condoned the said acts you mention.

Doing nothing and saying I don't defend anyway makes you feel good?

I merely oppose military action by foreign powers in such nations, for obvious reasons that can now be seen in nations like Afghanistan and Iraq.

The use of Military is not limited to just sitting and waiting for any threat to cross your border.

#69    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:37 AM

Your facts from Polls and non major news sources(left over news).

Nah I read the news that won't show on Fox or CNN, I assure you not 'left over' news.

By who?

By investigators who could not find any evidence of WMD's.

Then Saudi Arabia would no have allowed Amrican Warplanes to fly over their Air space. The Saudis didn't agree with you themselves.

Sure they would, I would.

Let someone else defend you with their military, it saves you money. Plus America at the time and still is their bread and butter, it was in the interest of all parties concerned.

We removed a modern day Tyrant, you don't like it then too bad. You just have to wait for the next Tyrant and root for him.

A Tyrant which the US helped put into power.

Fact is 90% of the worlds nations are run by tyrants and you will never get them all. Other dictators by far are more brutal then Saddam Hussein was so why not go and get them too....

Posted Image

#70    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:52 AM

Atheist God on Jun 25 2008, 03:37 AM, said:

By investigators who could not find any evidence of WMD's.

Which investigators?

Sure they would, I would.
Let someone else defend you with their military, it saves you money. Plus America at the time and still is their bread and butter, it was in the interest of all parties concerned.

Oh no. An American warplane flying over an Arab State is something the Saudi won't normally allow. But as we all saw it was out of neccessity that is why little objection came from other Arab State.

A Tyrant which the US helped put into power.

We tried to influence him but he was just a total nut case. See, we tried all avenues.

Fact is 90% of the worlds nations are run by tyrants and you will never get them all. Other dictators by far are more brutal then Saddam Hussein was so why not go and get them too....

We got rid on a major one, just be glad.
90%??? Is that from your non major news sources?

Edited by AROCES, 25 June 2008 - 02:53 AM.

#71    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,064 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:58 AM

Homer on Jun 24 2008, 11:17 AM, said:

Like a lot of people, I have read up on Obama. He does lack foreign policy experience,

So in your mind, the only people with foreign policy experience are only those that have previously served in the foreign service dept?  If so, you can have that opinion but certainly very few of those have gone on to become president.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#72    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:02 AM

ninjadude on Jun 25 2008, 03:58 AM, said:

So in your mind, the only people with foreign policy experience are only those that have previously served in the foreign service dept?  If so, you can have that opinion but certainly very few of those have gone on to become president.

True, you just surround yourself with good and expereinced advisers.
Now, the thing is Foreign policy is a Democrat weakness.

#73    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,064 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:09 AM

AROCES on Jun 24 2008, 10:02 PM, said:

True
Now, the thing is Foreign policy is a Democrat weakness.

What are you basing that on? just more Aroces hokum...

Because IRAQ has been such a ROARING Success, right?  thumbsup.gif

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#74    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:31 AM

ninjadude on Jun 25 2008, 04:09 AM, said:

What are you basing that on? just more Aroces hokum...
Because IRAQ has been such a ROARING Success, right?  thumbsup.gif

If Iraq is such a debacle then why does the Democratic congress keeps funding it AFTER APPROVING it?

Edited by AROCES, 25 June 2008 - 03:33 AM.

#75    *Quinn*

*Quinn*

Left Field

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:39 AM

In regards to this war in Iraq, Bush wanted to take Saddam out of power before 9/11 ever happened. He then used 9/11 as a pretext for war against Hussein. He led the American people into believing this was about terrorism, which in actuality, has nothing to do with it.

A large percentage of what he told Americans about why we invaded Iraq was flat-out lies and/or false information.

If he wanted to hold the people responsible for 9/11 accountable, then there should be an all-out effort put into finding Osama Bin Laden - a man George Bush himself has said he isn't concerned with, and whom he has questioned whether or not he is even alive.

This war is absurd, and it has done little, if anything, to benefit the American people.

If the justification for this war is nothing more than stating Saddam Hussein was a rotten person, then how many other leaders are we planning to take out of power for the same reason?

It's a disgrace what the Bush presidency has managed to get away with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users