Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Contact The Dead

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    WorkMonkey

WorkMonkey

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (muybonitanegrita @ Mar 31 2004, 09:49 PM)
Well that kind of happened to me once. I was looking in the mirror with the lights out saying this thing i saw in a book (it had to do with bloody mary) and then i saw her face in the mirror and it totally freaked me out so i hurried up and turned on the lights but the book that i was looking at was doing wierd things like ripping pages out of itself but after a couple of weeks i was alright and nothing wierd happened after that but im still freaked out by the experience.
                                                                         muybonitanegrita

Ah yes, you saw a severed head floating in a mirror behind you and you "hurried up and turned on the lights"

...I'm sure.

The Proposer - "there is well documented evidence of eyewitness acounts of god."

BEST QUOTE EVERRRRRRRRR

#17    Druidus

Druidus

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    - Einstein

Posted 01 April 2004 - 09:03 PM

I thought the Druids died out with the sacking of Angelsy by Agricola in the 1st C AD?

The druids are not a species or a certain race, they are a religion.  You can not make a religion extinct by killing it's followers, as others may still follow the religion.  I am a druid, and I am required to know about our history.  It happened in 60AD, and while it was a heavy blow for druidry, it did not obliterate all druids.  How could it?  Druids came from England, Wales, France, Isle of Man, Ireland, Scotland, etc.  Pretty much all of Europe.  One invasion cannot destroy a religion so widespread.

~~~Official Giver of Fishysticks~~~

"Anarchy is not chaos, but order without control."  

"Eudaemonia is not merely anarchy, but life without need."

"The most damaging phrase in the language is: "It's always been done that way."

My Psionics forum -  http://s7.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users